Day 01

Katekyo_hitman_reborn_by_aoshikii-d3h0mq

Ready to get this challenge going!

Ambitious day 1 and I killed most of what I set out to do for the day. Yay! Stayed productive at work for most of the day, did some lifting and worked on the pull-up PVP, went to jazz and tap class, came home and watched another episode of Sailor Moon SuperS and Fresh Off the Boat (new. favorite. sitcom. Jessica is boss guys), studied some Japanese and ASL, and bathed and read Shards of Time because I really need to quit stalling finishing the Nightrunner series already.

Details of the lifting session:

• Warm-Up: TMNT Mobility
  • Workout:
    • 5x5x80lb squats
    • 5x1 pull-up negatives
    • 4x5x60lb, 1x4x60lb bench press
    • 4x1xAMRAP decline planks (40"/30"/50"/36")
    • 5x5x45lb barbell row
    • 3x1xAMRAP 2x30lb farmer carry (60"/45"/55")
  • Cooldown: 16-minute flexibility

I had to deload on the barbell row I think, in part, because of the negatives, but also because I went and did them on the Olympic bar for the first time and my arms were having none of a loaded Oly bar. I think it was just the awkwardness of a new type of barbell (normally I'd do these with barbells from the rack) because the rows got easier as I went along, even with doing farmer carries in between sets.

As for jazz and tap class -- it's a hopeful feeling I have that in the jazz portion of the class, I feel like I'm one of the more advanced students. Not good enough to move up to intermediate yet, oh god no, I still have a LOT of room to improve, but I do feel like I'm good enough not to flail around so much in a beginning/intermediate jazz class. We worked on a lot of across the floors and even got some really helpful tips on how to improve our turns, and I have to say, they worked! I have never spun more confidently. And since the dance teacher (new to the studio) just finished choreographing Chicago in Evergreen, a lot of our background music was music from the show. Doing ab work to the Cell Block Tango is probably the best thing ever, omg. (Also, this teacher, I swear, is the long lost twin of Anna Kendrick, not even joking.......)

Tap, on the other hand.............. SO HARD. But so fun. And so exhausting. BUT SO FUN. I'll need to spend some time making enemies of my downstairs neighbors working on the basics at home, but oh man, usually when I'm struggling as much as I did last night I decide that something isn't for me but as soon as the thought entered my mind I remember all of the amazing tap numbers I've seen in musicals and in old-time TV shows over the years and I'm like, dude. I WANT to do that. And I'm GOING to do that. So I stuck it out. I love tap guys, even if I currently suck at it. Hilariously though, once I stopped thinking about what I was doing so hard, I finally sort of...... got it? But still, working on the basics at home, need to do that.

QUEST 1: EAT TO SURVIVE REBORN’S TRAINING [+3 CON]

Calories: 1,385

Protein: 98g [1/5] ==> bonus money earned!

And I seriously finished dinner, looked at MFP, and knew I had to eat more but... I didn't want to. I wasn't hungry. So I... didn't. It's okay, though, knowing me, the closer we get to the weekend, the more I'll be consuming; it's only Day 1, and I got my protein numbers where I actually need them (read: lean mass) instead of my self-imposed minimum need them, so yay! 

Week 1 Average Calorie Goal: minimum 1,540

Current Average: 1,385

QUEST 2: A WELL-ROUNDED MAFIA BOSS [+12 TBD] - 215/2500 (9%)

• TEMPESTA (STR) the wind; one that fiercely blows away everything - 25pts
    +25 Lifting

• PIOGGIA (DEX) the rain; one that washes away everything - 75pts
    +25 Flexibility
    +25 Jazz
    +25 Tap

• FULMINE (STA) the lightning; one that harshly strikes everything - 15pts
    +15 Walking > 30min 

• SERENO (CON) the sun; one that illuminates the sky - 20pts
    +10 no sugary drinks
    +10 no sweet snacks

• NUVOLA (WIS) the cloud; one that cannot be caught and goes its own way - 20pts
    +10 practice Japanese (using Mind Snacks)
    +10 practice ASL

• NEBBIA (CHA) the mist; one that cannot be captured - 10pts
    +10 read fiction (Shards of Time)

BONUS QUESTS - 40pts

Twenty Pull-Ups Challenge: EARNED! Did my 5x1 negatives in between squat sets, as noted above. Negatives are... kind of easy, and I know I'm doing it right because I kept a good steady and controlled pace on the way down. Maybe I'm closer to a pull-up than I thought?

Pirouette Drills: Nope. I didn't have time at the end of my workout and we didn't go over it in class, for as much time as we spent working on turns. That's fine, though. Also considering adding in "at-home tap basics work" to this mini challenge, though. I'll sit on it though.

Conditioning: EARNED! I did some farmer carries in between sets of the barbell row. Maybe should have spent some time with the foam roller, too, but if I need to I'll do it tonight.

Meal-Planning: EARNED! I made my breakfast/lunch plan for the work week last night. Of course, I'd wind up forgetting my lunch, but I've decided that while following the 

Focus: I... tried. But it was hard. I actually succeeded for most of the day (as anyone can tell if you noticed at the times in which I posted yesterday), but after 3:00 my brain was done (I think I was on the Adderall coming off period) and the Sailor Moon debate in stillskies' thread was waaaaaaaaaay more interesting and engaging anyway. I don't know how I feel about how restrictive this is, but I know I need to keep this up because I did manage to get a LOT done, even if as the day wore on my brain started to feel more scattered and unfocused and clouded, ugh. Maybe I need to talk to my doctor about a slightly higher dosage of Adderall? I don't know. Things to consider.

Hygiene Routine: EARNED! Didn't do a full facial, but I did the rest.

Mini Challenge Participation: Not up yet, but I'm a dwarf, because even though this is LOTR themed, I still adore dwarves from Dragon Age, and I'm short (the two are not unrelated :tongue:) to boot, so yasssss. Can't wait to get this rolling!

Today's Plan: I think going to Conditioning & Progressions the day after a triple workout (Lifting + TWO dance classes) is a terrible idea. I might go swimming after work, or if I really feel like I need to take it easy, I'll do some yoga. Tuesdays were always kind of meant to be a bonus rest day with the intention of trying to do something anyway (my Tuesdays at work are full of meetings, so no time to get to the gym, and by the time I get home from my coaching session I'm just Done for the day). And if I do take today as a rest day, then I get to work out on Sunday to attempt to offset ALL OF THE PANCAKES. :lol: My priorities, I has them straight yo.
  • Like 1

Vicki | Sheikah Bard | Level 13

STR 32.5 | DEX 51.1 | STA 25.5 | CON 37.1 | WIS 26.0 | CHA 31.3

blkhoe24601 Gains the Power to Revolutionize the World

Past Challenges: 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13

2016 Battle Log

Woot woot! Awesome day 1!

I've never understood the fascination with tap, but that could just be because I hate dancing. When I did theatre, I was decent at it if I was shown the move, but I never went out of my way to take different classes. I salute your tenacity and drive. :D

Wooooo!

And thanks!! ^_^ I used to hate dancing if only because I thought there would be no way I could ever be good at it (my experiences in ballet when I was 3-5 years old did NOT help; I liked it well enough, but between the teacher and my mother, I was slowly convinced that I'd never be good at dancing and so I grew to hate it). Then I proved myself (and consequently my mother and ballet teacher from my toddler years) wrong and it turns out that I do like it. :lol: I just got sick of my being unable to dance being the #1 reason I wouldn't get a callback or cast. Now it's other things beyond my control, but at least I don't have to blame my inability to dance for it!

Killed it day one! Good job! :D

Wooo yay!

2016 Battle Log

Wooooo!

And thanks!! ^_^ I used to hate dancing if only because I thought there would be no way I could ever be good at it (my experiences in ballet when I was 3-5 years old did NOT help; I liked it well enough, but between the teacher and my mother, I was slowly convinced that I'd never be good at dancing and so I grew to hate it). Then I proved myself (and consequently my mother and ballet teacher from my toddler years) wrong and it turns out that I do like it. :lol: I just got sick of my being unable to dance being the #1 reason I wouldn't get a callback or cast. Now it's other things beyond my control, but at least I don't have to blame my inability to dance for it!

Yeah, I was always more into straight plays than musicals, so there is that.

CHALLENGES: CURRENT111098765432, 1

📷 📚

And since the dance teacher (new to the studio) just finished choreographing Chicago in Evergreen, a lot of our background music was music from the show. Doing ab work to the Cell Block Tango is probably the best thing ever, omg. (Also, this teacher, I swear, is the long lost twin of Anna Kendrick, not even joking.......)

It's a small world!!!  My pro choir's tenor soloist is playing Mary Sunshine in that production!

In any case, nice start!

• Like 2

🎪current challenge🎪

challenge archive: 19181716 | 15 | 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

instagram | goodreads

"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire

Fantastic day 1!!  You rocked it already!  Looks like the grab bag format is going strong here as well :D.  Awesome work with all the dancing too!

Race: Were-Jaguar | Class: CodeMONKey

Level: 18 | STR: 46  | DEX: 41  | STA: 35  | CON: 51  | WIS: 57 | CHA: 47

Spoiler

---

Challenges: CURRENT

18TH | 17TH | 16TH 15TH 14TH | 13TH | 12.5TH | 12TH | 11TH |

10TH | 9TH | 8TH 7TH | 6TH | 5TH | 4TH | 3RD | 2ND | 1ST

Accountbilbuddies: Artists unite for March/April 2017!

---

"Everyone's the same height when you punch them hard enough"

---

NF Character Profile | BATTLE LOG | Tumblr | DeviantArt | Warhammer 40k Shenanigans

Yeah, I was always more into straight plays than musicals, so there is that.

Sometimes I think I should stick to straight plays, because there, my mediocre singing and my poor dancing won't be scrutinized. It'd just be me and my acting, and of the three skills for Triple Threat, it's acting where I shine the best. I've still been in cast in more straight plays than musicals and always one of the bigger roles in the straight plays, and at least if I don't get a callback (which is rare when I audition for straight plays), I know it's 100% for something other than lacking talent or people being simply better than me. But I love musical theatre too much. It's too fun. ^_^

It's a small world!!!  My pro choir's tenor soloist is playing Mary Sunshine in that production!

In any case, nice start!

Awesome!! :D

And thanks~!

Fantastic day 1!!  You rocked it already!  Looks like the grab bag format is going strong here as well :D.  Awesome work with all the dancing too!

Thank youuuuuuuuuuu

The only thing that worries me about going so strong so early is the whole burning out thing but then I remind myself -- that's why my challenge is structured this way. That way if I do burn out, I won't completely give up because I'm less than perfect, which is another thing that kept me from succeeding in my third and sixth challenges in the way I wanted to. Luckily, I've gotten over the whole MUST GET 100% ALL OF THE TIME IN ALL OF THE THINGS aspect of challenges, but still, I refuse to chance anything and do the whole "two steps forward one step back" thing.

• Like 1

2016 Battle Log

You have a forgiving challenge format as well!  If you consider what you have done each day and then count up points for it, then even on bad days, you most likely earned something.  That also helps motivation!

You will get over the curse of multiples of three!  You will!

• Like 2

Race: Were-Jaguar | Class: CodeMONKey

Level: 18 | STR: 46  | DEX: 41  | STA: 35  | CON: 51  | WIS: 57 | CHA: 47

Spoiler

---

Challenges: CURRENT

18TH | 17TH | 16TH 15TH 14TH | 13TH | 12.5TH | 12TH | 11TH |

10TH | 9TH | 8TH 7TH | 6TH | 5TH | 4TH | 3RD | 2ND | 1ST

Accountbilbuddies: Artists unite for March/April 2017!

---

"Everyone's the same height when you punch them hard enough"

---

NF Character Profile | BATTLE LOG | Tumblr | DeviantArt | Warhammer 40k Shenanigans

You have a forgiving challenge format as well!  If you consider what you have done each day and then count up points for it, then even on bad days, you most likely earned something.  That also helps motivation!

You will get over the curse of multiples of three!  You will!

YASSSSSS I WILL DEFEAT THE MULTIPLE OF THREE CURSE IT WILL HAPPEN

• Like 1

2016 Battle Log

Sometimes I think I should stick to straight plays, because there, my mediocre singing and my poor dancing won't be scrutinized. It'd just be me and my acting, and of the three skills for Triple Threat, it's acting where I shine the best. I've still been in cast in more straight plays than musicals and always one of the bigger roles in the straight plays, and at least if I don't get a callback (which is rare when I audition for straight plays), I know it's 100% for something other than lacking talent or people being simply better than me. But I love musical theatre too much. It's too fun. ^_^

Eh, if you prefer musicals, then perfect musicals. :) My problem with musicals is that I don't sing or dance in public if I can help it. :P I'm a decent singer and a decent dancer when it comes down to it, but I just... Prefer to act over singing and dancing if that makes any sense? It's hard enough memorizing lines and blocking and cues without having to add in choreography and vocals.

Basically, I'm lazy. :P

• Like 1

CHALLENGES: CURRENT111098765432, 1

📷 📚

Eh, if you prefer musicals, then perfect musicals. :) My problem with musicals is that I don't sing or dance in public if I can help it. :tongue: I'm a decent singer and a decent dancer when it comes down to it, but I just... Prefer to act over singing and dancing if that makes any sense? It's hard enough memorizing lines and blocking and cues without having to add in choreography and vocals.

Basically, I'm lazy. :tongue:

CJISTV6UEAERwqU.jpg

• Like 1

Eh, if you prefer musicals, then perfect musicals. :) My problem with musicals is that I don't sing or dance in public if I can help it. :tongue: I'm a decent singer and a decent dancer when it comes down to it, but I just... Prefer to act over singing and dancing if that makes any sense? It's hard enough memorizing lines and blocking and cues without having to add in choreography and vocals.

Basically, I'm lazy. :tongue:

:lol: Fair! And straight plays and musical theatre both have their unique set of charms. There are things I love about straight plays that's just damn near hard to find from musical theatre as both an actor and an audience member. Not every story needs a song and dance, after all! ;)

CJISTV6UEAERwqU.jpg

post-16331-mulan-mushu-dishonor-gif-tumb

• Like 2

2016 Battle Log

It isn't theater in the same sense, but look what I found. I honestly did think you were exaggerating a bit, but seems like Hollywood isn't practicing what it pays lip service to... 

Level 13 Shape-shifting Warrior Monk

STR:45 | DEX:18 | STA:10 | CON:37 | WIS:37 | CHA:27

The stronger the body the more it obeys, the weaker the body the more it commands. -- Siegmund Klein

Battle Log : MFP : Instagram : Challenges - 1, 23456789101112

Day 02

tumblr_mik2qsRJgh1rurocso1_500.gif

All of the ow but that doesn't mean we give up!

Another productive day yesterday! Even if I wind up giving up in the mid-afternoon on the focus mini challenge, I've been getting more done than I would have if I wasn't doing it, so that in itself is its own reward. :D Took a break in the middle of the day and decided that for the Assassins Mini to see how far, exactly, I walk when I do my long "fuckallthethings" route at work -- 1.67 miles, nice!

After work, though, the DOMS were so bad that I decided that anything extensive for a workout today would be a bad idea. Swimming was right out. Maybe yoga. Except I got home and didn't want to do the things. So I went through the grab bag and did random things with it until Tyro came home and saw that the sun was nearly gone and I wanted to get in some more mileage for the dwarves, so cue walk #2 and I called it good enough for my workout for the day! I roamed the neighborhood near my complex for the first time ever, and they are NICE neighborhoods. Upper middle class. Except they seem poor compared to the gated community right next to them. I couldn't see much over the brick wall, but uh, yeah, MANSIONS. Seriously omg. The only reason I would never want a house that big, if I had to be completely honest, is that I don't want to clean it. ;;;;;;;; 

Got back, ate dinner, watched some Netflix, and then bed. Good day!

QUEST 1: EAT TO SURVIVE REBORN’S TRAINING [+3 CON]

Calories: 1,554

Protein: 96g [2/5] ==> bonus money earned!

I got to the end of dinner, saw my calorie counts, and decided: NOT TWO DAYS IN A ROW GDI. And seeing where my protein counts were, I knew I could indulge, and my indulgence (leftover Mexican chocolate with peanuts in it) got me some bonus money so yay. ^_^ Besides, eating that extra 200-some calories is probably the reason why my DOMS is mostly gone today where yesterday it was probably there because while I got enough protein, I didn't get enough of the other things, so again, reasons not to undereat, oy, REASONS THIS QUEST EXIST.

Week 1 Average Calorie Goal: minimum 1,540

Current Average: 1,470

QUEST 2: A WELL-ROUNDED MAFIA BOSS [+12 TBD] - 325/2500 (13%)

• TEMPESTA (STR) the wind; one that fiercely blows away everything - 0pts
    Resting

• PIOGGIA (DEX) the rain; one that washes away everything - 0pts
    Resting

• FULMINE (STA) the lightning; one that harshly strikes everything - 15pts
    +15 Walking > 30min 

• SERENO (CON) the sun; one that illuminates the sky - 20pts
    +10 no sugary drinks
    +10 bring lunch to work

• NUVOLA (WIS) the cloud; one that cannot be caught and goes its own way - 25pts
    +10 practice Japanese (using Mind Snacks)
    +10 practice ASL
    +5 read adulting book/article (downloaded the BBC News app and read a few articles and realized just how out of the loop from world events I've been, eesh)

• NEBBIA (CHA) the mist; one that cannot be captured - 20pts
    +10 acting development (read Oedipus Rex)
    +10 read fiction (Shards of Time)

BONUS QUESTS - 20pts

Twenty Pull-Ups Challenge: Rest day!

Pirouette Drills/Tap Basics: Nope. And yes, I decided to add tap basics to this bonus challenge because I needs it.

Conditioning: EARNEDx2! Spent time with the foam roller because DOMS, and I worked on ankle strengthening exercises with the band.

Meal-Planning: So I put in a contingency yesterday for when I do something dumb like forget my lunch or what not: I'm allowed to miss one meal. And then this morning I forgot my lunch AGAIN. Ah well. Work in progress. Maybe I'll consider partial points or something...

Focus: Again, I tried. It was somehow easier yesterday, but I caved earlier than on Monday. Work in progress, work in progress...

Hygiene Routine: EARNED! Didn't do a full facial, but I did the rest. And I have to so get used to 

Mini Challenge Participation: EARNED! +5 per day I participate in the walking challenge since I'm already earning points if I walk more than 30 minutes. Walked nearly 3 miles between my at-work walk and my evening walk, yay!

Today's Plan: Going to the gym this afternoon to do some bodyweight work. Still can't decide if I'm going to do a round of Start Bodyweight progressions or the TMNT workout. Then it's to my coaching session after work!

Also found out this morning from my coworker that the colors in Kenosha Pass have turned. I haven't been there in YEARS; more, I haven't gone to see the colors in years. Tyro and I might go up there on Sunday before pancakes to check it out. :D (Also wanting to get back into photography. Bucket list for future challenges!)

• Like 2

2016 Battle Log

Ditto on the not wanting to clean a large house--I struggle enough to keep what I have clean! Agh.

Score on the macros! Best use of chocolate ever. Nicely done. 

The stronger the body the more it obeys, the weaker the body the more it commands. -- Siegmund Klein

I roamed the neighborhood near my complex for the first time ever, and they are NICE neighborhoods. Upper middle class. Except they seem poor compared to the gated community right next to them. I couldn't see much over the brick wall, but uh, yeah, MANSIONS. Seriously omg. The only reason I would never want a house that big, if I had to be completely honest, is that I don't want to clean it. ;;;;;;;; 

If you can afford a house that big, you can probably afford a cleaning service. ;)

I mostly feel like a house that's too big is just an excuse to get TOO MUCH STUFF, so that's why I feel ambivalent towards them................ people kept trying to steer us towards a larger house/bigger loan when we were buying, and we were just like NO SERIOUSLY WHY DO WE NEED MORE THAN 3 BEDROOMS, STOP THIS.

• Like 1

🎪current challenge🎪

challenge archive: 19181716 | 15 | 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

instagram | goodreads

"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire

If you can afford a house that big, you can probably afford a cleaning service. ;)

I mostly feel like a house that's too big is just an excuse to get TOO MUCH STUFF, so that's why I feel ambivalent towards them................ people kept trying to steer us towards a larger house/bigger loan when we were buying, and we were just like NO SERIOUSLY WHY DO WE NEED MORE THAN 3 BEDROOMS, STOP THIS.

I'm not a fan of the whole hiring someone to come in and clean and I leave for a while thing, but if house size is a high priority and cleanliness has an equal priority, then compromises must be made. Personally I'd choose to scrub more, lol. 

It used to be that the sensible advice was "buy all the house you can afford", given that it'll increase in value and you inevitably WILL accumulate more things in time. Nowadays...not so much. I wish we had a larger set of three bedrooms, but not more number necessarily. Room for a squat rack, bench, and weight stand plz.

• Like 2

I'm not a fan of the whole hiring someone to come in and clean and I leave for a while thing, but if house size is a high priority and cleanliness has an equal priority, then compromises must be made. Personally I'd choose to scrub more, lol. 

It used to be that the sensible advice was "buy all the house you can afford", given that it'll increase in value and you inevitably WILL accumulate more things in time. Nowadays...not so much. I wish we had a larger set of three bedrooms, but not more number necessarily. Room for a squat rack, bench, and weight stand plz.

Polar opposite of you here: cleaning lady is the best investment ever in my book.  I loooooooooooooooove having someone to do the scrubbing.  I clean up after myself and keep things tidy, but it's glorious to have someone to scrub the toilets/sinks/counters/floors for me.  I have too much going on to spend my time on that.  I HATE doing it, besides, but cleanliness is next to godliness in my mind, so... yeah.

To each their own, etc.

We do actually have space for weights in our finished basement!  Just.............. can't afford the weights yet.........................................  :nonchalance:

🎪current challenge🎪

instagram | goodreads

We do actually have space for weights in our finished basement!  Just.............. can't afford the weights yet.........................................  :nonchalance:

We lack a basement of any description, but gun to my head we could technically afford the weights...however, that's not really what you do with general savings *coughs*. 

• Like 1

We lack a basement of any description, but gun to my head we could technically afford the weights...however, that's not really what you do with general savings *coughs*. 

By that logic, we could probably afford them, too, but..... no.  Sensible adulting, let us do the thing.

• Like 1

🎪current challenge🎪

instagram | goodreads

By that logic, we could probably afford them, too, but..... no.  Sensible adulting, let us do the thing.

Yeah, we try. The Quest to Not Live Paycheck-to-paycheck is a long, noble struggle. 

Right there with you on the doms front.  Ugh.    Why doms, why?  It is week one, don't you realize I want to start the challenge off on a high note?     You also reminded me to check the mini challenge, I wanted to poke around at that this time around.

Nice start girl!

Level 71 ~*~ Ranger

Deviant Art Gallery   ||  YouTube Channel

Current Challenge

"It is difficult.  All things worth keeping are."  Thane Krios - Mass Effect 2

"Maybe it's not as simple as you imagined, Seeker."  Varric Tethras Dragon Age 2

"Staying within your limits is no fun, Ryder."  Vetra Nyx - ME: Andromeda

Spoiler

::PAST CHALLENGES::

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 20 | 21 | 22

23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

43 | 44 | NEIN | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48| 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61

62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81

Nice job on Day 2, got the cals and protein in :)

Following the transplant I'm a bit sensitive to solvents, but have to keep a sanitized environment in the house.  The family has helped us out by getting us some cleaning help once every other week.  She takes care of all the harsh chemical stuff then.  We use citrus based cleaners on a daily basis to keep things clean in between cleanings :)  It really is a big help.

• Like 1

Barbarian Assassin / Level 5

STR: 16.5 | DEX: 4.8 | STA: 8.9 | CON: 8.7 | WIS: 6.6 | CHA: 6.8

My Current Six Week Challenge - Jrosto - A Barbarian Cleans Up His Act

Previous Challenges - #1, #2, #3, #4

My NF Introduction Post : My MDA Journal : My MDA Phase 1 Success Story

Simple & Sinister Workout Log

Keep Calm and Send in the Penguins!