Bicycle recommendations?

I'm looking to get a bike just for casual cycling when I feel like it.

I'm pretty short, 150cm. Have a pretty tight budget cause I'm slated to leave my country in about a year and so I don't wanna spend a bunch of money. 

I've been looking at fixies, mainly cause they look really attractive. But the stock bikes are all for people height 165cm and above. 

I haven't cycled in years.

What would you guys' recommendations be for a (kind of) first time bike? (Preferably a light bike.)

Thanks for reading!

My recommendation is to get whatever appeals to you. However, If you haven't ridden in years, I wouldn't start with a fixie. The lack of brakes and requirement to always be pedaling can be tricky for some people. But if you like that aesthetic you can get a single speed. But most major bike companies sell their fixie with a flip-flop hub and brakes, like the Specialized Langster. I'm guessing you'd be looking at a 48cm bike or a 46. Which are made, but might be hard to find. Good luck and have fun.

“We might as well start where we are, use what we have and do what we can." – Caitlin Rivers

Sloth: The Man with the Hammer battle log