• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

idealistinfire

Idealistinfire Begins Again

Congratulations on the new house :). Are you still working on your positive list? It really helps for me, I hope it also works for you :).

Moving will require a good amount of physical activity, so you'll get plenty of workouts just packing and carrying all books, furniture and other stuff. A good reason to get stronger before then!

• Like 1

I am still working on my list - happily, only one day in the last couple received a "there's nothing good about it!", so that's an improvement. A pretty major one, actually.

Been sore from working on a construction site (landscaping/weeding) on Tuesday and being on my feet for 10-12 hours on Thursday (work fundraiser, outdoors on cement). At least it's now happy soreness and not injury, so Huzzah! And walks with Bree are still an every other day occurrence - if we don't give her rest days, she gets sore and grouchy.

Also, I think I need a day in the woods soon - after the landlord's realtor took pictures of our house, posting the listing online and put a lockbox on our door (why do they need that if they agreed to come only when we are home, hmm,?) in addition to standing my ground at work (yay for saying no to a good cause) and trying to get finances set up for the move, my body just said "nope" this afternoon and I ended up puking and then sleeping at 3:00pm this afternoon. Hence why I am up at this ungodly hour. But it got me out of work early, so that's something, right? And it's good motivation for self-care and refocusing on NF challenges. So I'm off to ponder what changes, if any, to make to my goals for the next round.

Thanks everyone for your encouragement- it really helps, especially on the harder weeks :)

• Like 3

Life update: I got a new job!!! And... I'm moving this weekend, because a new job and a new house in the same week seems sane :tongue:

But I also have a "bare minimums" challenge thread in the assassins this time as well, so come say hi, if you're so inclined.

• Like 1