Here's where I start.  I'm 43, and weigh 210 lbs.  I'm 4'11".  Time to begin.

Here's what I ate today.  Not bad, but not great.

Breakfast - Sausage Egg McMuffin, no cheese.  I put peanut butter and jam on the english muffins and eat the sausage and egg separately.  1 med coke zero.  Yes, I'm a coke zero junkie. 

Lunch - Turkey chinese salad.  veggies with dip.  1 small bag of butter chicken lays chips.  wanted to see how they tasted, not bad.  1 bottle coke zero.  Again, it's an addiction.

Dinner - Bowl of french onion soup from Panera Bread and baguette.  Didn't drink anything.

I need to drink more water.  Gonna work on that.

Was a little stressed, but didn't emotionally eat. 

For excercise did Day 1 of the 90 Day PUMP program.  Felt good to be lifting weights again, even if it was just the weight bar. 

Also rode the elliptical for 5 min.  I have a feeling that once I get used to it again, I should be able to watch a whole episode of Friends on Netflix while I do it.  Can't wait.

Here are my beginning pictures.  I'll be doing this every 2 months.  I don't really want a target weight, just want to see a difference each time I do post pics.

post-42748-0-11005400-1439261707_thumb.jpost-42748-0-26336400-1439261708_thumb.j

see you tomorrow.

Mera

So, today is a rest day from Les Mills PUMP.  I guess since I'm just starting, it's giving me a break.

Here's what I ate today.

Breakfast - Sausage Egg McMuffin, with cheese.  McD's didn't listen to me when I placed my order and put cheese on it.  Oh well, more protein. Peanut butter and jam on the english muffins and eat the sausage and egg separately.  1 med coke zero.

Lunch - Turkey chinese salad.  veggies with dip.  1 small bag of Munchos, I think they're my favourite chip.  1 bottle coke zero.

Dinner - 1/2 dinner plate of homemade spaghetti, 1 cob of corn, 1/2 bottle of coke zero, 1 small bag of lays ripple chips.

Again, not bad, but not great.  Still have to find a way to drink more water.  I have a water bottle at work, but I think the better thing would be not to get a small bag of chips, therefore I don't buy the coke zero.

I did do 6 min on the elliptical... baby steps.  Hopefully before end of week, I will be up to at least 10 min.

Anyway, talk to you all tomorrow.

Mera

Hello all!

I didn't get to post yesterday as the site was down when I wanted to.  So you'll see 2 posts from me today.  This one for yesterday and another tonight.

Breakfast - Sausage Egg McMuffin, with cheese.  Peanut butter and jam on the english muffins and eat the sausage and egg separately.  1 med coke zero.  Should also say, I combo'd the order so it came with a hash brown.

Lunch - Naked burrito from Burrito Boyz.  I love that place.  My burrito had shrimp and calamari, corn, tomatoes,  cheese, red onions, green onions, green peppers, guacamole and burrito sauce. No wrap as it was naked.  You know... that was just about right.  The wrap makes it more heavy.  I'm going to do this from now on.  1/2 bottle of coke zero.

Dinner - small combo from Bourbon Street Grill - corn, bourbon rice and honey garlic chicken. 1/2 bottle of coke zero.

I did get in 8 oz of water during the day.  That was good for me.  Will try to do more.

My work out was another PUMP challenge day.  Felt really good, think the next time I do it, I'll be able to up the weights.

Also went 7 min on the elliptical, plus I walked for about 15 min yesterday.  

That's all for now.  See you later on today.

Mera

• Like 1

Hello again.

Didn't get to post last night for yesterday, so I'm going to do it now.  

Breakfast - Sausage Egg McMuffin, with cheese.  Peanut butter and jam on the english muffins and eat the sausage and egg separately.  1 med coke zero. 1 hash brown.  I had this for breakfast today too.  This will change after the week-end as we will be getting our toaster oven for home, and I can bring our toaster to work.  

Lunch yesterday was dynamite sushi, 1/2 coke zero, veggies and dip and 1 small bag Lay's PEI scalloped potatoes, again to see how they tasted.  Don't try them, they didn't really have any flavour to them.  I don't think I'll try the other flavours though.

Dinner last night was 1 plate nachos, but I didn't finish them.  1/4 of a coke zero.  

My workout was the Les Mills PUMP flow, it's kind of like a yoga type workout.  I liked it... would do it again.  I actually didn't want to work out, but my hubby convinced me otherwise.  Glad he did.

I am liking the fact that I haven't had any snacks after 8 pm for 4 days now.  

I will post lunch and dinner for today after dinner.  See you all then.

Mera

• Like 1

Hi everyone,

Here's the rest of my day.

Lunch - Chinese chicken salad, 3/4 of a coke zero.  No snacks or bags of chips today. 

Dinner - McChicken combo, with med fries and med coke zero.

Workout tonight was Les Mills PUMP Challenge.  I then did 8 min on the elliptical.  Watched Glee (the last Nationals with Rachel and Finn).  God I love that show!

Still won't have any snacks tonight. 

So this is day 5 of my new beginning.  I really feel like I can do this.  Feeling really good about myself.

Love you guys.  Thanks for your support.

Mera

Heloooooo!

Well today, Hubby and I tried something new.  We're trying intermittent fasting.  Only eating from between 12 noon and 8 pm. 

Seems to be working out for me.  I like it.

So, no breakfast.

Lunch - We went to Boston Pizza to celebrate my son's last day of T-Ball for the summer.  I had the calamari appetizer, with no banana peppers and  diet pepsi.  Shared 3 ways a chocolate brownie addiction, which is essentially vanilla ice cream, brownies and caramel & chocolate sauce.

Dinner  - I had a cob of corn and a bagel with nutella.  3/4 of bottle of coke zero.

Snack - Small bowl of Lays ripple chips and a bottle of Smirnoff Ice Peach Bellini.  MMM, it was good.

I didn't do my work out, due to the fact that I have a very stiff rug, and it hurt my knees too much to plank.  I was doing the Les Mills PUMP Hard Core Abs.  I will be purchasing tomorrow a yoga mat, so that will help out tremendously.

All in all, I think I'm doing okay.  Will see what my doc thinks on Monday when I go for my physical. 

See you tomorrow.

Mera

• Like 1

Good Morning!

Didn't post yesterday... was pooped!  Had a wonderful day with my family, so I was tired when we got back home.

Breakfast - Still doing the intermittent fasting.  Feels good to me.  Also fasting because I have my annual physical today. 

Lunch yesterday was ham sandwich with mayo, potato salad with egg, macaroni salad with chicken, 1/2 cob corn, german salami, water, various treats.

Dinner yesterday was McChicken combo, with large fries and large coke zero.  By this time I was fed up with the kids, so I needed it.

It was my rest day from working out, but I was very active as the family went hiking.  I didn't actually go on the hike, but I had to stay back at the picnic site and keep an eye on my 3 year old, so that is a work out mentally. 

Will post tonight for Lunch and dinner for today.  We'll see how everything goes.

See you all tonight!

Mera

Hello!

Here's my food log for yesterday.  Man, I hate hot muggy days.  It just saps the energy right out of me.  Hopefully tonight will be a little cooler.

Lunch: Med combo from Bourbon Street Grill - includes corn, mixed veggies, rice and coconut shrimp.  I didn't eat all of the rice, they always give you too much rice.  1 bottle coke zero.

Dinner: Onion rings and 4 fish sticks.  1 bottle coke zero.  

I didn't want to work out at all.  But I did get my new yoga mat.  Hubby and I will be incorporating that into our schedule.  I think it will be good.

I will try to do my work out tonight.  We'll see how things go today.

Talk to you later today.

Mera

Hello!

How are everyone here?  My hubby and I are going to try the yoga subscription on nerd fitness.  It looks like just what we want.

Here's my food log for yesterday.

Lunch - Chinese chicken salad, 1 coke zero, 1 bag of chips.

1 1/2 bottles of water.  See, I'm doing it!

Dinner - small plate of nachos, 1/3 bottle coke zero.  

Still not eating anything past 8, some days are hard, but I push past it.

No work out last night, still way too sapped because of the heat.  

Will be working out tonight, it's supposed to be much cooler.

See you all tomorrow.

Mera

Hello everybody!

Here is my food log for yesterday.

Lunch - Chinese chicken salad, 1 coke zero, 1 bag chips

Dinner - 2 pieces of chicken from Popeye's, ear of corn, 1/3 bottle coke zero.

4 bottles of water. 

No working out, still too much humidity.  Will start up again once it's a bit cooler, which will be tonight.  I said that yesterday, but they lied about the weather.

Talk to you soon,

Mera

Hi!

I am finding it hard to stay motivated right now.  Hopefully I'll feel better by the end of the day.  

Here's my food log for yesterday.

Lunch -  dynamite sushi, 1/2 coke zero, veggies and dip and small bag of chips.

Dinner - home made spaghetti, 1/2 coke zero

I did have a snack after dinner of some popcorn and the rest of my coke zero.  

No working out.  As I said, the motivation isn't there right now.  Too many things going on to be able to focus on it right now.  By end of day, should be better.

See you later.

Mera