Away Team (Assassins Mini Challenge)

starsapart

AWAY TEAM:

big-bang-theory-star-trek-tv-shows-tv-94

This group is the first to be called upon when something... unusual needs to be done. The away team will have an opportunity to encounter many different things over the course of this challenge. You may belong on this team if you like chasing shiny things. ;) Also, if you like HIIT. You have been warned.

• Those who work primarily with the Away team will earn +3 CHA at the end of the challenge.
  • The Away team members will earn points by completing the Workout of the Week as provided by the Starship Captains on the Away Team thread. Each time the workout is completed IN FULL and documented in the Away Team thread, an Away Team member will earn 100 points. This means that up to 60 WOWs may be done collectively by the Away Team to help build up the Nerdiprise.
  • There are NO BONUS POINTS available for this team at this time. However, opportunities to earn your remaining points will certainly crop up as the challenge progresses.

>>TRACK YOUR PROGRESS HERE<<

Workouts of the Week:

Answers to FAQ:

• You may complete the WOW as many times as you like within the given week. Daily is fine. Twice daily is probably pushing it for the sake of your muscle recovery and health, but we won't forbid it, so make up your own minds.
  • Once a new week begins and the new WOW is posted, the former week's WOW is off the table and will no longer earn you points. This will generally happen late Sunday night EST.

ūüé™current challengeūüé™

challenge archive: 19 | 18 | 17 | 16 | 15 | 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

instagram | goodreads

"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire

Wooooo Away Team!  I need more HIIT fat burny goodness in my life at the moment. :) And I too will probably be swinging through Med Bay from time to time!

• Like 2

Assassin extraordinaire!!

Current Challenge

5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34

35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41

I was gone all day yesterday at Universal Studios but tonight this is SO HAPPENING! :D

• Like 1

Current Challenge

5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34

I ran at lunch and then ended up having a headache later so I didn't do this last night as planned. :( Booo. I think I can squeeze this in with aerial tomorrow. I'll try!

Current Challenge

Hey guys, engineer Trewest here.

Tomorrow in going to be hoping over here to do some away team work if that's ok with you guys.

• Like 2

"What doesn't kill me better start running", level 7 Furyan Assassin
My Journey From Fat to Fit: 1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|CURRENT

A proud member of the Champion House; Targaryen (Assassin's mini), Hufflepuff bravery is forgetting to be afraid because the thing is so important that the risk doesn't even matter (Assassin's mini) , Hellfire Club represent! (Assassin's mini)

Like we're ever going to say 'no' to that :tongue:

YAY! I like to party with people. That and I am heartily sick of burpees at the moment. :P

• Like 2

A proud member of the Champion House; Targaryen (Assassin's mini), Hufflepuff bravery is forgetting to be afraid because the thing is so important that the risk doesn't even matter (Assassin's mini) , Hellfire Club represent! (Assassin's mini)

I am heartily sick of burpees at the moment. :P

I second that. To me they are really demoralizing. They are hard and i cant get the numbers up i want. So i'm just gonna contribute what i can, where i can! You are gonna find me here as well as in the engineering bay to add a few numbers. As the gryffin girls have taught me every number counts!

• Like 2

... a little odd in the head ...

Here another engineer. Just swinging by saying hello and contributing a bit.

I was this close to not doing anything more tonight, this was a nice switch of routine, got me sweating really good.

Can somebody add my name with one wow to it? Somehow i cant seem to edit the spreeadsheet atm.

Got it!

• Like 1

Nightshadow

Level 1 Half-Elf Druid Assassin

Current Challenge

"If You Can't Love Yourself How In The Hell Are You Gonna Love Somebody Else?" - RuPaul Charles

I second that. To me they are really demoralizing. They are hard and i cant get the numbers up i want. So i'm just gonna contribute what i can, where i can! You are gonna find me here as well as in the engineering bay to add a few numbers. As the gryffin girls have taught me every number counts!

You betcha! Just keep doing what you can do, and we'll get this ship in the air! ;)

• Like 2

Love as thou wilt.

Someone please tell me that there are no burpees in this damn workout.

• Like 1