Romanova and babysassain reporting for duty

20150301%2BKung%2BFu%2BFunny%2B002.gif

This is my first time with the official Assassins. Recently released from recruits. I will try my best with the group quest, but just be forewarned I am 4 months preggo (soon to be 5 months), so there will be some things that I wont be able to do, or might not be able to do many of. My hubby has been an Assassin for a few challenges and it has been fun watching him complete some of the group quests, so much so, that I decided to try my hand at it. I haven't done much exercising since I found out I was pregnant due to the morning sickness and fatigue. Now that I am farther along, I am feeling a little more able to do things.

Mini Quest 1:

workout on the treadmill/Bike for 20-30 minutes for at least 3 days times a week.

A) 3 days times

B.) 2 days times

C) 1 day times

D) None

best-dog-treadmill-review.gif OR  tumblr_mcqrcrPaLV1r7rk26.gif

Mini Quest 2:

Use the Kettle-bell at least 2 days times a week in some form of exercise for at least 2 reps of 15.

A) 2 days times

B.) 1 day times

D) None

flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg

Mini Quest 3:

Complete either 1 hip hop class at the gym or 1 dvd at home once per time a week.

A) 1 day time

D) None

b36dc4e0513f82f7_mindy.gif.xxxlarge.gif  tumblr_lsgum1cCQo1qdq5u6.gif

Life Quest:

Finish knitting blanket by the end of the 6 week challenge. (my very first knit project ever!!)

A) Completed

D) No finished

o0c34e1.gif

6 Week Challenge Status Standing

• Like 3

Assassin - (race to be determined at a later date)

Current Challenge  4  3, 2, 1 Accountability 1 Assassin Initiates 

love your challenge goals, they're so well set up!

2014! #1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 2015! #6 | #7 | #8 | #9 | #10 | #11 | #12 | 2016! #13 | #14 | #15 | #16 | #17 | #18 | #19 | #20 | #21 | #22 | #23 | 2017! #24 | #25 | #26 | #27 | #28 | #29 | #30 | #31 | #32 | #33 | 2018! #34 | #35 | #36 | #37v1 | #37v2 | 2019! #38 | #39 | #40reference materials | academy battle log

mermaid ninja assassin. on a motorcycle. with swords. and knitting needles. and kittens.

Awesome! And as a mother of two, let me say congratulations and good luck during your pregnancy!

• Like 1

SpiralGalaxy, Level 9 Halfling Elf Assassin
STR 17|DEX 13|STA 20|CON 13|WIS 21|CHA 15
Electromagnetics Engineer, Freelance sci-fi critic in Maryland

"I'm not telling you it's going to be easy, I'm telling you it's going to be worth it." 

Heya! Welcome to the assassins :) It's so awesome that you're into exercising even while pregnant. Go you!

Thank you!! LOL yeah well we will see the farther I get! I wasnt able to do much the first few months, but I want to try to keep some of the extra weight off. :)

• Like 1

Tinkerbell with kettlbells :wub:  :wub:

Great challenge, welcome!

• Like 1

Wisdom 21   Dexterity 13   Charisma 14   Strength 20  Constitution-13

Elastigirl:Luck Favors The Prepared - Current Challenge: August 1 to September 4 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

So last night woke up to a bug crawling on me, killed it, got up and found out that it was a recluse spider. (I HATE THEM!) I pretty much did this in silence as to not wake everyone up.

76b3c2dd586297b5d23a47ad14909788.gif

we have them in the house and this year has been worse than others. We normally dont use the heavy hitting chemicals and try to do it the green way since we have a kid and pets. After last night I said enough is enough! 

tumblr_msik4b6nqz1r1gmpuo1_500.gif tumblr_mel1piEHHr1qzw0zeo1_250.gif rambo_817159075_20130409122436_s4.gif

Doing a major clean and spraying the house down with the heavy guns! if that dosnt work.....

I'm going to hire this guy.

post-21012-Squirrel-flame-thrower-GIVE-M

• Like 3

The flame thrower seems a bit excessive...   :)

Last summer I was cleaning the windows and saw what looked dangerously like a black widow (it disappeared before I could confirm, I'm pretty sure it got squashed). When I texted my husband about it he told me to burn the house down. I almost took him up on it.

I hope your despidering goes well... eugh   :grief:

• Like 2

Last summer I was cleaning the windows and saw what looked dangerously like a black widow (it disappeared before I could confirm, I'm pretty sure it got squashed). When I texted my husband about it he told me to burn the house down. I almost took him up on it.

I hope your despidering goes well... eugh   :grief:

We've found a few black widows outside the house and last year there was one inside the front screen door.  None actually in the house yet.  Given my wife's reaction to the fiddleback last night, I'd hate to see what she does if a black widow actually made it into our house...

• Like 2

Very old battle log
Previous Challenges: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
Previous Mini Challenges: 2, 1

Assassin: Extremely competitive, tends to bust out bodyweight exercises when faced with waiting in hiding, and loves a good team vs team faceoff.  - Alexandrite

We've found a few black widows outside the house and last year there was one inside the front screen door.  None actually in the house yet.  Given my wife's reaction to the fiddleback last night, I'd hate to see what she does if a black widow actually made it into our house...

I would barrow the enterprise for a second (This would be an example of our house)

giphy.gif

And we would be 

PC01-971_Animation.gif

• Like 2

Good for you! I'd vote for going to the hip hop class if you think you can manage it!

"I'm not telling you it's going to be easy, I'm telling you it's going to be worth it." 

Changed my requirements for this challenge to accommodate any sick/injury/issue that may come up. I am also making it accumulative. So if I do more than the required per week it can roll over to the next week or any week that I fall short.

Cheese+rolling+yeah+and+when+you+make+it

• Like 1

Good idea! How are you doing with eating? I was still losing weight into my 2nd trimester w/ my 2nd baby, which freaked me out. But it all worked out in the end--I gained the right amount of weight (~35lbs) and he was bigger than we expected (8lb, 6 oz). Of course, he's 15 months old and I'm still working on losing the last 5 lbs of his baby weight...

Good idea! How are you doing with eating? I was still losing weight into my 2nd trimester w/ my 2nd baby, which freaked me out. But it all worked out in the end--I gained the right amount of weight (~35lbs) and he was bigger than we expected (8lb, 6 oz). Of course, he's 15 months old and I'm still working on losing the last 5 lbs of his baby weight...

Eating great now. I ended up having to go on nausea medicine it was so bad the first trimester. (last kiddo I was pretty much crackers and lime water for the first 4 months) not this time around. I was nauseous, but craving food. If I ate anything that I wasn't craving, it would come back up. I lost 5-7 lbs, now I am up from my lowest about 23 lbs. I really dont want to get any heavier, that's why I am trying not to let the cravings get too out of hand and exercise. Only issue at the moment is that I injured my foot a few days before this 6 week challenge. The top of my foot hurts and is swollen. Every time I wear shoes it re-swells and hurts when I walk in shoes. Since it is still swelling and hurting, I am tempted to go to the doc this week to see whats up. I am so glad to have my energy back though!! And as an added plus I should find out Tuesday what we are having!!! :)