• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Boss Battle: Tequatl the Sunless

It's time for Achaedia to pack up and leave the oasis and continue on her journey. Resigned, she makes her way up the hill and over the first rise, when there, in the valley below, blocking her path, there it is: The fearsome Tequatl, minion of the undead dragon Zhaitan! Tequatl has hardened scales that can create a massive defense if someone doesn't work hard to keep them down. Achaedia takes her place at one of the turrets, hoping that she can blast them enough times to wear through their defenses and allow the fighters close to the dragon to take him down...

Tequatl_zps6xqwwcoy.jpg

The Battle:

fitness%20points_zpsahdacace.png nutrition%20points_zps66vfpwqg.png life%20points_zpsxqxe5dog.png

Weekly Benchmarks & Bonuses: 

Week One: 500 Points (+1 STR)

Bonus: Cleaned Every Day (+1 CHA)

Week Two: 500 Points (+1 STA)

Bonus: Classroom Prepared (+1 WIS)

Week Three: 400 Points (+1 STA)

Bonus: Lesson Plans Prepared (+1 WIS)

Week Four: 400 Points (+2 STR)

Bonus: Worked Out Three Times (+1 STR)

Week Five: 300 Points (+2 DEX)

Bonus: Ate Breakfast Every Weekday (+1 CHA)

Week Six: 300 Points (+2 STA)

Bonus: Attended 3 Gymnastics Classes (+1 DEX)

Standing Bonus (From My First Challenge): 1 unassisted chin-up or muscle-up = +5 STR

Max Stat Totals: 

+4 STR, +3 DEX, +4 STA, +0 CON, +2 WIS, +2 CHA

• Like 1

(I can't figure out how to make a table  :( )

As far as I can tell..... you pretty much can't.  You can do it in Excel and post a screencap.  That's about it. <_<

• Like 1

As far as I can tell..... you pretty much can't.  You can do it in Excel and post a screencap.  That's about it. <_<

I was just doing that very thing :D

But it's dumb that you can't just post a table. 

Day One

Fitness: 0 Points

Nutrition: 40 Points

Ate Breakfast: 10 points

60 oz of water: 10 points

20% Protein or More: 20 Points

Life: 35 Points

Cleaned Something: 5 Points

Took All Meds: 10 Points

Created Something: 20 Points

Total: 75/400

• Like 1

I saw your title and had to immediately run over! Love your structure and variety of activities!

I'm still trying to solidify my goals and this is a really cool way to track yourself. Definitely keeping up with this thread :)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You got dis.

(and yeah, I screenshot my excel spreadsheet and just posted it as a picture, so)

Ty~

And yeah. It's going to make it annoying to update, but oh well. 

New challenge, ooh!

:victorious:

I saw your title and had to immediately run over! Love your structure and variety of activities!

I'm still trying to solidify my goals and this is a really cool way to track yourself. Definitely keeping up with this thread :)

Yeah the past challenges weren't totally working for me because I'd be all into it the first three or four weeks and then fizzle out at the end. This way it's kind of like each week is its own challenge, and there's more than one way to be successful :) Also I wanted a boss battle and I felt like this structure lends itself to one and I love Teq. 

ohai thar

Yay more grab bag challenges! Seriously inspiring me to take this one for my next one, etc. ^_^

Yeah hopefully it will work :P

Day 02

Nutrition: 60 Points

Ate Breakfast: 10 Points

Cooked Dinner: 20 Points

No Eating Past Dinner: 30 Points

Life: 15 Points

Took All Meds: 10 Points

Cleaned Something: 5 Points

Daily Total: 75 Points

Weekly Total: 150/400

Bonus: flameseeker_zpsypxn6eni.png

My first legendary is done!!!!! So exciting :D:D:D It only took me a year and a half!

Oh, and I also got 100 points for the Starship Nerdiprise galley :tongue:

Aaaaa congrats on your successful day AND your legendary!! I'm waiting for HoT's announcement date to commit to one because I don't want to waste my items just yet. I'm still map completing and collecting things, though!

I may be joining you in the galley/med bay of the Nerdiprise this challenge! Best of luck to you :)

Aaaaa congrats on your successful day AND your legendary!! I'm waiting for HoT's announcement date to commit to one because I don't want to waste my items just yet. I'm still map completing and collecting things, though!

I may be joining you in the galley/med bay of the Nerdiprise this challenge! Best of luck to you :)

Yeah I've wanted this shield for so long that I have no regrets :P but eventually I also want a shortsword, greatsword, and staff and I'm willing to wait for HoT to see what the new legendaries are like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Day Three

It's not quite 10 but I need to get up early tomorrow to have time to take out the dogs/eat breakfast before I have to go check on my Gram. Then I'm doing hip prehab at noon and I have a date at 6 :x

Exercise: 50 points (for going to gymnastics class :D)

Life: 15 points (meds and cleaning something)

Nutrition: 60 points (< 3 snacks, cooking, eating breakfast)

Total for today: 125 points

Total so far this week: 275/400

It's Wednesday and I'm more than halfway. So I might have to look at how I'm allocating points and make sure it's good (or I can just be all good job Achaedia for awesomeness! or both). But yeah I feel motivated. And because flexibility was pancake/middle split I got 60 minutes for the Med Bay (ow). Not sure if I am going to do galley or med bay tomorrow. It depends on what we do in hip prehab, probably.

• Like 1

I'm tired and I have to take Pepper early to get his teeth cleaned but I'll update tomorrow. I think I'm at 95? Idk. I'll add everything up tomorrow. I also did 15 min mobility for med bay and then I'm back to the galley for tomorrow and Sat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Today I went to Gymnastics Foundations and then Flexibility. During Foundations we did a lot of shoulder work. During Flexibility, we did tennis balls. I felt really good after :)

For the week, I ended up with 625 points, which puts me well over my goal of 500. Idk if I should raise my goal for next week or not. This is my last week off, which means I am going to be going into work a bit to start setting up my classroom. I am going to do Hip Prehab on Thursday and probably Foundations and Flexibility on Sunday again. My new grad school class starts, too, which means I will be doing some forum posts and hopefully some assignments as well. So I should be able to hit 500 or 600 pretty easily. 

Anyway, I passed this week with flying colors :D So I earned +1 STR base stats and, because I did clean something every day, I earned an additional +1 CHA. I also earned 75 points for the Med Bay team in our Assassin Mini (for stretching 75 minutes) and 300 for the Galley (for posting 3 recipes). I have to be up sort of early to take my sister's kids to the rec center, which is fine because then I can get breakfast and go to school for a bit. So for tonight I am going to feed my pups, unload & reload the dishwasher, and watch some TV. I'll post my updated tweaks to Week 2 scoring tomorrow :)

I'd say keep your goal the same, but maybe find some kind of SUPER BONUS POINTS reward or something. :D

Awesome work with the minis! 

• Like 1

Quick update: 

Monday: 

Life: 25 points 

20 points - Created something

5 points - Cleaned something

Nutrition: 0 Points

10 points - Ate breakfast

10 points - 60 oz water

-20 points - Ate an entire pint of ice cream

Tuesday: 

Life: 40 points

25 points - Intro post for new grad school class

10 points - Took meds

5 points - Cleaned something

Nutrition: 30 Points

10 points - ate breakfast

20 points - didn't eat after dinner

Fitness: 0 points

Total so far: 95/500

My bonus this week is getting my classroom set up. So far so good :tongue: I got the furniture where I want it and I have my math stuff mostly unpacked. Tomorrow I am putting stuff on walls, unpacking books, and putting work on shelves. The purpose of this week is to just do things in a relaxed way so that I don't have to stress about getting ready. I also got my class list! So far it's equal number of girls and boys, all kids who were at our school last year but one :)

I've sort of been tweaking my lists over the past week, so I do need to do a new screenshot of them and put up the new versions. In Life, I have a spot for "woke up at 6:30 or earlier" and in Nutrition I knocked not eating past dinner down to 20 points and got rid of the <3 snacks in favor of a 20 point bingeing penalty. I'll try to do that within the next few days. I also intend to take some progress photos for Med Bay in the assassin's mini. I'm sad I missed the push-ups but I didn't have time. 

Okay! Time for bed. I'll try to keep updating regularly and checking other peoples' threads! 

Aw, I did like that there were no penalties on your previous version, but you know best what you need in your listicle. :)

Yeah part of this challenge was meant to support things I am doing well rather than penalizing mistakes, but this one is an exception since I need to stop eating entire things of ice cream, and part of that is acknowledging when I do it. And just going "oops I didn't earn the points for that today!" isn't enough. 

• Like 1

Yeah part of this challenge was meant to support things I am doing well rather than penalizing mistakes, but this one is an exception since I need to stop eating entire things of ice cream, and part of that is acknowledging when I do it. And just going "oops I didn't earn the points for that today!" isn't enough. 

It makes sense!!

Also, the classroom is a huge undertaking..... I'd say you're doing well.

• Like 1