Woops, so lets just say that this week was bad. I didn't do anything, did terribly little steps.... Which made me not log it. It's not that I don't dare showing you guys I haven't done so great. It's that I tend to not do great when I am in a specific state of mind. The one that makes me anxious, that makes me try to hide from the world, the mood that makes me literally spend half the day in bed, sleeping, just to escape the world. And then I also don't track what I do. So that's what happened. I snapped out of it now though, so that's cool. I see no point in summarizing the week, but I'll do it again next week. Tomorrow, Sunday, I will be going to a dog show and hopefully talk to breeders for a future puppy! Very exciting!!!

It must be going around, maybe it's just that time of year. You'll be back to crushing it next week.

<p><p>eedad's daily battle log ----> http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/70279-eedads-daily-log/Challenge #1 ----> http://rebellion.nerdfitnss.com/index.php?/topic/70983-eedads-first-challenge-1/Plank times, progress measured as workouts per week with final measure of time 12/12

100%
100%
Flexibility 24/24
100%
100%
Diet 38/42
90.4%
90.4%
Life goal = pass/fail<p>
100%
100%

I most definitely am! I already did so much better yesterday and today! 

Also, tonight we are going to look at a puppycourse, because we have quite some options available in our neighbourhood and we want a trainer that fits well with us. :) 

And the show was great! We will be in contact with a breeder shortly and lets hope something good comes from that! 

Yesterday evening boyfriend and I went to a puppycourse. Strange, you'd say, since we don't have a puppy yet?! :P Anyway, we wanted to go because we have quite some options for puppy courses in the area.

This one in particular we liked, from the website. She also trains rescue dogs and does other nosework kind of courses too. And that's one of the things we were seriously considering to do with our dog-to-be. So I talked to her on the phone, and she seemed VERY nice and very helpful too. Without me specifically asking she was already giving me tips on what to look for in breeders, and stating multiple times that whenever I have questions about anything, she'd be more than willing to help... Really nice.

So we decided to look in on the puppy course she does, see if her training method seems nice to us or something. Not that we are very knowledgeable about that yet, but hey, you do need a click with a person. Lets just say we won't be looking further for other courses. She's amazing.

The training consisted of many different things, including trustwork and creating body awareness for the puppy (yesterday's lesson was “I have four legsâ€). It was super fun to watch, and she teaches in small groups which I think is a big plus too. Then afterwards there was searching for substances for older dogs and we stayed to watch part of that aswell.

tumblr_nhmi416Nqu1r3qnbmo3_1280.jpg

This is not a picture from the class, but this is what she did, and also space them more apart and higher, so the dogs had to walk over separately moving each leg.

That meant that the evening walk I wanted to do, to up my step score of the day (which was halfway to the goal only) did not happen. Oh well. I mean, I'm not even that bummed about it because it was very fun, and very helpful, to watch her with the dogs. Today I'm definitely going to try to get my step goal, and more than likely.

I will also do another short vibram run. I'm itching to go on longer runs but I know my legs and feet can't handle it yet. After 10 minutes I can just feel the tiny muscles being exhausted!  

Haha that's really kinda cool you've already found a place to do lessons :) Nice dedication o/

It's usually "I am very stressed because of this deadline" and I literally end up doing NOTHING all day and just sleep. Really classic avoidance, but a very extreme version. 

Sounds like me. The little things help for a while and then I'll always end up having another bad run of it. So.. well, we'll keep on working on it won't we? 

KB Quest: becoming a decent kettlebell lifter and an excellent coach

2023 goals tracker; cycling: 1047,7/5000km & reading to my kids: 58/365 days (updated may 1st)

my instagram - my gym's instagram

Yes, we just have to keep working on it. In a way there's progress. The periods that this happens get shorter, when I was depressed it extended for months... So even though it can seem like not much progress at all, it really is. :) <3

• Like 1

Haha you are right it is update time! 

Well yesterday was the first day my arch from my right foot felt sore from running on the vibrams. I was worried I damaged something, but today (so one day later) everything feels normal again. I will take extra care to take it easy, but at least I didn't take it too far so that is good! I still like running with vibrams, which is starkly opposed to running on normal running shoes, which I absolutely hate. Could still be the newness of running like this, and the fact I cannot run long on them yet so it doesn't get boring... But hey it never has to get boring! I can do sprint training or interval training if I still end up not liking steady state cardio! 

Boyfriend and me discussed everything and for my birthday I will be getting Elements, and once I complete it and still want it, I'll also get Floor 1, both programs from GMB. I'm really sure I will also want Floor 1 but my boyfriend is more on the cautious side with money so... Doesn't matter anyway! Looking forward to my Parisian workouts <3 

We also went to an oldgerman shepherd breeder, and it was a match. Breeder liked us, and we definitely loved the breeder. If all goes well, we are going to get a pup from these two super handsome dogs: 

Meet mama to be: http://www.vdvictory.nl/paginas/mijnhonden/kate.htm

Meet papa to be: http://www.vdvictory.nl/paginas/mijnhonden/cloud.htm

Both dogs have great temperaments, at the dog show I met Kate (and also the breeder and that show day we made an appointment to meet at her home) and I was instantly taken by her. When we were at the breeders house I was big buds with Cloud, he just wanted to cuddle so cute! You can't really tell from the pictures but Cloud is HUGE. Our first pick for gender is male, so we will most likely have a really really big dog. O_o 

I am so excited! We can't wait to buy rollerskates, a longboard, and a tentipi for awesome with-doggie-hikes and we will probably have to tone ourselves down because a puppy (a baby, really) can't do all those things yet haha! We have already found a really good puppy course, and right after (so still in puppyhood) we will be doing scent-finding and rescue-people training with the dog. Then when he gets bigger obedience, and we could possibly try out some agility because that seems cool too. Too excited aaaahhh!

• Like 1

Haha yeah they are gorgeous I'm in love with both of them! Hope the puppy will grow up gorgeous too, but how can he not with those genes?! ;) 

Yes KB girl the cautious side is probably the best side. Especially because we agreed to get it right after elements anyway. So it's not like 'oh then we will review if we get it'. No we will get it, UNLESS after elements we both feel 'no this was so absolutely not what I wanted' which is most likely not going to happen. So I'm good on that score!

My birthday is this week, but I got my birthday present early! GMB Elements! 

I just finished the first day and I'm 100% happy I chose this program first over Floor 1. All the three poses were super challenging for me. Did not review my own video footage yet, but I could feel I am quite a long way from doing those poses correctly. I miss a lot of hip mobility and the deep squats I need to do are very challenging! So yay that makes me very happy! It was a lot of video watching though. So it took quite some time. Anyway, I shouldn't complain of course! Squeeee I'm so happy I'm going to commit to this program! 

• Like 1

Next challenge is going to be relatively soon, am I right? This week is the end? And then one week in between or two? Do any of you guys know that? Either way, I think I will join the next challenge. Because by then I'll be in Paris and it'll be completely great to have a challenge there right! Especially since I started Elements, and because I want to do Focused Flexibility again and stuff! It would be epic :D 

This is the last week yea! Not sure how many stop weeks we'll have...

But it coinciding with you being in paris is awesome :) you'll have portable friends then o/

KB Quest: becoming a decent kettlebell lifter and an excellent coach

2023 goals tracker; cycling: 1047,7/5000km & reading to my kids: 58/365 days (updated may 1st)

my instagram - my gym's instagram

Happy birthday Lilith :) They do publish what the schedule will be for the 6-week challenges, but then half the time they change their minds so I've given up on checking... If you want to do it a certain way you can always set your own challenge starting and ending whenever you want as long as it's roughly around the same as everyone else, and it should work out fine - it's what I often do!

Level 25 Cyborg Assassin

[ STR 36.75 | DEX 26.00 | STA 28.00 | CON 31.25 | WIS 29.25 | CHA 24.50 ]

current 5-week challenge: March 2020

external websites with my resources for...

fitness & breathwork | mental math & mind sports | motivation & productivity

Awwww thank you SymphonicDan <3 I think the timezones are different to me the birthday is tomorrow, but that doesn't matter thank you <3 <3 

Naw I don't mind when the challenge begins exactly, it's more the anticipation and curiosity! After all, I did already start Elements so it won't coincide with that anyway! 

Yessss it's next weekend! My boyfriend is driving me there because I take too much stuff to just take the Thalys... I'm glad about it too to be honest it means I get to be with him a bit longer and the transition is a bit scary to be honest. But it will be amazing in Paris I just know it! And when I get back, basically immediately, there will be a puppy! I mean what not to look forward to! Squeeeee! :D 

Congrats on the trip, I am so jealous Paris seems like such an amazing place to see.

<p><p>eedad's daily battle log ----> http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/70279-eedads-daily-log/Challenge #1 ----> http://rebellion.nerdfitnss.com/index.php?/topic/70983-eedads-first-challenge-1/Plank times, progress measured as workouts per week with final measure of time 12/12

100%
100%
Flexibility 24/24
100%
100%
Diet 38/42
90.4%
90.4%
Life goal = pass/fail<p>
100%
100%

Congrats on the trip, I am so jealous Paris seems like such an amazing place to see.

Yes I've been there twice and it really is beautiful! :) I love it! But I think (and hope) I'll get to know Paris in a whole different way by actually living there! I'll try to share photos of Paris on my challenge, that will be fun!