• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

DarK_RaideR

Rangers gonna Ranger: The Topic

This morning I had a protein-coffee. Basically a regular coffee with protein powder instead of creamer and sugar. Actually not bad. not bad at all... I just wanted to share that.

I did that for awhile with cinnamon protein powder.  Not bad, but I reverted to half and half.  I am weak when it comes to my coffee.

d606b34eb80982c49bfa3b24cd2d939f.jpgRagdoodles-Relatable-Meme-Comic-Cartoon-

• Like 2

This morning I had a protein-coffee. Basically a regular coffee with protein powder instead of creamer and sugar. Actually not bad. not bad at all... I just wanted to share that.

You're only one step away from Bulletproof Coffee, my friend.  Next it'll be butter and coconut oil!

• Like 1

Coincidentally, I tried this yesterday and again this morning and I have to say that I think it's awesome. It gives the coffee a very rich flavor and I seem more alert.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

You're only one step away from Bulletproof Coffee, my friend. Next it'll be butter and coconut oil!

As a paleo-fanboy and amateur beard-cosmetologistTM, I have a steady supply of coconut oil and unsalted butter. I just have to find the power of will for not to snooze and wake up early so I can make it at home or try it this weekend. There is no way I'm putting a bar of butter and a jar of coconut oil in my backpack with a temperature of 30°C layful:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKHTXItkrME

Here's a suggestion for properly training your furry Ranger companion

Woah, this morning I bought my cat one of those awesome cat tree things but this one is way better. 

Don't mind this Adventurer infiltrating this thread will you. Move away people, nothing to see here...

• Like 3

Here's a suggestion for properly training your furry Ranger companion

Brilliant.  I want one. 

Woah, this morning I bought my cat one of those awesome cat tree things but this one is way better. 

Don't mind this Adventurer infiltrating this thread will you. Move away people, nothing to see here...

O__o  

• Like 2

I used to do this in uni as a way to get something into me before early morning rugby practices. Espresso+milk+chocolate or vanilla protein powder = mocha/vanilla latte ï¸

Sent by carrier pigeon

• Like 2

We let you in because we know you're not going to get back out...

• Like 7

Ok guys n gals, I need some help. Or more honestly, one of my wife's family members needs help. She is on a fixed income (400-500) a month. She has diabetes and is basically eating out of boxes. Can you guys help me make some kind of food plan to get her eating good food and start losing weight? Any places to start would be great. I recommended a ketogenic diet, but like I said, she's on limited income. Thanks in advance everyone

Frozen veggies are awesome for the $$$.  Also eggs...lots of eggs.  Cheap protein source, rich in micronutrients, and can be cooked a million ways.  Look at local stores that carry high-quality meats and watch for routine sales on cheap cuts.  Also look for holiday sales and plan meals to cascade into one another.  If ham is on sale for the holiday, cook it if not pre-cooked, then bag it in quart size bags and freeze.  Good for omelettes any time, or sandwiches if you do bread.  Turkey is a turkey dinner, and leftover turkey, and turkey-frozen-with-gravy (which can be served over noodles or bread or shredded zucchini).  If she has any sort of yard, a little gardening goes a long way.  $30 in seeds and some work can produce $150 in veg in good soil...better once you start using seed from the previous year, etc.

Did I mention eggs?  Hard boiled, fried, fritattas, on salads, scrambled, in omelettes, and more!

Also, learn to make soups and stews at home. If you do it in a slow cooker, it's less labor than on the stove, and cheaper in terms of power usage.  whatever's extra, plus some spices.

I hope that helps.

• Like 4

Ok guys n gals, I need some help. Or more honestly, one of my wife's family members needs help. She is on a fixed income (400-500) a month. She has diabetes and is basically eating out of boxes. Can you guys help me make some kind of food plan to get her eating good food and start losing weight? Any places to start would be great. I recommended a ketogenic diet, but like I said, she's on limited income. Thanks in advance everyone

Have you found the book "Good and Cheap" yet? it's geared towards someone who is on food stamps/SNAP benefits to eat healthily on $4 a day. the book can be downloaded for free, but there are also print versions available. this can help her start to make better healthy choices, and when she is comfortable with that kind of mindset, then she can start to work in some kind of tracking food/diet system to help her lose weight. but I think she'll find that she is healthier faster when she's eating satisfying food and not convenience food from boxes. 

link to the book page, with all the links to buy the cookbook or download it for free:

http://www.leannebrown.com/

• Like 2