Holy cow does Aerinity suck at this!

Aerinity

Man I suck at keeping these dates right lately. I'm going to blame it on getting sick (yes again). It seems it tis the season of me catching all the injuries and illnesses in the last three months! Though I did manage to keep on track for the last couple challengers regardless.

I've learned a couple important lessons though... Which are mostly don't powerlift while angry. Probably not the lesson I should take away (my lesson probably should be don't run effectively 5k, and then do almost two entirely different sets of lifts, but hey...)

Right now my goals are simple:

don't hurt myself! (I've managed to mostly recover from the back injury at this point but now I'm super paranoid about it!)

get enough sleep (this one is always wonky when lifting 4 days a week, and working out 2hrs a day most days)

tinker with my macros some more (started following macros recc'd by a trainer and didn't like the results I saw, seem to get better results sticking around what he recc'd but mixing it with what I was doing before starting to work with him.)

Take on a 1,000 flights of stairs within the next six weeks.

Keep up with lifting regimen appropriately in hopes of recovering from the 1.5months down time I had due to the back injury. (Major items currently are At: leg press: 505lbs/deadlift: 200lbs/bench press: 100lbs/push ups: 30 straight/mile: 8mins 45seconds - will update further after looking at tracking sheets)

But for now I gotta run back into work!

• Like 1

Race: Alive | Class: Ranger | Level: 7 | STATS: Whoops~ (Yes, that's totally a stat! I checked, I swear!... >.>)

Understand that everyone needs time. Understand that everyone deserves patience. Understand that healing, and change take countless seconds, minutes and hours before real health of body and mind can be obtained at all.

"Everything lost is meant to be found."

Becoming a part of the X-men: #1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 | #6 | Current

don't hurt myself! (I've managed to mostly recover from the back injury at this point but now I'm super paranoid about it!)

get enough sleep (this one is always wonky when lifting 4 days a week, and working out 2hrs a day most days)

tinker with my macros some more (started following macros recc'd by a trainer and didn't like the results I saw, seem to get better results sticking around what he recc'd but mixing it with what I was doing before starting to work with him.)

Take on a 1,000 flights of stairs within the next six weeks.

Keep up with lifting regimen appropriately in hopes of recovering from the 1.5months down time I had due to the back injury. (Major items currently are At: leg press: 505lbs/deadlift: 200lbs/bench press: 100lbs/push ups: 30 straight/mile: 8mins 45seconds - will update further after looking at tracking sheets)

Better late than never, right?

tumblr_lu99ryOpNW1r5xov6o1_500.gif

Simple is smart, smart is simple.  Coming back from an injury complicates things, but you seem to have yourself straightened out.  Reasonable and measurable goals, a good attitude toward them... I'll be keeping an eye on you and cheering you on along the way!

[ Level ?? ] Thunderbro Maximus of the Thunderlords Legion

BRUTALITY 13 | FINESSE 12 | GRIT 13  | INSIGHT 15 | MOXIE 13

Challenges1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR.

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wolfpool.

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager.

Update of the day:

Max numbers as of 7/28/15 are:

• Run: 1 mile in 8mins 43secs
  • Deadlift: 180lbs plates/230lbs total
  • Leg Press: 470 plated/ 505lbs total
  • Bench Press: 55lbs plated/ 100lbs total
  • Push ups: 30 in a row

Talked to PT about macros and agreed on an alteration in them to balance between what I was doing before starting with him, and what he told me to do. Getting better results that way. 

Think I need to aim for 9hrs of sleep on days I lift with the PT, but that's hard considering there are only so many hours in the day. /sobs

Took 100 floors off the 1,000 needed for this challenge today.

HOOAH!

Race: Alive | Class: Ranger | Level: 7 | STATS: Whoops~ (Yes, that's totally a stat! I checked, I swear!... >.>)

Understand that everyone needs time. Understand that everyone deserves patience. Understand that healing, and change take countless seconds, minutes and hours before real health of body and mind can be obtained at all.

Better late than never, right?

tumblr_lu99ryOpNW1r5xov6o1_500.gif

Simple is smart, smart is simple.  Coming back from an injury complicates things, but you seem to have yourself straightened out.  Reasonable and measurable goals, a good attitude toward them... I'll be keeping an eye on you and cheering you on along the way!

Oh howdy there!

I've actually been at this for a while, but I'm terrible at regular updates which I have no one to blame but myself for really. Life is consuming and it has quite the appetite for my time.  >.<

Hilariously, the back injury from last challenge isn't the first time I've hurt myself before/during a challenge. I'm jacked up both my shoulders last year (at different points). So, coming back from injury is more frustrating than anything for me at this point. 

Thank you! I'll have to go find your thread and follow along too. :)

• Like 1

I've actually been at this for a while, but I'm terrible at regular updates which I have no one to blame but myself for really. Life is consuming and it has quite the appetite for my time.  >.<

Hilariously, the back injury from last challenge isn't the first time I've hurt myself before/during a challenge. I'm jacked up both my shoulders last year (at different points). So, coming back from injury is more frustrating than anything for me at this point.

Well try to stay on top of your recovery and don't bite off more than you can chew... keep yourself healthy and safe, and you'll be trucking away through this challenge in no time!

[ Level ?? ] Thunderbro Maximus of the Thunderlords Legion

BRUTALITY 13 | FINESSE 12 | GRIT 13  | INSIGHT 15 | MOXIE 13

Challenges1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR.

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wolfpool.

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager.