About to be back on track... hopefully :)

Hi guys! Most people won't know me because I've not been around much the past few months. I discovered this website one or two years ago (can't remember, but it was autumn at the time), and I wanted to challenge myself to lose some weight and get more in touch with nature :)

However, I'm horrible at prioritizing and I have some exhaustion issues (that are now partly solved since finding out I have a vitamin shortage), and some motivational issues, I've moved homes in the mean while, been to China for a couple of months and so on and so on. Well, here is what it comes down to: I'm back to my old habbits :P

Sooooooo I'd like to start over again. I'm still extremely busy (university, making jewelry, learning Mandarin). This time, I want to focus mostly on a better dietary pattern and losing some weight by prioritizing sports and cooking over apathic couch potato Facebook time. I'm going to think hard about what exactly I want and how I'm going to achieve it, and will be reading the nerdfitness blog all over again :)

Good to be back, I hope I can make it this time.
I mean,

OF COURSE I WILL MAKE IT :D

Greetz!

- Amren

• Like 1

Level 1 Wood-elf
Aspiring druid and adventurer
Current challenge