• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

starsapart

Med Bay Team (Assassins Mini Challenge)

I think blkhole24601 is doing a side, Vicki, sound off!

Once all dishes have been collected, you make a single post to the captain's log.  I'd put in dish names and pics, then have a "recipe and details here" link and link back to the original posts. :)

• Like 1

I think blkhole24601 is doing a side, Vicki, sound off!

Once all dishes have been collected, you make a single post to the captain's log.  I'd put in dish names and pics, then have a "recipe and details here" link and link back to the original posts. :)

Awesome!  So who's up for posting for everyone?

Done!!

IDsMtKSl.jpg

Sauteed Squash and Zucchini

Recipe:

• 1 squash
  • 1 zucchini
  • 1/2 small onion
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • garlic ghetti seasoning to taste
  • pink Himalayan salt to taste

Cooking Preparation:

Chop up the squash and zucchini to about 1/4" and dice up the onions. Heat the tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet, and then sautee the vegetables. After about 5 minutes, sprinkle the garlic ghetti seasoning and sautee for another minute. Don't have garlic ghetti seasoning? Chop up a clove of garlic, that should work just as well. Sprinkle the salt, sautee another minute or so, and then serve. Serves 2-4.

• Like 2

Posted! I might have gotten carried away in the descriptions :tongue: I kinda have always wanted to be a food critic. Please let me know if you want me to change anything, having never tasted the food, I kinda made it all up :)

ETA: and now i'm hungry after thinking about all that food!

• Like 2

Posted! I might have gotten carried away in the descriptions :tongue: I kinda have always wanted to be a food critic. Please let me know if you want me to change anything, having never tasted the food, I kinda made it all up :)

ETA: and now i'm hungry after thinking about all that food!

I love it those descriptions, it's so wonderful. :D Perfect!!

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd the results of the banquet mini are in!

Any thoughts on where we would like to donate our bounty?  We can wrap up Engineering OR Away with what we've got.  Or split between 2-3 teams as we wish.  There is enough spare cash around to finish up to 100%~

I think the Away team is going to need it most. People can put in a few extra burpees for Engineering, but it is hard to fit in a whole workout for the Away team

Well, the burpees are maxed.  BBWW is the only thing available to Engineering at this time and doing it three times through once earns .1%........ and there are no other bonuses available.

We could always split it......................

Well, the burpees are maxed.  BBWW is the only thing available to Engineering at this time and doing it three times through once earns .1%........ and there are no other bonuses available.

We could always split it......................

Hmm, I didn't see that burpees could be maxed. Yeah, maybe we should split it.

In doing the math, Engineering Team needs help the most. If we give them nothing, they will need 52 BBWW to be completed between now and Sunday which isn't going to happen because there aren't enough people and not enough days. The Away Team, unless my math is way off, needs 5 WOWs (really 4.69 but), which is more doable but oh my god, this week's WOW, I don't blame anybody for not wanting to get on top of that.

Engineering needs 520 more points.

Galley needs 238 more points.

Away needs 469 more points.

I think if we split, it should be somewhere along the lines of 500 for Engineering, 400 for Away Team, and 100 for Galley even though I think they'll be okay, in which case I'm saying maybe 550 for Engineering and 450 for Away? That way, Away Team only needs one more WOW and Engineering is done. OR we can do 470 for Away Team and 530 for Engineering Team to make them BOTH done? IDK thoughts??? Or is my math completely off?

• Like 1

550 and 450 seems good to me.

W/S is splitting points as well so between the two groups, I think we can get everything resolved.

Anyone disagree?  If not, I will put the points in first thing tomorrow!

• Like 2