• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

starsapart

Away Team (Assassins Mini Challenge)

saw your call for help on the captain's log so I came over to see what y'all are up to.  "sweatfest butt" huh?  

well, at 46 my booty can always use a little extra attention so I'll be back tomorrow since I already helped out engineering today.

• Like 3

I don't want to drive anyone away!  Take as long of a break as you need, I just don't want to start the habit of breaking these workouts into smaller pieces across the board.

In your case, if the break your body demands is 30 minutes (or whatever it is - 60?  90?), please do take it.  We'll call it a special dispensation because, well, pregnancy wreaks havoc with your body!

• Like 3

Welp, I'll just take my early-pregnancy-exhausted self back to med bay then. I leave it to the rest! Good luck guys!

- Sent from my magic Navi-powered device!

Oh man! I applaud you attempting this WOW while pregnant to begin with! I'd give you double points, if anything :D

• Like 2

after having fallen off my wagon for a while and not being up for much it seemed more than appropriate to get back up with a workout from "Away Team" ;)

Plus I have been meaning to give these a go for a while already, just wasn't up for it healthwise and now I am again. Jeeez, people, you are so very badass!!!! Huge respect.

Alexandrite, I can totally relate to your breaking it off then - I felt the time between 20 and 30 minutes was the hardest for me actually, after that it was okay again. I was so very glad when cool down finally came around though.... ahaha, might have to up my stamina a bit.

Great fun all in all. Might drop by again for this - if I manage :P

• Like 2

I don't want to drive anyone away! Take as long of a break as you need, I just don't want to start the habit of breaking these workouts into smaller pieces across the board.

In your case, if the break your body demands is 30 minutes (or whatever it is - 60? 90?), please do take it. We'll call it a special dispensation because, well, pregnancy wreaks havoc with your body!

I will give it another try tomorrow and see how it feels. That 20-30 minute mark does seem tough to push through. And it's been weeks since I've done a 'real workout' other than walking, so honestly it's just me out of shape mostly.

However I woke up from my nap, then promptly went back to sleep again for another 30 minutes, haha.

- Sent from my magic Navi-powered device!

• Like 1

Guh at seeming to never have an entire hour to dedicate to one of these. Sorry team! Maybe I'll find the time soon.

ME TOO!  I got through 30 minutes of one last night but that's all I had time for before I had to head to dance class.

Starting with 222, 22 of which were done up the stairs, because I'm insane :D I'm sure there will be more as the day progresses.

Edit: Well, it seems like I pop out a hundred of these every time I go to the bathroom, so I'll just keep updating the spreadsheet and do a round up post at the end of the day :D

Edited by Kagetsukai
  • Like 2

I'm wondering if I don't belong in Engineering per chance... Aaaaanyway!

Away Team is done battling Q!

(Yes, I did 700 of these gorram things)

200_s.gif

22 of them were done up a staircase at work and 30 of them were done while hex-holding 15lbs dumbbells. I am wiped.

180px-Hideqwesimpaled.jpg

"Paintball mishap" So much pain!

That being said, continue with high knees Away Team!!! The more of those we do the less we'll have to do of the WOW :P

• Like 3

I am surprised by the DOMS in my glutes and sides from the WOW. i will gladly do knee ups instead! Great job!!!

W000t! Let's be badasses! I probably won't get to the WOW until tomorrow so I'm doing as many high knees as I can today. I hope I get to 1K :P

• Like 2

I won't get anymore WOW this week because I'll be at an anime convention. I will keep up with the high knees though.

EDIT: your goal of 1000 motivated me. Logged in 515! Will add more tonight if the contest is still open.

• Like 1