NF Star Wars Fans (Force Awakens spoilers inside)

So I watched TFA (again) the other night and noticed something new (and totally irrelevant).  

Daisy Ridley is left-eye dominant.  

Throughout the whole film, she does everything right handed, except when Han hands her the blaster and she points it at the lake, she instinctively closes her right eye and aims with her left.  

Totally irrelevant, but kinda interesting.  

• Like 2

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

I'm reviving this thread because HOLY CRAP!

That shot of the fallen Jedi statue... Wow. This movie is going to have things we've never seen in Star Wars before. My body is so ready.

• Like 3

Level 19 Jedi/Assassin in-training. 

Challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 16 | 17 | 18 |

"Life happens wherever you are, whether you make it or not." - Uncle Iroh

Got my tickets at the weekend! Seeing it on the 15th (UK, yo) but have work all day so hopefully I can avoid spoils..

Obviously we know how the actual missions ends.. But I don't want any more details than what I've seen in trailers.

• Like 1

Level 19 Jedi/Assassin in-training. 

Challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 16 | 17 | 18 |

"Life happens wherever you are, whether you make it or not." - Uncle Iroh

I'm taking a bit of a risk.  A friend of mine that works at the theater gave me a voucher for a free ticket, but I can't use it to pre-purchase tickets.  So I'm just going to head to the theater that night and hope for the best.  If it works I get to see Rogue One for free.  If not, oh well.  I was gonna pay for it before the voucher anyway.  

• Like 1

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™