• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SpecialSundae

Calling ALL Scottish Nerds (and those who think they may be in Scotland at some point and wouldn't mind meeting up)

Whilst we have a Facebook group for coordinating meetups, I know some people aren't on Facebook or don't want to reveal their secret identities until they've met people in person... so this is an on-forum place for Scottish Nerds (and those coming to visit us in possibly the best small country in the world) to chat about meet-ups.

Whaddya think?

• Like 5

I go to Northumbria University in Newcastle, so if I have a day or so that I am free then I would be interested in this, as Scotland is just across the border for me!

(When it isn't university term-time I am 200 miles south of Newcastle though, so a bit of a trek then)

Why is everything happening on the 26th??  This is like the third invitation I've had...

Unfortunately I'm going away on the 27th so the 26th will most likely be a combination of frantic packing and a last trapeze class before I'm grounded for 10 days.

Hi guys, I'm from the outskirts of edinburgh, just started doing Nerd fitness so glad to find there is a scots area to this :)

Yay! More Edinburgh Nerds! Whereabouts are you based? Give me a shout if you fancy a coffee.

Just noticed this, just about to join the facebook group!

Meet up sounds like something I'd be in for, my best mate stays in Edinburgh and is a perfect excuse to go up and visit him.

All depends on when my operation is gonna be as might have just went under the knife then,

• Like 1

I too have joined the group! (Couple days ago)  I am currently applying to stuff for after uni & its all in the North East of England/Edinburgh etc, so I'll be around the area that's for sure!

Is the Edinburgh meet up still on? I'd love to join! 

I'm an American woman living in Europe at the moment but Scotland is HIGH on my list for travel! What better way than to meet some fellow nerds!

Still on.

We've got another thread for it. :D