• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Okay so I know I didn't update at all during Week 6. It ended up being a very tiring and busy week. Not only did I have a conference on Tuesday and Wednesday, I also had to clean my house in preparation for my Papa's 100-year-old piano to be moved into my house, and on Saturday, I had my very first weekend away with my girlfriend. Plus my normal amount of work for the week. 

On Thursday my throat felt weird. I took echinacea and airborne and vitamin C but on Friday I woke up knowing it was all in vain. So I went to Urgent Care in the afternoon and got antibiotics (strep is going around my school). A (my girlfriend) was OK with not cancelling :tongue: so we left at 1:00 on Saturday with my dogs in tow. Dogs notwithstanding, it was a good weekend (they did really well in the car, but Valentine was anxious in Glenwood Springs, especially on Monday). We walked around a lot, visited the vapor caves, and had a pretty good time until Monday, when a combination of heavy rains and accidents made the drive back treacherous and long (it turned the nearly 3-hour drive into a nearly 5-hour drive). But I'm so, so glad we did it. It was probably one of the best Labor Day weekends I've had. 

I will update my challenge and do a final summary later today, maybe. 

• Like 2

I hope you feel better ASAP but I'm super glad that your weekend away went well!

Just so you know, your girl is of course invited to pancake Mabon if you want to bring her - we'd love to meet her. ^_^

I hope you feel better ASAP but I'm super glad that your weekend away went well!

Just so you know, your girl is of course invited to pancake Mabon if you want to bring her - we'd love to meet her. ^_^

Weirdly, my throat feels worse today :/ but I am on antibiotics so I will be fine soon, probably!

I invited her and she wants to come :) I can't wait for her to meet you guys!

• Like 1

Weirdly, my throat feels worse today :/ but I am on antibiotics so I will be fine soon, probably!

I invited her and she wants to come :) I can't wait for her to meet you guys!

Nooooooooooooooooo throat ickiness is the worst!!!!!!!

Looking forward to meeting her, too; you've been quite tight-lipped so I can't deny I'm curious. :D

Week 6 Summary~

Between vacation, a work conference on two days, and being sick, my last week of the challenge was kind of weird. As a result I didn't make it to gymnastics 3 times :( but I did get 340/300 points! Which earns me 2 STA for the week :) 

Challenge Summary~

I worked mainly with Med Bay and Galley during the assassin mini for this challenge, so I am taking 2 DEX 1 CON for my participation in Nerdship Enterprise. 

My total stats earned are: 

4 STR | 4 DEX | 3 STA | 1 CON | 2 WIS | 2 CHA

• Like 2