Like a phoenix Rachy rises again...

Well Rebels I'm back again!

I do apologise for my absence, I've been out and about levelling up my way.

I got a new job, one with career opportunities. I'm now a "TRIM administrator & Trainer" (TRIM is a records management software) with local government. I'm now permanent, have a lot more freedom and responsibilities which is awesome.

I booked a cruise through South East Asia. I'll be visiting 3 countries I've never been to before which I'm super excited about!

I brought a cross trainer and it lives in the middle of my lounge room - no more excuses.

I started up my own website, not ready to share it with y'all yet, maybe soon I'll have the confidence :)

I competed in the Perth City to Surf 4km, I walked, ran, jogged my way through it in 41m 15s!

I'm currently trying out Lite'n'Easy, the first 2 weeks I lost over 2.5kg, weigh in is tomorrow for week 3. If the results are as fantastic at the end of 4 weeks I'm going to keep it up. I get breakfast, lunch and dinner for 5 days a week, a lot of proper food - none of that water rubbish you get in the freezer section of the supermarket where you can't tell if its cauliflower, chicken or cardboard that you're eating. I had risotto the other day for lunch, steak for dinner, bacon and eggs for breakfast. I'm really pleased with it, it's a little costly but when you break it down it's really not too bad for what you're getting. The other 2 days I have meals with my partner, with never 2 in a row being the rule in regards to junk meals.

I've worked out that I can get to under 100kg by Halloween if I stay committed to what I'm doing (plus I have exercise plans for when I plateau). I can get to my goal weight by Australia Day if I push myself. So I'm back here at NF asking y'all for the support I need to achieve this. I know I can count of you guys, this community is the most supportive bunch of people I've ever met!

Love Rachy

• Like 2

Level X - Human Ranger

Str: X ~ Dex: X ~ Sta: X ~ Con: X ~ Wis: X ~ Cha: X

Rachy87 - Going to level up my way, watch this space!

Not all who wander are lost 

Alright week 4 update since starting Lite'n'easy

I've lost 2.6% of my starting weight!

2cm each off my hips and waist.

I think I'm really going to have to push myself to reach my goals by Australia Day but still I'm liking the progress

Level X - Human Ranger

Str: X ~ Dex: X ~ Sta: X ~ Con: X ~ Wis: X ~ Cha: X

Rachy87 - Going to level up my way, watch this space!

Not all who wander are lost