Want to Play Hide and Seek?

Woods by the river

I want to play kids games again. I used to rock at hide and seek because no one looks up. :-)

What kind of games did you play? Are there any groups that get to gether just to play?

I've only ever seen adults playing orginized sports with equipment and tons of rules.

Sinnah Saint, half-elf, lvl1 Assassin - STR 3 | DEX 2 | STA 1.86 | CON 2.86 | WIS 2 | CHA 1.38 - Personal Blog

First 6-Week Challenge

My friends and I love to play in the park! We also have bubble nights, everyone brings bubble stuff ! I never want to loose my inner child! I really believe it keeps you young!!! Love climbing trees and rocks and making up our own adventures!!!

• Like 2

-Jadyn Rayne-
Race: Wood Elf
Class: -Adventurer-DIVERGENT
Level:3
STR: 11 | CHA: 5 | STA: 3 | WIS: 8| CON: 7| DEX: 4

Jadyn Rayne's Battle Log

JadynRayne's current challenge

"Not all who wander are lost."

Den building.

No kidding. The lovely people who I've been best friends with since the age of 10 still insist that we meet up once a month or so and build a den, kid-style. Such great fun though. I hope the tradition never ends. :)

• Like 2

Level 2

Elfin Water Bender

:: STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 3 | WIS 2 | CHA 1 ::

"Remember, your mind is the best weapon you have" ~ Farengar Secret-Fire

have a child.

my daughter is now 4 ...... I play hide and seek at least once a day .. she isn't as good as me .... but getting better AND when she does hide really well and you cant find her, you really really panic .. ARRRRGH, wheres my child

Lmao...yea mine is about 3. He's awful at it, which makes it hilarious. He's ran out of a hiding place before I've counted to 10 to say "Find me", he's just closed his eyes, and he's also put a box on his head.

Nothing to add to the OP but kids are a great way at a second chance at childhood.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

frisbee.  Jump rope.  Kicking the soccer ball.  Hacky sack.  Blowing bubbles.

getting people to show up on a regular basis is challenging, but if you just bring the item with you when you are already meeting people (or when you're out for a walk by yourself), you can usually get some play going.

• Like 2

Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.

Hylian Assassin 5'5", 143 lbs.
Half-marathon: 3:02
It is pitch dark. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Your so right about getting people together!!! Avitusxenios and I planned a 3 day attitude adjustment at a cabin at Angostura,sand castles, water floaties,glow stuff of all kinds,a big adventure! Now there's a whole group going! It's gonna be awesome!

-Jadyn Rayne-
Race: Wood Elf
Class: -Adventurer-DIVERGENT
Level:3
STR: 11 | CHA: 5 | STA: 3 | WIS: 8| CON: 7| DEX: 4

Jadyn Rayne's Battle Log

JadynRayne's current challenge

"Not all who wander are lost."