• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

ShadowFire

Shadowfire and the busted up back.

Couple days late, i know but I've been moving and catching up at work. and really I only have 2 challenges. 

1) LISTEN TO YOUR PHYSICAL THERAPIST!. look, I know, your stubborn, but this dude knows what he is talking about, follow the workout plan he gives you, don't overdo it, don't overextend yourself, seriously you can barely lift 10 lbs right now. STOP. if you actually do your excersizes 75% of the time, at least, +2 wis, +1 dex +1 str. 

2) Stop eating like trash. you were doing good. no really you were. than you got busted, and this medicine makes you hungry. while at least eat decent food if you are gonna eat SOOOO much. +1 Wis +1 Sta

This is my corpse run, let's see how much of my loot I can get back.

• Like 1

1 is going pretty well, since monday i've only missed one.

2 however, not as pretty, I've eaten 3 burgers half a pizza and a panera bread bowl today. I can't cook since I don't really have access to a kitchen right now. So I'm trying to figure out how to eat well on the go. i'm gonna do some archive digging

Panera is Carb Central, but you can get their chicken salads with double chicken and the macros turn out just about perfect. I do this with their strawberry chicken poppyseed salad and their kale chicken Caesar salad.

• Like 1

Been eating better, more panera and milio's less wendy's etc.

Missed 1 more, up to two, and a few have been incomplete. so that's been rough. I've not had the facilities for some of them.

Pretty well so far, done everything I can, still haven't been excelling on my food, more panera less pizza, but i've been drinking more Soda. I'm actually kind of sick of it, but i have no where to keep other things and rely on delivery later in the day. because my car is far enough it hurts my back to walk frequently. but during the actual day it's mostly healthy food.

Pizza is always a weakness for me. We are lucky that we have a Mod Pizza nearby so I can get a veggie custom personal pie and the calories aren't insane. Pizza and corn chips/salsa are my kryptonite! Have you looked for any Pho restaurants that might deliver in your area? 

none that I know of, my biggest problem is right now i'm eating so much more than i used too. Crap weekend on my excersizes though, they changed em up and i forgot too do some of them over the weekend.

been a while, longg updates due to super busyness, i've got full mobility in bending, but about 20% only in twisting

Food has improved a lot of panera, thankfully next month i have an apartment again. Yay college town homelessness.