• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Trewest

Trewest Shatters the Looking Glass (and Rocks the Reset)

That is true, in spite of that burst of insanity that was the sprint to the finish with the mini. 

Thus why I do not feel guilty if I skip Friday's workout so I can serve wine :P

That and for me the kickboxing is a lot of FUN. SO yeah it's a workout, but it's also an enjoyable way to spend an hour.

• Like 1

Thus why I do not feel guilty if I skip Friday's workout so I can serve wine :tongue:

That and for me the kickboxing is a lot of FUN. SO yeah it's a workout, but it's also an enjoyable way to spend an hour.

You go kick all the boxes! But seriously, I never get tired of hearing of your exploits and cannot wait for the next challenge to start.

You go kick all the boxes! But seriously, I never get tired of hearing of your exploits and cannot wait for the next challenge to start.

Says the one who'll be SWORDFIGHTING next challenge. Seriously, jelly over here. I lvoed practicing sword fighting with my bokken. But there are very few opportunities where I am for that sort of thing now. Le sigh. But I still enjoy it. Also, it's fun to point out that during a zombie apocalypse I have actual USEABLE swords, and machetes. And know how to use them.

• Like 2

Says the one who'll be SWORDFIGHTING next challenge. Seriously, jelly over here. I lvoed practicing sword fighting with my bokken. But there are very few opportunities where I am for that sort of thing now. Le sigh. But I still enjoy it. Also, it's fun to point out that during a zombie apocalypse I have actual USEABLE swords, and machetes. And know how to use them.

Right now it's more like glorified-stick fighting, but soon--SOON I shall have a shinken and then LOOK OUT WORLD. None of your wet bamboo will be safe. Yup, machete ownership and skill is a major point of pride and I feel you on paucity of choice in certain aspects. Ah well, we do have enough options to keep us busy for several lifetimes. 

Right now it's more like glorified-stick fighting, but soon--SOON I shall have a shinken and then LOOK OUT WORLD. None of your wet bamboo will be safe. Yup, machete ownership and skill is a major point of pride and I feel you on paucity of choice in certain aspects. Ah well, we do have enough options to keep us busy for several lifetimes. 

LOL, I think my husband almost had a heart attack when his brother gave us the machetes and the first thing I said was 'it takes about two good chops with this type to get through a grown man's arm'.

• Like 3

LOL, I think my husband almost had a heart attack when his brother gave us the machetes and the first thing I said was 'it takes about two good chops with this type to get through a grown man's arm'.

Is that before or after you sharpen 'em?

Is that before or after you sharpen 'em?

Generally I like to run a good edge on my blades, but nothing too delicate. Sadly with some blade sizes, all the upper body strength in the world doesn't get it through in one chop.

• Like 2

Dudes,

I am so totally stoked. Because apparently there is an OBSTACLE COURSE GYM PRETTY MUCH IN MY BACKYARD!

I live less than 10 min away by car!

This....this is..... I cannot process this!

Other than with sheer giddy excitement. And I've already contacted them to set up my first visit. Because how the hell could I not??!?!?

• Like 1

tumblr_inline_nn7vlrwRbz1r0x68m_500.gif

I'm feeling it over here, so you must be psyched! Last time i checked, Canada and Europe weren't that close together.

Let us know when you go and how it was!

• Like 2

Dudes,

I am so totally stoked. Because apparently there is an OBSTACLE COURSE GYM PRETTY MUCH IN MY BACKYARD!

I live less than 10 min away by car!

This....this is..... I cannot process this!

Other than with sheer giddy excitement. And I've already contacted them to set up my first visit. Because how the hell could I not??!?!?

That's got "Trewest Playground" written all over it.

• Like 1

tumblr_inline_nn7vlrwRbz1r0x68m_500.gif

I'm feeling it over here, so you must be psyched! Last time i checked, Canada and Europe weren't that close together.

Let us know when you go and how it was!

LOL, I am literally bouncing in my seat at work and trying to not make loud SQUEEEE noises of happiness :P

I set up my first session for Monday next week, as this week I am just too busy in the afternoons. And working all weekend :P

That's got "Trewest Playground" written all over it.

Oh yes it does. Now if it is as much fun as I think it will be, I am going to spend a great deal of time and money there.... Happily too.

• Like 1

LOL, I am literally bouncing in my seat at work and trying to not make loud SQUEEEE noises of happiness :tongue:

I set up my first session for Monday next week, as this week I am just too busy in the afternoons. And working all weekend :tongue:

Oh yes it does. Now if it is as much fun as I think it will be, I am going to spend a great deal of time and money there.... Happily too.

Waiting is so hard...

• Like 1

Me 2, i want to go lift, and i can't today. I have to go to the gym, because yesterday i couldn't and tomorrow i also can't so i have to go today, but i want to lift...

54a78a9754dec_-_cryinggifs_01_1.gif

• Like 2