Hey everyone, I'm Nicole.  Just found NF a couple of weeks ago and this is my first post.

I'm a 31 year old, married, mother of one tiny 2 year old self proclaimed princess.  I am 5'4" and 160lbs so I'm looking to lose weight and build muscle.  I recently had some health issues that made me realize that I was sick and tired of being sick and tired and that my body should work for my, not against me.  I'm starting my journey to make health and fitness a part of my lifestyle so that I can prove to myself that I can complete something, and so my daughter grows up knowing that fitness is something you just do regularly, not just when you're trying to lose weight.

That's all for now ....

• Like 1

Hobbiton to Rivendell

9%
9%

Nealla

Level 2 Human
STR 2.75|DEX 2|CON 2.5|STA 3|WIS 1|CHA 1

Current Challenge

Welcome to the rebellion. You are in the right place. There are two things you need to do to reach your goals: eat clean and lift heavy. There are different ways to do that, but that's the basics.

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath