You can be local or virtual. I'm just need an sidekick for mutual accountability and encouragement. I'm in Portland, but being local is not a requirement. However, being vegan is. I really need a sidekick who understands my dietary needs/restrictions. If this sounds like you, please reach out!

About me:

New vegan after 12 years of being a (junk food) vegetarian. I am vegan for ethical reasons first and foremost. Have 100 pounds to loose. I'm active on Tumblr and Instagram if that's your thing. Hobbies include reading up on cold cases, going to way too many concerts (just saw Aerosmith this past Tuesday) and playing tabletop RPGs.

Non Fitness Interests: 

-Star Wars

-true crime 
-Game of Thrones 
-Catfish 
-a certain British Boyband 
-throwing shade 

-Harry Potter 

• Like 1

laura.

vegan. fangirl. made of lightning.

| instagram | tumblr | mfp |

Hey, I'm super new here, and I'm not sure how this is supposed to work, but today I made a serious decision to get into shape (for real this time though lol), I read a few NF articles and liked them so I came to the forums to search and see if there were any other vegans here...and, well, here I am. I'm on the opposite side of the country as you (for now...I travel a lot for work), but I've been a strict vegan with no fuck-ups for six months now, I love GoT, and HP is my favorite book series of all time. I've got probably 40 pounds to shed. And I could use someone to help kick me in the ass.

• Like 1

Hey, I'm super new here, and I'm not sure how this is supposed to work, but today I made a serious decision to get into shape (for real this time though lol), I read a few NF articles and liked them so I came to the forums to search and see if there were any other vegans here...and, well, here I am. I'm on the opposite side of the country as you (for now...I travel a lot for work), but I've been a strict vegan with no fuck-ups for six months now, I love GoT, and HP is my favorite book series of all time. I've got probably 40 pounds to shed. And I could use someone to help kick me in the ass.

Well hello! 

I'm stoked someone replied so quickly. You should PM me with your preferred method of communication! :)

laura.

vegan. fangirl. made of lightning.

| instagram | tumblr | mfp |

I'm a ovo-lacto vegetarian with 100lbs to lose.  I'm not a vegan, but I understand how it feels to live in paleo land here.  I'm in Atlanta, so opposite coast as well.  PM me if interested. 

level 3 Hobbit - Assassin

Alchemist - transforming myself one day at a time.

"Wit beyond measure is mans greatest treasure." - Ravenclaw

Current challenge: River Tackles the Basics

Previous: #1#2

Doodlies

Weight Loss

16.8%
16.8%

To Mordor

0%
0%

I am a veggie. :/ Cause my sister made me. But it is actually for my health thingie. You can sent me a pm or instagram me or Facebook me or whatsoever :D

Recovering from an epic clash with gravity, which I lost.

Nobody gets out of life, alive || Senpai noticed me! || Company of unemployed superheroes

Trying to get back on the forums and back in exercising in life any help motivation is welcome