CandiRose finds her inner beast

CandiRose

Went to work today for all of 3 hours before I was dizy and had to go home :(

My gym instructor messaged me today-makes me feel loved and missed :)

Level 1 Adventurer

Race: Human/Hobbit

Current stats: STR-1  DEX-1  STA-2  CON-1  WIS-2  CHA-3

Current Challenge

"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34

Distance to Rivendell

0%
0%

Hope today is going well. The sh'bam peeps are so nice :)

Philippians 4:13 I can do ALL things through HIM who gives me strength

LEVEL 2

(STR) - 3     (DEX) - 2      (STA) - 4     (CON) -2    (WIS) 5    (CHA) - 2

feeling heaps better, hoping to jump back into life (exercise, shopping and meal planning ect) by next week cant wait to feel 100%

• Like 1

Level 1 Adventurer

Current Challenge

"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34

Distance to Rivendell

0%
0%

YAY! is sh'bam on Monday? I might join you.

LEVEL 2

Made it to Shbam Monday...abosultely winded me, its amazing how much you loose ina few weeks.

Will be back tomorrow for more dancing :D

Level 1 Adventurer

Current Challenge

Distance to Rivendell

0%
0%

Made it to Shbam Monday...abosultely winded me, its amazing how much you loose ina few weeks.

Will be back tomorrow for more dancing :D

Level 1 Adventurer

Current Challenge

Distance to Rivendell

0%
0%

yay! finished!

LEVEL 2

So I made it through a whole challenege (nearly). Sorry for the last week or so but my computer was playign up :S I tried to log in I really did!!

Finishing has absolutely pumped me up for the next one!! I might even do minis and stuff this time :D

Thanks for following me tiffy and everanything!!!

xxx

Level 1 Adventurer

Current Challenge

Distance to Rivendell

0%
0%