• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

starsapart

Engineering Team (Assassins Mini Challenge)

I'm trying out a new bread recipe so I'm spending today in the Galley.  I'll cook a few tribbles over there and head back to Engineering tomorrow (unless I see another area being overrun.)

Looks like those tribbles have crippled the engineering crew. Must be time to come back for more burpees.... oh joy....

I think I've gone past hatred of burpees and am now entering a strange masochistic world of somehow loving them.....

• Like 1

you all are way too quiet. I don't trust that with this group. It either means no one is around (aka the summer vacation is strong) or that you're plotting something.

Plotting more burpees maybe, but only because you haven't finished them for us :)

LOL, I am half tempted to see just how many I can do in a day until my body hits FULL STOP mode.....

Don't be silly. You don't have a full stop mode :D

I think if we haven't hit 6000 collectively by say week 4 then I might give it a go one day and see if you're right.

• Like 1

Is that start of week four or end of week four?  Just for clarification...

What week are we in now? I'm going away next week. Maybe I  should just put up some crazy numbers this weekend and then let you all catch up :)

• Like 1

What week are we in now? I'm going away next week. Maybe I  should just put up some crazy numbers this weekend and then let you all catch up :)

This is week 2.  So still plenty of time

• Like 1

Bring it darlin'

• The engineering team will be doing 
     to build up the ship.  1 rep = 1 point, which means that up to 6,000 burpees may be done to help build up the Nerdiprise.

Soooo..... we're done now right?

• Like 1

I'm apparently competitive.

Really? I hadn't noticed ;)

I fixed the spreadsheet to limit base points to 6,000 (I think that's in the rules)...... and then did a few more burpees, cos I'm apparently competitive too.

• Like 2

Really? I hadn't noticed ;)

I fixed the spreadsheet to limit base points to 6,000 (I think that's in the rules)...... and then did a few more burpees, cos I'm apparently competitive too.

I'm fairly certain that between your competitiveness and my compulsion to win, that 6000 burpee limit is toast
  • Like 1

taking a break from med bay today to help out in engineering!

tumblr_llmkbrjRHg1qie75w.gif

I see that you've already met the burpee goal (not surprised!) so I completed 3 rounds of BBWW for bonus points.  wish I could do more but it looks like its one per day on those moves.  I'll be back :)

• Like 2