• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

DarK_RaideR

Boromir was right!

I miscalculated my route today.  So put me down for 8 miles

First on the trail gets to see all the deer and eat all the spiderwebs.  At one point I was running with a curved stick in each hand to catch the webs first.  I called them Icingdeath and Twinkle.

Whats the count at?

• Like 4

I miscalculated my route today.  So put me down for 8 miles

First on the trail gets to see all the deer and eat all the spiderwebs.  At one point I was running with a curved stick in each hand to catch the webs first.  I called them Icingdeath and Twinkle.

Whats the count at?

Rangers dual-wield.

• Like 3

put me down for another 7.25.  I meant to run 7 so I was much closer this week than last week.  The chill has kinda cleared the trails of other trail runners and spiders.  Only a couple more weeks til my trail run.

Oh. Man.  A hiking thingy that I somehow missed?? My love of hiking is why I'm a ranger!! Count me in if ya'll still want help.

*looks around* Is there a google docs spreadsheet somewhere that I missed?

Alsoooo... I'm training for more serious mountain-ing by doing varied incline treadmill work.  Does this count? Or only true hikes (which I definitely do lots of too).

• Like 1

*looks around* Is there a google docs spreadsheet somewhere that I missed?

I'm also curious about that.

Put me down for another 6.25 miles.  I'm not sure after my trail 10k next Saturday if I am gonna be consistently putting up these numbers. It's nearly time to get extra Warrior-esque for winter. 

I've been super busy so just to keep this going, I copied Steve's old spreadsheet and added everyone up to jenglish's 10K post. Link is here and will be added to the first page as well

This is an awesome idea! I recently moved to the Pacific Northwest and I've been wanting to get some more outdoor adventuring in. Those switchbacks, though... I'm from the Midwest, I'm not used to elevation changes!! :D 

• Like 1

I've been a lazy Ranger content to live out my days within the loose confines of the city lately.  It's getting to be about time for some re-wilding though...

giphy.gif

• Like 3

Put me down for another 26 miles, 25 of those would count as a ruck as well.  Try to post some pics of the knobstone later

EDIT: recalculated with fitbit and looking at map reroute and backtracks... so I believe it was over 30.

• Like 2

Just to clarify, it took a while until I put up the spreadsheet, so I just went through whatever was posted until that time and logged everyone's mileage. From that point on, everybody is responsible for putting down their own distances into the spreadsheet (link in the first post of this thread). Every little step counts!