• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

starsapart

Away Team (Assassins Mini Challenge)

Someone please tell me that there are no burpees in this damn workout.

Oh no, there definitely are. 4 sets of them, in fact. With an added little jump/knee slap thing, for extra horror fun. 

• Like 3

Also can someone pear explain to me how I can do this wow twice in a row and still be surprised by the exercise? I just did it, why is this shocking me by being there? Denial is a wonderful thing.

Also can someone pear explain to me how I can do this wow twice in a row and still be surprised by the exercise? I just did it, why is this shocking me by being there? Denial is a wonderful thing.

Yes it is. The burpee itself is alright. The knee slapping, though? Please kill me now...

• Like 1

Yes it is. The burpee itself is alright. The knee slapping, though? Please kill me now...

The burpees are not alright. They were very unwelcome after my week with engineering. Fire me the thigh slap wad the better part. At least it was different. But to be fair my instructor for fitness has had me do these types before so I knew the movement

• Like 2

"I'm not gonna do the BBWW for Engineering points today, that seems too hard. I'll go do the Away Team workout instead." said some dumb guy.

1368662048_kirkslapping.gif

I'm sure it'll only get easier  #delusional

• Like 3

Are we supposed to log in here when we do a WOW, as well as in the spreadsheet, or only in the spreadsheet is fine?

Spreadsheet is fine, but you certainly can discuss and commiserate with your teammates here. :D

• Like 1

I love this idea! 

I'll try doing this workout Wednesday night!

Maybe also in the mornings if I wake up early enough ^_^

YAY for the Away team!

• Like 1

There is no misery here, just HIIT. Lots and lots of HIIT...

hqdefault.jpg

Ahahahha, speak for yourself, my face doesn't look anywhere near that happy when I'm done with WOWs :P

• Like 2