I though it would be fun for people who love Zombies, Run! to have a place to get together and talk about the app, storyline, and things that we have experienced along the way and to show off things that we have done out of love for the game. If you made something or bought merch share it. I made this shirt.post-9988-0-64570900-1438159951_thumb.jppost-9988-0-04224000-1438159963_thumb.jp

• Like 2

In brightest day, In blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight, Let those who worship evils might, beware my power, GREEN LANTERNS LIGHT!

I love ZR <3 It makes running extremely fun :) I had to turn off the horde setting though because the first time it happened I was so scared! I also have a knee injury that prevents me from running soooo if I WAS being chased by zombies irl I'd be a goner XD 

Love the shirt Becoming-Bane! 

• Like 1

If I still had time to run, I'd try and (finally) finish the lastest season. Ended up being "Zombies, Walk Slightly Quicker!" as I got lazier over time, though. Should really pull my shoes back on sometime, mm? :D NIce to see this app is still well appreciated! I love it :D

"If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment"

- Marcus Aurelius