HermioneDanger - New and Making Magic

Hi ya'll,

So, I'm new to NF! I am not sure which Guild I'll want to join yet (Assassins, maybe?), but I'm super excited. I've been stalking the forum for a couple of weeks, but I finally signed up today.

About Me

I am currently a BMI of 45, weight of 360. This is completely unacceptable. I'm very tall for a woman, and I've been told I "carry my weight well", but that's just not okay anymore.

Goals:

By 12/1, I want to be a BMI of 40, weight of 320. Of course, the world doesn't always work that way. So instead of focusing on that, I will have 3 behavior goals to help me achieve that!

1:  Exercise for 3 hours a week.

2:  Eat vegetarian 5 days a week.

3: No fast food (Coffee is okay).

Here we go!

giphy.gif

• Like 1

HermioneDanger

Newbie Adventurer

Current Challenge

Welcome aboard! I absolutely LOVE your username.

Any specific exercises you're looking to do during your time? :D

Thanks:) I like to switch it up, but I do a balance of cardio and strength. I said "3 hours," rather than getting into specifics, because I want to leave myself open to try new things. I love going for hikes with my parents dogs (when I can borrow them!). I really want to try Zumba. I'm looking to do a mix of classes and independent stuff! Actually, I'm going to edit my main post to say "a minimum of 3 hours a week"!

Yes brilliant screen name. Massive Hermione fan as well!

Thanks:) She's the best, even if she has a super awkward laugh ;)

200.gif

Yay! A Harry Potter fan! I'm glad you decided to sign up. I know a lot of us are prone to lurking but it's best to just jump on in and get to work.

Here's to jumping in!

• Like 1

HermioneDanger

Newbie Adventurer

Current Challenge

Sounds like great goals. Also a huge harry potter fan, Luna is my favorite. Long term vegetarian if you need any ideas in that direction. Welcome aboard.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

level 3 Hobbit - Assassin

Alchemist - transforming myself one day at a time.

"Wit beyond measure is mans greatest treasure." - Ravenclaw

Current challenge: River Tackles the Basics

Previous: #1#2

Doodlies

Weight Loss

16.8%
16.8%

To Mordor

0%
0%

Update 8/9:

Three days into my challenge, and I'm actually doing quite well! So far, I've been 100% vegetarian apart from electing to have onion soup, which has beef broth, at my mother's birthday dinner (this place has the best onion soup ever). That hasn't been too hard! My sandwich accidentally came with bacon on it at lunch today, and I picked it off and gave it to a friend. 

I haven't been back to the gym, but I'm planning on going tomorrow. I'm prepping for the upcoming school year (I'm a teacher), so I've been a bit distracted!

And - I haven't had fast food! Yay! This will never include coffee, as I am addict. I always get mine with just milk, so it isn't particularly hazardous.

HermioneDanger

Newbie Adventurer

Current Challenge