• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Batwoman

Batwoman Says Hello Again

Ah yes, I do that with my audio books.  I only let myself listen to them at certain times (like when I'm cleaning or on the treadmill). It works!

What types of podcasts do you like?

I listen to world news when I stretch and like TechStuff and FW Thinking for topical casts.

I come for the awesome, I stay for the otters

Also me too. There otter be more otters just in life.

Glad to see you back! Reading through your thread has reminded me of 1) there is iced cream of the mint chocolate chip variety in my freezer as we speak; and 2) I need more podcasts in my life, somehow.

Thanks everyone!

Again I went semi-MIA (seMIA) this week. The crap thing at being good and diligent at your job is that then your bosses want you to do ALL of the things. One day I will learn, just be mediocre.

Anywhos, it was a pretty good week overall. I did a lot of walking due to my new only listen to my favorite podcasts while I walk.

What types of podcasts do you like?

I listen to world news when I stretch and like TechStuff and FW Thinking for topical casts.

I typically listen to comedy and video game podcasts w/ the occasional learny ones like Freakonomics.

Had a pretty crap Friday because of office doughnuts and potluck breakfast. It was a pretty outstanding Friday, but not great food decisions. But yum.

giphy.gif

This weekend was an ice hockey tournament for charity. I haven't played hockey in over a year I believe, but it was fun and I didn't embarrass myself. I scored a goal actually *pats back*. Playing this weekend I had a lot of fun and I'll be looking for playing with a women's team in the fall, hopefully. Exercise is easier when it is fun.

Now I'm off to check some threads. Hope everyone has a good week!

• Like 2

The good-at-job syndrome is why I want to work for myself one day, that way all my hard work benefits ME!

Well done on scoring a goal, too. I've only watched ice hockey a couple of times but it doesn't look easy

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk