Hi,

My name is Gilles and I'm from Belgium. 

I found this community searching in google "what can I achieve in 6 weeks". :-)

I found the 6WC very interesting and even more to share your experience of those weeks and have support from other people doing it.

So here's a little about me. I'm 26. I have a wonderful girlfriend and a little girl. 

I'm have my own business with my girlfriend. We're developing organics products like crackers, energy bars, etc... The company is very young and we do everything to make it work!

I'm 5.11 and 197 lbs. I'm not really overweight. I'm just not where I want to be. Since I'm 17, I want to be in great shape. I've always work out with ups and downs. Sometimes I was really getting somewhere and then I would loose focus and be back at average. 

Since a few months, I have gained momentum when I started doing some crossfit. I really enjoy it. Unfortunately, it woke up some knee problems. I guess I was too optimistic about my progress and I put too much weight on my barbell squat. I need commitment to surpass these problems. It is so easy to loose focus. 

I enjoy strength training and bodyweight training. 

I want to be part of this community to share my experience, have some support and have fun. 

I see that the 6WC has already begun but I don't wanna wait until the next one. So here's a summary of my challenges : 

- Train 6 days a week with a lighter recovery day

- Have a carrot juice every day

- Getting up at 6am

Can I start my 6WC post even if it has already begun ? 

See you!