@Rooks, @Gainsdalf the Whey, @Rookiebeotch, @mattyboy7one8, @ El Exorcisto

I'm calling you out!  All of you!

Here's my big two:  DEADLIFT, OVERHEAD PRESS.  STRICT, BITCHES.  NONE OF THAT PUSH PRESS CRAP.

The goal?  Deadlift 500 pounds.  OHP 250 pounds.  Same workout. 

I don't care how long it takes.  First one in the group to pull this off wins.

If you don't want to participate, it's cool.  I guess.  If you want to suck.

berserkers.jpg

• Like 1

Very in. Where's everyone else's DL at? Maybe I should up my number there since I'm closing on 600. Maybe a Wilks type deally?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

My most recent 1rms were 415 and 170 at around 202 and 182 bodyweight respectively. 500 seems doable. 250 seems ridiculous. I'll be testing both at the end of this 6wc. Achieving a BW OHP is one of my lifetime goals, so crossing the finish line on this pvp challenge would be amazing, unless I somehow get super fat.

Wilks seems like a smart call, but boring.

So what's everyone at now currently? I'm at 589 DL and around a 200 OHP @ 260 bodyweight. Bodyweight is probably dropping into the 230s depending on the results of my body comp test tomorrow. As long as I don't need anything below 15% bodyfat to do it, it's happening over the next year.

500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

I'm at around 445 Deadlift and 195 ohp at roughly 200 lbs body weight.

Sent from my N9520 using Tapatalk

So what you're saying is you're already killing the rest of us (or at least me) on bodyweight multipliers.

• Like 1

500 / 330 / 625

That's why I was going for weight originally. You could shoot for 650 Deadlift maybe? I don't know what's realistic.

This PvP is crazy and awesome. I will be observing from the sidelines

• Like 1

Lvl 60 Multitasker

Baking (2)🧁, Charisma (4), Cooking (6)🍳🍳🍳🍳Fitness (1)💪,  Gourmet Cooking (2)👨‍🍳👨‍🍳, Handiness (0), Media Production (6)🎬, Mixology (3)🍸, Research & Debate (1),  Video Gaming (3), Wellness (1)💆‍♂️

I'm cool with the 2x multiplier.

Sweep the leg.

I pulled my calf last week...

500 / 330 / 625

I'm cool with the 2x multiplier.I pulled my calf last week...

Mwahahahaha.

I mean, I hope you get better soon.