• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Urgan

Urgan Storms In With Section 9

YAY PRs! 

One more week, guys. One more week. AND THEN NEW CHALLENGE GET.

Bahahahahahahahaha uh.

I have.

Uh.

A theme.

And...... one goal maybe?

I AM SO NOT READY.

• Like 1

Oh yes, I am like Julie Andrews.  Bow down in the presence of perfection?

You know what they say, fake it 'til you make it. LOL. I have every confidence you will be inspired to create a super awesome challenge right on time--you always do, why stop now?

• Like 1

You know what they say, fake it 'til you make it. LOL. I have every confidence you will be inspired to create a super awesome challenge right on time--you always do, why stop now?

I'll just spam Princess Tutu gifs and no one will notice that it's half-baked~!

• Like 1

PRS!!!! OOO shiny :)

Good job so far! Rocking! I can't believe only 1 week left, where did this challenge gooooo ahhhhh!!!!

Some parts went by fast...some parts craaaaaaaawled on by...man, can't wait to put this one in the books!

I can't believe only 1 week left, where did this challenge gooooo ahhhhh!!!!

Some parts went by fast...some parts craaaaaaaawled on by...man, can't wait to put this one in the books!

I think Camp had a lot to do with it for a lot of people.  That and Zombie Sickness took out two weeks.  It also corresponded to Weeks 3 and 4.

So I am going to guess Weeks 1 and 2 flew by and Weeks 3 and 4 crawled.

I think Camp had a lot to do with it for a lot of people.  That and Zombie Sickness took out two weeks.  It also corresponded to Weeks 3 and 4.

So I am going to guess Weeks 1 and 2 flew by and Weeks 3 and 4 crawled.

Also, you have to consider the weeks of this challenge I spent in many different shades of pain. The weeks don't exactly fly when you're trying to figure out how to make your head and shoulders stop hurting...

Hopefully there will be less pain next challenge. I might copy paste my current challenge... And add a calorie goal.

Maybe I'll come up with a new theme. That is enough creativity right?

Yes, we are working on this pain thing. When I have money again, I'm going straight to make an appointment with a massage therapist that specializes in Medieval Torture and getting this party started.

There's nothing wrong with repeating some goals if you either didn't meet them the first time or they need reinforcement--I am the very last person to attempt to dissuade you of this. Add a goal or two, dress it up with a theme, and ta da, brand new challenge.

WEEK 6 DAY 1!

tumblr_nsq8bl2gFr1rt1a2ro1_400.gif

Last week of challenge: time to chase the shinies. 

Makoto

Walk:     .61 mi @ 12:01

Squat:    NA

OHP:      NA

BP:         NA

Deadlift: NA

Chins:    NA

The hit parade: mid-back, neck

Little more than half a mile achieved today because I was walking in high-heeled boots and wow did I Regret that. Mid-day and afternoon, my back started acting up and it was not a happy time the last hour of work, let me tell you. Still experimenting... 

Batou

Calories (2150-2650) - 2,639

Milk Consumed - 1/7 

Junk Consumed - 0/4

Updated specs - Sunday~

I fought for that number. I ate food after 9PM to achieve it and still made curfew.  Loaded sweet potato (paleo style--fried egg, braised beef, bacon) for lunch. You could really stick anything on the potato and call it good, no real need for a recipe. Dinner was simple--more braised beef, mixed veggies, and rice. After that...a boiled egg, mexican rice and beans, and some tortilla chips from Superior Grill. I made it happen, damnit. My energy levels have been lackluster and small calorie numbers is probably to blame.

Togusa 

Mobility - 1/5

Moisturize - 2/14

Hands       - 0/1  

Curfew!    - 1/5 - 10:18

Max Energy - 1/5 - 7.13 hrs

Sat on the tennis ball again, rolled it around my neck, shoulders, back, AND bonus: glutes. Felt a lot better directly thereafter. I got in bed fairly "early" and had no trouble settling down. Frankly, I was exhausted well before bedtime and nearly took a nap around 6, but somehow managed to avoid it. This has slipped a bit and I need to focus on maximizing the energy I have around 3:30 when crash is imminent.   

Saito

Cat hair - 0/4 

Cat claws - 0/3

Junk mail - 0/1

Nothin'.

Tachikomas!

Read something - 1/3

More reading re: Secret Project...spoiler: this quest won't be hard this week...

Owww, high heeled walks. Mail me some braised beef plssss.

Just Say No. And...maybe bring some alternate shoes, genius...

Address? Lol.

WEEK 6 DAY 2!

tumblr_nvm3yjDmHP1ufry06o1_1280.jpg

Just another day at the ranch... 

Makoto

Walk:     NA

Squat:    45 @ 2x5

65 @ 1x5

85 @ 1x3

100 @ 1x2

120 @ 1x1

120 @ 1x3

OHP:      1x3 @ 45

4x3 @ 52

BP:         NA

Deadlift: NA

Chins:    NA

The hit parade: mid-back, neck, glutes

No walking today because Reasons. This is what realizing your squat form is causing your mid-back issues looks like. I haven't had this pop up during lifting until today, so I decided to cut it off there. OHP felt pretty solid in spite of this, but again I did not want to push it. Came home and did nothing else, not even the mini, because I didn't want to do anything that might piss off my spine. No chins even. In fact, I'm nerfing them for this week because I just don't think my muscles need the extra stress while I run diagnostics on my back angle...hey, at least maybe things will finally improve, yeah?

One day of wearing the boots and I'm still sore on the bottoms of my feet...

Batou

Calories (2150-2650) - 2,435

Milk Consumed - 2/7 

Junk Consumed - 1/4

Updated specs - Sunday~

...respectable, I suppose. We made breakfast bowl donburi...okay, so I took this recipe for veggie sausage, kale, and eggs and like...completely changed it because why not?

First, I obviously didn't use veggie sausage and I also obviously used a pound of it, not 2 oz per serving, jeez. 

Second, I dumped 10 eggs in a skillet and made scrambled eggs and stuck them on top of the sausage and kale. Because I laugh at a single egg for breakfast, seriously now?

Third, for my portion only, I microwaved rice and put it on the bottom of the bowl. 

And it were good. Also, completely unlike the original recipe, lol. 

Togusa 

Mobility - 1/5

Moisturize - 4/14

Hands       - 0/1  

Curfew!    - 2/5 - 10:18

Max Energy - 2/5 - 7.0 hrs

No mobility today, I just took it easy since nothing was yelling at me.  

Saito

Cat hair - 0/4 

Cat claws - 0/3

Junk mail - 0/1

Nothin'.

Tachikomas!

Read something - 1/3

Nothing today~

• Like 1

Haha that always gets me when the recipe calls for like 2 oz of meat and you're all like...

WHAT IS THIS? PROTEIN FOR ANTS?

Perhaps babies who just got to solid food...

• Like 3

First, I obviously didn't use veggie sausage and I also obviously used a pound of it, not 2 oz per serving, jeez. 

Second, I dumped 10 eggs in a skillet and made scrambled eggs and stuck them on top of the sausage and kale. Because I laugh at a single egg for breakfast, seriously now?

Haha that always gets me when the recipe calls for like 2 oz of meat and you're all like...

WHAT IS THIS? PROTEIN FOR ANTS?

Perhaps babies who just got to solid food...

Thanks for my morning giggle.

• Like 2

I saw a meal plan recently that was <3 oz meat per meal. WHATTTTTT. 

Are you quite sure it wasn't the food arrangements for a death camp?

• Like 2