therealkat :: This Isn't Even My Final Form!

thekatisalie

hbOSBlhm.jpg

My Mission: To create a maintainable fitness plan and get back to my pre-summer weight of 145. Summer is full of fun, beer festivals, and food. I have been able to stay within about 5-7 pounds of my goal weight (which I achieved back in May), but I’d like to quit making excuses and make fitness a habit again, rather than relying on my revved up metabolism to keep me in check.

Kaio-Ken… TIMES TEN! (Goal 1)

kaioken-blast-o.gif

Workout 5x per week for 30 minutes or more.

This worked out really well in my last challenge, so I am doing it again. Instead of feeling pigeon holed in one program, having the ability to realize it’s gorgeous out and I’d rather go for a bike ride is important to me staying on track. It brings the enjoyment back to fitness again. And that will keep me stable much longer than feeling trapped by constraints. I would like to work toward a balance of cardio and weights while training for a 10 mile in October.

It’s Over 9000! (Life Quest)

Over_9000.gif

Continue paying off credit card debt and saving for the future.
With plans for baby on the horizon, this is getting even more serious and more important. Goals this go around will be:

- Pay $100 off on both credit cards per month ($100 a pay period to one card, and then $100 to the other the next pay period).

- Put $100 per pay period into a savings account

- Cut back $150 allowance per paycheck to $100 and LIVE WITHIN THAT RANGE. It’s okay to say no. You’re so totally allocated right now. Get used to it.

KAKAROOOOOOT!!!!! (Goal 2)

tumblr_mgadr0z1el1rtafm7o1_400.gif

Core work 3x per week

You've got to have a strong core to do all the yelling Vegeta does... And I need a strong core because I don't really have one. I plan to try to get 10 Min Abs in 3x per week, or supplement with other core workouts.

Eternal Dragon, by your name, I summon you forth, Shenron (Side Quest)

tumblr_mpmxozaHQZ1szqepgo1_500.gif

One Cleaning Project a Week
I can’t gather Dragon Balls and wish my house clean. Believe me, I've tried. I’m starting a list of projects I will work on throughout each week to slowly chip away at all the projects I need to take care of that have been driving me NUTS.

1. Take garage sale labels off of four boxes of books to bring them to Half Price Books for resale.
  2. Finish revamping and organizing the craft room.
  3. Take donation boxes in the garage to Good Will
  4. Organize brewing kit (under stairwell and in sunroom)
  5. Clean the freaking master bedroom already!
  6. Complete ALL laundry in the laundry room and put it all away.

Buu Turn You Into CANDY! (Goal 3)

tumblr_ll4d2xXKTQ1qiqegzo1_500.gif

Eat out only once per week and stay as clean as humanly possible.
I realize I can’t eat clean 100% of the time, and that some restaurants are pretty clean as is. I want to be as aware of what I choose to put in my body as possible. My goal remains the same from last challenge -- one meal out per week.

• Like 4

Level 24 Frost Archer ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

Current Challenge: thekatisalie is back :: no seriously this time

MyFitnessPal || Strava || SmashRun || Twitch

I Instagram. I tweet. I cosplay

hbOSBlhm.jpg

Kaio-Ken… TIMES TEN! (Goal 1)

Workout 5x per week for 30 minutes or more.

37/35

77%
77%

It’s Over 9000! (Life Quest)

Continue paying off credit card debt and saving for the future.

Week Zero: Pass/Fail

Week One: Pass/Fail

Week Two: Pass/Fail

Week Three: Pass/Fail 

Week Four: Pass/Fail

Week Five: Pass/Fail

Week Six: Pass/Fail

KAKAROOOOOOT!!!!! (Goal 2)

Core work 3x per week

6/21

29%
29%

Eternal Dragon, by your name, I summon you forth, Shenron (Side Quest)

One Cleaning Project a Week

Week Zero: Pass/Fail - Vacation cut into cleaning time

Week One: Pass/Fail - Cleaned, just not the right projects

Week Two: Pass/Fail - LAZY WEEK

Week Three: Pass/Fail - BUSY WEEK

Week Four: Pass/Fail - Not gonna lie. LAZY.

Week Five: Pass/Fail Not gonna lie. LAZY.

Buu Turn You Into CANDY! (Goal 3)

Eat out only once per week and stay as clean as humanly possible.

Week Zero: Pass/Fail - Traveling

Week One: Pass/Fail - BIRTHDAY WEEK!

Week Two: Pass/Fail - Poor planning.

Week Three: Pass/Fail - Poor planning.

Week Four: Pass/Fail Poor planning.

Week Five: Pass/Fail Poor planning.

I love your goals and the theme lured this monk in ^^

Best wishes for your challenge. You seem to have a good plan. I should do this household dragon ball collecting, too. There are so many unfinished projects.

• Like 1

level 12 Hobbit Monk (respawned September 2016)
STR 4 | DEX 15 | CON 16 | STA 15 | WIS 33 | CHA 24 | Halfling | Newbie | Fencer and Bookworm

Introduction | Character | Daily Battle Log | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 67 | 8 | | 10 | 11 | 12# | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | #### | 17 | Current Challenge

Spoiler

I'm exercising, because I want to get my stamina and strength. I enjoy medieevil swordmanship,  Tai Chi, yoga, aikido and fire spinning. I'm also a roleplaying nerd and a book worm. Let's fight the procrastination dragon!

Thanks for the follows!! Planning my week zero out. Starting tonight with 300 swings and other muscle work. MAYBE a run... I have a fantasy draft to be in at 7:45... If time allows!

WEEK ZERO ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: Bike home in a thunderstorm and downpour

I went to #BEERandBIKES again last night (I really like these guys, and for once I'm the baby and not the oldest) and on the way home I totally jinxed us and said "looks like we missed the storms!" Annnnnnnd then we biked 9 miles home in the rain.

It was actually SUPER refreshing and it was really fun. It wasn't too cold to be stuck in the rain, and it made for lots of laughs on the way home.

I'm off for a few days to Tahoe/Napa/Murphy's so I will try to keep checking in with Week Zero. We hike Tahoe tomorrow morning and I'm SUUUUPER excited!

• Like 6

First of all, super jealous of biking in the rain. I've only been back in California for six months and I'm already jonseing hard for any sign of rain. It feels like it's been soooo long.

Second of all, these are a lot of goals, but a lot of good goals. Paying down debt, saving baby money, AND building a strong core? That's intense. Good luck across the board.

• Like 1

Level 7 Ranger, Perpetual Newbie

Tell me, what is it you plan to do

with your one wild and precious life?

Mary Oliver

I have been seriously considering a DBZ challenge lately.  It's going to happen in the near future.

Vegeta all the way, though.

• Like 1

[Level ?] Altered Outrider (Tech Shaman/Lightning Tempest)

BRUTALITY 13 | FINESSE 12 | GRIT 13  | INSIGHT 15 | MOXIE 13

Equipment: Armor of the First Altered (rare), ECA-AR4 'Space Revenant' rifle (rare), Outrider's pack & Enoch alchemy kit.

Total experience earned to date:  0 / 5000 XP

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR.

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wolfpool.

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager.

you had me following at DBZ!

• Like 1

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

STR 3 | DEX 3 | STA 2 | CON 3 | WIS 3.5 | CHA 4

Original Challenge | 1ST | 2nd | joining the bebopReturn to the rangers |

Spoiler

"Crom, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you, will remember if we were good men or bad. Why we fought, or why we died. All that matters is that two stood against many. That's what's important! Valor pleases you, Crom... so grant me one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!"  - Conan

Quests

Whoohoo new challenge! 

Your dragon ball house goals look a lot like mine... and by mine, I don't mean official challenge goals, but just some stuff I should seriously get done. Here's to figuring out how those other adults have clean and organized houses!!

• Like 1

Race: Wood Elf

Level 20

Class: Ranger

Strength: 45 | Dexterity: 15 | Stamina: 44 | Constitution: 29 | Wisdom: 35 | Charisma: 28

BATTLE LOG   EPIC QUEST  CHALLENGE

Guess who is back from vacation!?

It’s ME!

California was amazing. The Butte Fire was too close for comfort, so we had to change some plans.

Hiking Tahoe was AWESOME. But 9,500ft of elevation was really hard on my lungs! We tired out really fast.

ANYWAY.

YAY DAY TWO! I’m not counting yesterday against my eating out goal, since it was out of my control with living in an airport all day.

I’m kinda in nutz-o mode right now. I have basically today to clean for my birthday party this weekend, tomorrow is Beer and Bikes (not missing it…we’re going to Surly!), Thursday is my 10k, Friday is birthday dinner with family… Saturday is party… Sunday is my first actual day of rest.

Just gonna go at it and see what I can get done.

PS: MAC IS BACK! HI MAC!!!!!

• Like 3

Welcome back, kat!  Sounds like you had an awesome time.  I've never done any elevation hiking so that is something I've always wanted to do.  For someone who has grown up at or around only 400m above sea level, I can't even fathom what the thin air would be like.

• Like 1

[Level ?] Altered Outrider (Tech Shaman/Lightning Tempest)

BRUTALITY 13 | FINESSE 12 | GRIT 13  | INSIGHT 15 | MOXIE 13

Equipment: Armor of the First Altered (rare), ECA-AR4 'Space Revenant' rifle (rare), Outrider's pack & Enoch alchemy kit.

Total experience earned to date:  0 / 5000 XP

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR.

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wolfpool.

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager.

You don't really notice it until you feel really stupid for only being able to go a quarter mile without needing like a 10 minute recovery :P Also, taking a deep breath felt like I wasn't quite getting all the oxygen I was used to. I'd love to go hike more elevations... but maybe not a jump from 300 to 9000 :P

• Like 1