• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

starsapart

Engineering Team (Assassins Mini Challenge)

From the looks of it the Away Team might need some help the most. Hmmm.... What day can I sacrifice to HIIT......

We could all head over there for an excursion...... like an away team :P

• Like 4

We could all head over there for an excursion...... like an away team :tongue:

The away team's away team? Or more like an engineering party crash?

Wanna destroy a saturday doing HIIT?

I can rack up as many burpees during hte weekday as possible on my side and then go through the HIIT on sat and sun to get some points moving there too....

• Like 1

There were instances where the away team needed an engineer... just not all of them at the same time  :)

One thing to keep in mind... burpees only count for 6,000 of the 10,000 points.  Some of the extra 4,000 can come from the BBWW but if a person did one bonus per day for the rest of the challenge... that's ~400 points per person.  We'd need 10 engineers on board every day for the rest of the challenge.  Which means there will be emergencies in engineering requiring someone to be present.

Otherwise who is going to take care of the inevitable warp core breach?

Warp_core_breach_close_up.jpg

• Like 4

I'm guessing some other events will be taking place during the challenge to earn some of those extra points. I am planning to do the BBWWs each day I am in the engineering team though.

• Like 2

I'm guessing some other events will be taking place during the challenge to earn some of those extra points. I am planning to do the BBWWs each day I am in the engineering team though.

Exactly.  If that event shows up on a day that we've all left for the away mission, we'll have to wait til the following day to address the issue.

Exactly.  If that event shows up on a day that we've all left for the away mission, we'll have to wait til the following day to address the issue.

So you think it might be dangerous to join the away team? We should send some redshirts.

So you think it might be dangerous to join the away team? We should send some redshirts.

Who did you have in mind?  The person or persons with the fewest burpees?  :)

• Like 1

Who did you have in mind?  The person or persons with the fewest burpees?   :)

Hey, HEY, HEY!!!

"Pick on the guy with the low numbers"

"We can spare him, he has a bad shoulder"

"He's 'expendable'. Even if he returns we won't miss him, much"

calimero_12395439822.gif

• In the Netherlands and Belgium, the term "Calimero complex" is used to denote someone who thinks the world is against them because they are an underdog; often the character's lines from the show are cited, "They are big and I is [sic] small and that is not fair, oh no!" (translated back from Dutch, with intentional error).[5]

Love you guys too :P

Gonna put some more numbers up today!

tumblr_lvdqtpKFzr1r4ghkoo1_400.gif

• Like 3

Alright Engineers, I was already planning on challenging myself with HIIT workouts for my regular workouts, so I thought I might come over here. I keep telling myself that burpees suck and I can't do them so I figured this would be a good time to say screw that. Suck it burpees. Let's go!

18i9lykocn101gif.gif

• Like 3

Oh my freaking god. Apparently NOT doing my weight training this morning= SHITTON OF GUILT by lunch time over 'slacking'. Which in my world translates into DO MOAR BURPEES!

• Like 4

I'm in a strange frame of mind at the moment.

One half of me is solidly SICK of burpees

Other half of me is determined to break 1000 by the end of the day.

And it's like a Venn Diagram because there is a part of my brain saying 'well the sooner you hit 1000, the sooner you can spend a day doing some other exercise repeatedly'

Because that makes sense.

Only in assassin-land

• Like 3