• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

starsapart

Away Team (Assassins Mini Challenge)

I offered to help the Engineers with BBWW and/or burpees if they will do a WOW. I can always find time to sneak in burpees and can switch out my usual body weight stuff for BBWW. The fact that the WOW is so long is going to be an issue for me.

EDIT: I did it!!!! Had to make a couple of modifications (see push-ups section) but I finished.

• Like 2

I offered to help the Engineers with BBWW and/or burpees if they will do a WOW. I can always find time to sneak in burpees and can switch out my usual body weight stuff for BBWW. The fact that the WOW is so long is going to be an issue for me.

EDIT: I did it!!!! Had to make a couple of modifications (see push-ups section) but I finished.

You're amazing!!! :D

I think I might be able to fit this in on Thursday? I think... I'll try anyway!

Yes please!!!

• Like 2

Yeah I was seriously dragging ass towards the end. Spent the next day with a heating pad on my glutes :). Of course it didn't help that I also did my body weight work in the same day. Not smart.

Before I do any of the videos I always watch through them first to see what kind of craziness I get to deal with. Just looking at the thing, I wanted to take a nap at minute 8 :P I am suddenly not looking forward to it :P

I finished. Somehow. If anybody is looking for me, I am eating ALL OF THE PROTEIN and taking an Epsom salt bath. Daaayum, captains aren't messing around this week. I wish we had a bonus to work on instead :( That engineering BBWW suddenly looks a lot more appealing :P

• Like 2

I finished. Somehow. If anybody is looking for me, I am eating ALL OF THE PROTEIN and taking an Epsom salt bath. Daaayum, captains aren't messing around this week. I wish we had a bonus to work on instead :( That engineering BBWW suddenly looks a lot more appealing :tongue:

Yup.  I just couldn't do another one so I brought my talents over to the Engineers.  Really, really hoping for some bonus option cause...nope, not gonna do it again.

why-would-you-do-this-to-me.gif

• Like 1

I finished. Somehow. If anybody is looking for me, I am eating ALL OF THE PROTEIN and taking an Epsom salt bath. Daaayum, captains aren't messing around this week. I wish we had a bonus to work on instead :( That engineering BBWW suddenly looks a lot more appealing :P

That is exactly what I am doing after my second round. Also walking like a 90 year old and muttering to myself 'why, why, why'.

• Like 1

I was hoping for some bonus opportunity to pop u put looks like I'll need to do another round tomorrow. Man, I hope the lovely and all-knowing Starsapart decides to take pity on us soon!

• Like 1

I was hoping for some bonus opportunity to pop u put looks like I'll need to do another round tomorrow. Man, I hope the lovely and all-knowing Starsapart decides to take pity on us soon!

Awwww, so many compliments.

If you feel like tackling the workout again, go for it!  But relief is nigh - there are very likely some financial donations floating around with this team's name on them..... hang tight until tomorrow and all will be clear.

If you feel like tackling the workout again, go for it!  But relief is nigh - there are very likely some financial donations floating around with this team's name on them..... hang tight until tomorrow and all will be clear.

Oh thank goodness. The thought of doing the WOW in this soupy Chicago climate was making me cry.

This makes me so happy!!!!! Think I'll give the Engineers a BBWW

• Like 1

Even though we don't need it I am still going to do this on Sunday I think just for giggles and because clearly I need to do 90 minutes of craziness! 

I'm glad I did not attempt this yesterday though because my "oh my private appointment is for working on choreography so it won't be too intense" ..... was totally incorrect and I am dead dead dead with soreness and bruises today.