• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

starsapart

Away Team (Assassins Mini Challenge)

Well that wasn't fun at all :)   Probably not the best WOW with upper body DOMS but its done!  Will do at least one more time this week, probably twice since we really need the numbers.

tumblr_m9ifhpcvMP1qefawio1_500.gif

noodle arms

• Like 2

Ahahahha, speak for yourself, my face doesn't look anywhere near that happy when I'm done with WOWs :tongue:

Can't you see the insanity in those crazy, crazy eyes? That's what happens when you do a WOW and pretend you had fun doing it in order to lure others into do it as well :P

• Like 3

Can't you see the insanity in those crazy, crazy eyes? That's what happens when you do a WOW and pretend you had fun doing it in order to lure others into do it as well :tongue:

Actually hearing how 'brutal' it is is making me want to give it a go..... :P

• Like 1

Actually hearing how 'brutal' it is is making me want to give it a go..... :tongue:

It really isn't. No burpees :P One-legged push ups and lots of arm-burning kickboxing stuff, instead. I strongly recommend :D

200_s.gif

• Like 2

Yeah, gotta agree with Kagetsukai on this one. Nasty DOMS for the arms and shoulders/back (and even that might've been the pushups I did after too), but the rest is fine. Mostly coordination stuff. Go for it xD

Pssst: Kagetsukai, how many unfortunate souls do you think we can lure in? 

Yeah, gotta agree with Kagetsukai on this one. Nasty DOMS for the arms and shoulders/back (and even that might've been the pushups I did after too), but the rest is fine. Go for it xD

Pssst: Kagetsukai, how many unfortunate souls do you think we can lure in? 

Away Team is the place to be, yo! Join us!

200_s.gif

• Like 2

I delayed in joining the mini this time around, but obviously you people are my people! Plus I need to get back to #hiititandquitit

Does this look bizarre to anyone else?

112fee7199cd444f2c97e620447610c5.png

That perspective though. Anyway, I hope to get this in tonight after lifting. <3

I delayed in joining the mini this time around, but obviously you people are my people! Plus I need to get back to #hiititandquitit

That perspective though. Anyway, I hope to get this in tonight after lifting. <3

Not exactly bizarre, but more uncomfortable as far as poses go.

In other news, I've done two now and my armpits hurt. The heck?

I really dig her body, actually. She is slim, but not a stick figure and has a fantastic ass :P And if she can contort herself into that position, more power to her.

Now, I should probably look into doing another one of these videos. Or I could play FFXXII :P

Her ass is bodacious. I just think it's a funny pose! 

It really is. It's reminiscent of all those weird movie posters of action heroines. Mmmmm... butt.

Apparently I'm channeling a 12-year-old boy at the moment. I apologize.

We're badasses here. We don't need no stinking rest day (as I do another one as well...) :tongue:

Couldn't pass up the chance to be badass.  One more added.  I'm going to have a busy week next week so I'm thinking I will only get in one. 

giphy.gif

But I'll be back for multiples in week 4.

giphy.gif

Couldn't pass up the chance to be badass.  One more added.  I'm going to have a busy week next week so I'm thinking I will only get in one. 

giphy.gif

But I'll be back for multiples in week 4.

giphy.gif

W00t! I'll take it :D

Also, I am ready for the next video. OMG my arms hurt >_<

OK!. I really really want to try and get in at least ONE away team day this week. Goals! I have them!  

It's so hard fitting this in when I am already doing at least 3 super intense arm/core days a week! Maybe we'll get something all LEGS one of these weeks and then I will be able to fit it in more easily! Maybe? A girl can dream! :)

• Like 2

OK!. I really really want to try and get in at least ONE away team day this week. Goals! I have them!  

It's so hard fitting this in when I am already doing at least 3 super intense arm/core days a week! Maybe we'll get something all LEGS one of these weeks and then I will be able to fit it in more easily! Maybe? A girl can dream! :)

Personally, I'm hoping for more core :P but I'll take legs too. Actually, anything but the arms, really :P

Attention, Away Team: there is a new WOW available for week 3!

Apologies for the delay; I'm dealing with some personal difficulties.  The week 2 WOW is now off the table and no longer earns any points.  Please switch to the week 3 WOW.  :)

Please note that I will provide the week 4 WOW a bit early due to travel plans, so keep an eye out for it.

• Like 2

Attention, Away Team: there is a new WOW available for week 3!

Apologies for the delay; I'm dealing with some personal difficulties.  The week 2 WOW is now off the table and no longer earns any points.  Please switch to the week 3 WOW.  :)

Please note that I will provide the week 4 WOW a bit early due to travel plans, so keep an eye out for it.

W00t!!!

385d4841d8c601f4f3e8e612faded0f64d2113a8

• Like 1

Okay, I gave it a good try, but only made it through 22 minutes before my lungs started complaining, of all things! My legs and such were fine (burpees are good for that!).

What's the rule on breaking the workout in half, as long as I complete it all in one day?

- Sent from my magic Navi-powered device!

• Like 1