Alrighty, looks like it's go time.

I think I posted in the wrong spot at first - I meant to post in the challenge section! So I've edited this to fit here better.

Hi, I'm new. Long time lurker, first time participater. I'm 39 years old and must have been too busy throwing parties and attending parties to notice I gained 40 lbs in the last 7 months. And it's not like I was small the seven months previous to that. But for some reason, I just haven't been able to pay attention to my health, my fading fitness abilities. My job was boring, my bills are paid... I was just coasting along.

But in May I was chased down by a headhunter and was offered this cool new job writing for the health industry. We have three gyms in our building and free group classes throughout the day. I've been able to work on projects and contribute ideas that actually help move our work forward. It's like a haze has been lifted.

So I started making small changes and I checked back in to NF. And look at that, there's a challenge starting tomorrow!

I finally have recovered the spark of motivation - the want to do better, to be better. I'm taking it for a spin with my focus on my health, my strength, and my resurgance back into a full and active life. Looking forward to hearing from you and learning more!