Maintaining during chaotic weeks

These next few weeks, my goal is just to try and work on keeping as healthy a diet as possible.

Currently, my house is going through a kitchen remodel and we are being provided food by members in my community. So, there isn't much control over what is given to us. I will track my portions and focus on only eating when I am hungry and stopping when I am full. I've slipped into snacking more often, so I am going to focus this time on limiting the times I eat to when I am actually hungry and not because I am bored or anxious.

Also, in a few weeks I am moving across the country, so at that point, I will focus on building my batcave to be as helpful as it can be. For these next 6 weeks I will be living in three houses, so this is a time for me to step up my game and start new healthier habits.

With all of the transitions coming, I am tabling leveling up my exercises until I can establish a routine in my new place. There is too much crazy right now to add anything new.  

Here's to big life changes! Woot!

"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." St. Augustine

Ad Astra Per Aspera

Oh wow, that's a lot to handle. Good luck with all of it!

Level 69 Battle Kitten

Battle Log | Current Challenge

MyFitnessPal | Fitbit | Duolingo

Ici je vis la vie que j'ai choisie

Je suis partie pour reconstruire ma vie

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

Sounds like you have quite a bit going on.  How well have you been eating during all the transitions?  I know that for me I have found that I am a stress eater, and I have also found that changes lead me to much stress.  

I know that there is also quite a bit of physical activity in the process of moving, so do not discount the activity you are doing that is not "working out".  

hope everything is well, and look forward to seeing you back once things get settled and stable.  

NerdFitness Avatar

It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions and spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who, at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly; so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory or defeat. - T. Roosevelt

There is world that should be, and the world that is. We live in one. And must create the other, if it is ever to be. - J. Butcher