Engineering Team (Assassins Mini Challenge)

starsapart

All hands on deck!  We've got trouble!  Or should I say, we've got tribbles............

ūüé™current challengeūüé™

challenge archive: 19 | 18 | 17 | 16 | 15 | 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

instagram | goodreads

"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire

I'm trying out a new bread recipe so I'm spending today in the Galley.  I'll cook a few tribbles over there and head back to Engineering tomorrow (unless I see another area being overrun.)

Very old battle log
Previous Challenges: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
Previous Mini Challenges: 2, 1

Assassin: Extremely competitive, tends to bust out bodyweight exercises when faced with waiting in hiding, and loves a good team vs team faceoff.  - Alexandrite

Get some!

• Like 1

"What doesn't kill me better start running", level 7 Furyan Assassin
My Journey From Fat to Fit: 1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|CURRENT

A proud member of the Champion House; Targaryen (Assassin's mini), Hufflepuff bravery is forgetting to be afraid because the thing is so important that the risk doesn't even matter (Assassin's mini) , Hellfire Club represent! (Assassin's mini)

Looks like those tribbles have crippled the engineering crew. Must be time to come back for more burpees.... oh joy....

I think I've gone past hatred of burpees and am now entering a strange masochistic world of somehow loving them.....

• Like 1

A proud member of the Champion House; Targaryen (Assassin's mini), Hufflepuff bravery is forgetting to be afraid because the thing is so important that the risk doesn't even matter (Assassin's mini) , Hellfire Club represent! (Assassin's mini)

you all are way too quiet. I don't trust that with this group. It either means no one is around (aka the summer vacation is strong) or that you're plotting something.

Plotting more burpees maybe, but only because you haven't finished them for us :)

LOL, I am half tempted to see just how many I can do in a day until my body hits FULL STOP mode.....

Don't be silly. You don't have a full stop mode :D

I think if we haven't hit 6000 collectively by say week 4 then I might give it a go one day and see if you're right.

• Like 1

Is that start of week four or end of week four?  Just for clarification...

I reserve the right to decided that come the end of week 3 :P

Is that start of week four or end of week four?  Just for clarification...

What week are we in now? I'm going away next week. Maybe I  should just put up some crazy numbers this weekend and then let you all catch up :)

• Like 1

"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and, whatever you hit, call it the target."

What week are we in now? I'm going away next week. Maybe I  should just put up some crazy numbers this weekend and then let you all catch up :)

This is week 2.  So still plenty of time

• Like 1

Very old battle log
Previous Challenges: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
Previous Mini Challenges: 2, 1

Assassin: Extremely competitive, tends to bust out bodyweight exercises when faced with waiting in hiding, and loves a good team vs team faceoff.  - Alexandrite

Bring it darlin'

• The engineering team will be doing¬†
     to build up the ship.  1 rep = 1 point, which means that up to 6,000 burpees may be done to help build up the Nerdiprise.

Soooo..... we're done now right?

• Like 1

"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and, whatever you hit, call it the target."

Soooo..... we're done now right?

Not even gonna lie; I pushed myself to just do a little more than you. I'm apparently competitive.

• Like 2

I'm apparently competitive.

Really? I hadn't noticed ;)

I fixed the spreadsheet to limit base points to 6,000 (I think that's in the rules)...... and then did a few more burpees, cos I'm apparently competitive too.

• Like 2

Really? I hadn't noticed ;)

I fixed the spreadsheet to limit base points to 6,000 (I think that's in the rules)...... and then did a few more burpees, cos I'm apparently competitive too.

I'm fairly certain that between your competitiveness and my compulsion to win, that 6000 burpee limit is toast
  • Like 1

taking a break from med bay today to help out in engineering!

tumblr_llmkbrjRHg1qie75w.gif

I see that you've already met the burpee goal (not surprised!) so I completed 3 rounds of BBWW for bonus points.  wish I could do more but it looks like its one per day on those moves.  I'll be back :)

• Like 2

Rock Gnome Assassin

Lvl 28

All hands on deck!  We all knew things were going too smoothly... time to play a game!

ūüé™current challengeūüé™

challenge archive: 19 | 18 | 17 | 16 | 15 | 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

instagram | goodreads

"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire

Hey guys, I hope you don't mind if I hang with you today?  

Level 13 Shape-shifting Warrior Monk

STR:45 | DEX:18 | STA:10 | CON:37 | WIS:37 | CHA:27

The stronger the body the more it obeys, the weaker the body the more it commands. -- Siegmund Klein

Battle Log : MFP : Instagram : Challenges - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12