Everanything: Target Locked.

Merrin

Goal: 10 lbs lost.

Chase Youma.

q7ghjrKpGeMda.gif

I'm trying hard to mix it up this challenge. I'm bored of the BBWW. I'm not doing yoga when I said I would, because several of the poses don't seem to 'do' anything for me, and videos just confuse me because I don't have them memorized. However, I do have a treadmill now. And lots of podcasts. And running seems to shut off my brain, which can be nice.

Goal: 3x/week, 20 mins minimum. .2 to STA for each day. 3.6

Keep Calm Kill Witches.

kTL3jUls6OAN2.gif

I don't care how powerful her magic might be, Mami's got to be incredibly strong to lift her Spiro Finale gun. And ridiculously agile to turn and shoot like she does. So, this is a two-part target.

Goal: 2x/week, 3 sets of dumbbell rows, interspersed with two sets of leg lifts, with starting and finishing stretches. .2 to DEX and STR for each day. 4.8

Take Time for Donuts!

oboJfy0YNpDj2.gif

I'm pretty stoked to admit that I lost 13 lbs in the second half of the last challenge. I had a few more cheat days than intended, but that's ok. If I wanted to indulge, I was going to have fruit and expensive chocolate and fresh sourdough bread, and not 'cheap' or 'junk' food.

Keto feels pretty simple, if a bit dull. But that's ok! I'm finding new things that I like all the time. I'm buying avocados on a rotation so that I always have some perfectly ripe ones in my crisper. I plan to keep doing this until I'm satisfied with the results, I guess.

I have one planned bad day each week, being Wednesday, since it's the start of my weekend. Each day of sticking to my macros will be .1 to CON. 3.6

Read or Die.

nMOMzloZXCkOQ.gif

I've got no cons coming up soon and way too many books languishing on my shelf. I will finish 3 by the end of this challenge for WIS points. 3

The Sea of Despair.

U01ZTdZt5UX5K.gif

I'm in the de-clutter PVP for this round. I'm supposed to get rid of 1 thing on day 1. Then 2 things on day 2. And on, and on. I am honestly not sure how far I will make it, if there are really that many things to get rid of throughout my house, but I will try. Each day that I can't, however, I will put that same 'amount' into my piggy bank. I'd like to think that eliminating clutter will probably show me that I waste a lot of money on junk. So, if instead I make myself save money, I will avoid accumulating new junk. I solemnly swear I will set up nice things to get based on how much money I save overall.

These numbers are for me to budget my pocket money for the week.

1: clear!

2: clear-

3: ~clear

4: clear.

5: 57

Rewards: purchased an additional dress and a petticoat for the trip.

• Like 5

Sylph Spellblade | Level 10 STR 5.2 | DEX 4.2 | STA 6.2 | CON 11.32 | WIS 6.75 | CHA 7.3

17 16 15 14 13 12 11 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1

Battle Log

Epic Quest!

I love these goals! I've been on a bit of a minimalist/decluttering kick lately, but I'm not brave enough to commit to a PVP like that. :) 

I really like the way you're allocating your stat points per day rather than based on a grade at the end. I imagine it's a good way to motivate yourself each day, because you know you'll get those points if you stick to the goals.

Any idea what you're going to read first?

Gargoyle Ranger | Level 46

2021 challenges:  46 (current)

2015-2020 challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 || 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 || 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 || 43 | 44 | 45

My epic quest | MEATBALL WARS

You don't get better at anything unless you start doing it.

Being alive is heckn swell. 

I'm pretty stoked to admit that I lost 13 lbs in the second half of the last challenge.

Rewards to be decided!

I'd be pretty stoked too!!

That's what I forgot....

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for...

Current: RES: CUTE 2021 - is consistent

Spoiler

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

That de-clutter PVP scares me!  Not that I don't have 400+ things I could get rid of, but....

Good luck with the goals this challenge!  Looks like you have a solid plan in place!

Level 9 Ravenclaw Ranger

STR 16.25 | DEX 12 | STA 18.75 | CON 31.25 | WIS 20.5 | CHA 14.75
"Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants." --Michael Pollan
PREVIOUS CHALLENGES: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 CURRENT: 10

I'd be pretty stoked too!!

That's what I forgot....

Shiny carrots, go get you some!

That's a f*cking great idea...

Do you mean the avocados? Yes! I've found it takes about three days for them to be scoop/blend-able, but I want to eat so many that I end up buying new ones just as the ones in the fridge are about to ripen.

• Like 2

Sylph Spellblade | Level 10 STR 5.2 | DEX 4.2 | STA 6.2 | CON 11.32 | WIS 6.75 | CHA 7.3

Battle Log

Epic Quest!

I love these goals! I've been on a bit of a minimalist/decluttering kick lately, but I'm not brave enough to commit to a PVP like that. :)

I really like the way you're allocating your stat points per day rather than based on a grade at the end. I imagine it's a good way to motivate yourself each day, because you know you'll get those points if you stick to the goals.

Any idea what you're going to read first?

I've found that a grade system seems to throw off my math, because I'm a bit strict about saying "Well did I give it my A effort?"

I have no idea what to read first! I've got Clive Barker, but my first introduction to his stuff hasn't really sucked me in. I've also got a few dark YA that look promising.

• Like 1

Battle Log

Epic Quest!

That de-clutter PVP scares me!  Not that I don't have 400+ things I could get rid of, but....

Good luck with the goals this challenge!  Looks like you have a solid plan in place!

Thank you! I'm sure the house will look great in the end, but it does seem like an AWFUL lot.

Battle Log

Epic Quest!

You would be surprised what you can part with. I did it about a year ago with my friend Heidi. It is amazing when you realize you don't need 200 plastic glasses and 14 bottle openers.

Yikes! That's a lot. A great deal of my purging will come from media collections. I don't want to think about how many VHS I have.

• Like 1

Battle Log

Epic Quest!

Yikes! That's a lot. A great deal of my purging will come from media collections. I don't want to think about how many VHS I have.

I have this issue as well...need to figure out how to convert them to digital

Sent from the handheld device that holds all of my friends :)

Spoiler

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

I am on the opposite end of that, when my girls and I hit the thrift stores, they always look for gems in the VHS section.  Mostly find Pokemon movies =)

Awesome set of goals this round.  I have found watching anime while running on treadmill did help boredom a bit!  I love your declutter goal!  Good luck!  I cant wait to see how you do this challenge with all your goals!

Wanted to start on the disassemble of the VHS yesterday, but I got some kind of stomach...thing. All I could do was sit on a corner of the couch and eat dry Cheerios and pet the dog. I felt horrrrrible.

Battle Log

Epic Quest!

Cannot 'like' this one, hope you feel better! :(

Spoiler

=( i hope you get better soon! 

Thankee.

Cannot 'like' this one, hope you feel better! :(

Thanks!

Seems like everyone is getting sick lately :( Hope you feel better soon!

It's fall, it seems to be that time. Thanks.

Sounds like a great set of goals, I'll be cheering you on again. Also, I hope you get better soon (why is there no easy way to say Gute Besserung in english?) so you can kick of this challenge with an awesome first week :)

Yay cheering! Danke fur die guten Wunsche. I believe English is often limiting, but what can you do.

• Like 1

Battle Log

Epic Quest!

Today's Plan of Attack:

Sort/dump all remaining flatware to scrap metal, with Ifrit's help. 

Relocate bookshelf to side wall, load up with media from tall unit.

Begin breaking down/sorting/listing VHS. 

• Like 3

Battle Log

Epic Quest!

Sounds like a great set of goals, I'll be cheering you on again. Also, I hope you get better soon (why is there no easy way to say Gute Besserung in english?) so you can kick of this challenge with an awesome first week :)

"Get well soon" is easy!  It's actually fewer letters!!  ;)

Hope you're feeling better Everanything - I'm feeling a little under the weather myself, so sympathy and tea all around!

• Like 1

Level 9 Ravenclaw Ranger

STR 16.25 | DEX 12 | STA 18.75 | CON 31.25 | WIS 20.5 | CHA 14.75
"Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants." --Michael Pollan
PREVIOUS CHALLENGES: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 CURRENT: 10

"Get well soon" is easy!  It's actually fewer letters!!   ;)

Thanks for the pointer, I don't think it's the same, though. You can say "werd schnell wieder gesund" in german, too (with even more letters ;) ) but "Gute Besserung" refers to more than the healing time. It literally translates to "good healing" and implies that recovery may be smooth and easy on you.

Nice list, everyanything. How did the battle go?

• Like 1

"The way you spend your days is the way you live your life"

Challenges: Current | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1