• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

starsapart

MINI CHALLENGE: Starship Nerdiprise, Captain's Log

As usual, the Assassin team outdoes itself when it comes to thought and planning for these minis. I'm impressed.

And this is why it's so much fun being an assassin.

200.gif

• Like 11

• An Assassin may switch teams as often as once per day; however, please work with one team at a time and note that the stat points earned will be capped at 6 regardless of how many teams any given person assists over the course of the challenge.  Do consider that staying on one team may aid you in greatly improving your performance in one focus area; however, you may certainly dabble as much as you like.

Hmm, switch teams once per day but work with one team at a time? Soo if, say, I do three circuits of the Nerd Fitness BBW challenge (without stopping, which I assume means no breaks longer than 5/10 seconds?) and then do the recommended Nerd Fitness advanced stretching afterwards, can I log the BBW challenge in Engineering but the stretching in the Med Bay? Or can I only log one of them for that day? 

For simplicity's sake, I think I'll stay with the Med Bay team until Week 5 and/or 6. Depending on which team needs the most help during those last two weeks, I may come join you! TEAMWORK!

• Like 4

shields up, arm the photon torpedoes, and set the phazers to kill… I'm joining the Weapons/Shields crew. (I might go check the galley team too)

• Like 5

shields up, arm the photon torpedoes, and set the phazers to kill… I'm joining the Weapons/Shields crew. (I might go check the galley team too)

Worf, is that you?

2d72e9f564886f65a28c6f169422493115f241fb

• Like 3

Hmm, switch teams once per day but work with one team at a time? Soo if, say, I do three circuits of the Nerd Fitness BBW challenge (without stopping, which I assume means no breaks longer than 5/10 seconds?) and then do the recommended Nerd Fitness advanced stretching afterwards, can I log the BBW challenge in Engineering but the stretching in the Med Bay? Or can I only log one of them for that day? 

One team per day.  If you're working with Engineering on a given day and doing BBWW (you are correct, for bonus points, no stopping except to transition from one exercise to the next), you may not log Med Bay points. :)

• Like 2

I volunteer as tribute taste tester.

We'll see how that goes :tongue: I will most likely cook stuff that I'll eat during the week at work.

Also, frittatas. I have a lot of eggs at home and they need to be used.

• Like 1

Ooooohhhh! A new level of Nerd! Yay!

I'm always up for some fun, but it looks like Med Bay for most of my challenge, with an occasional stop in other areas.

- Sent from my magic Navi-powered device!

• Like 1

Haha this is excellent - I wondered how you could possibly make anything near the same standard as the Nerdwards mini-challenge, and here's my answer! :)

I'll be in the weapons/shield department I think - my challenge for July/August is all about working on achieving harder assassin skills, soo...

Also, looking forward to the last week, when everyone's desperately trying to push the last of the 5 departments over the 10,000 mark... so we'll all be on some crazy mass Assassin "away" stampede :P

• Like 6

Oh sweet mother of Q, this is gonna be AWESOME! ^_^!

I'll be in the medbay if you need me, but expect weekly visits to the War Room for calibrations on the weapons on shields.

StarTrekBones001.jpg

• Like 4