Everanything: Target Locked.

Merrin

Finally caught up on sleep over the weekend. Hoping to get into running and lifting soon, if the anxiety cooperates. Thursday morning, Ifrit and I hung out all morning, talking and dismantling VHS together. I was gleefully smashing them with a hammer to get into the spools, until he began calmly unscrewing the tape case itself. His method was...far faster, if less fun.

With the VHS gone, all the anime and games are now in the back room, so the tall (ratty and left over from previous house occupants but clean so we used it) shelf unit went to the neighbors. The guy next door actually hollered at Ifrit, asking if it was being left out for garbage, and when he was answered affirmatively, jogged over and lugged it into his house. Whatever! MY clutter is your treasure, haha!

I want to start on my clothes soon, I do, but I know there are bound to be some hang-ups there. "Oh, this was a present, it's so nice, hold onto it!" I ick those feelings, but I'm preparing myself to deal with them.

• Like 1

Sylph Spellblade | Level 10 STR 5.2 | DEX 4.2 | STA 6.2 | CON 11.32 | WIS 6.75 | CHA 7.3

17 16 15 14 13 12 11 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1

Battle Log

Epic Quest!

It's for the cake.

The cake is a lie.

But...but...I love cake. Are cupcakes tiny lies?

Thank you again for the article! Weirdly, it's made me want to purge my craft stash soon, and let go of some attachments to the things I've made.

Sylph Spellblade | Level 10 STR 5.2 | DEX 4.2 | STA 6.2 | CON 11.32 | WIS 6.75 | CHA 7.3

Battle Log

Epic Quest!

Weekly Battle Plan:

Monday:

• Finish sewing for inlaws
  • Take sewing, box/etc to townhome
  • Pick up crystal, shot glasses, crib, chair, toy

Tuesday:

• Bins to curb

Wednesday:

• Email mom for b-day

Thursday:

• OT
  • Work on laundry

Friday:

• Sorting, clothes and kitchen (13)

Saturday:

• Sorting, clothes and kitchen (14)
  • Hang, re-arrange art

Sunday:

• Sorting, clothes and kitchen (15)

+1 Wisdom!

Battle Log

Epic Quest!

Lots on your plate this week!  I wish I was being as productive with the decluttering - I haven't even started!  Congrats on a good week one, and a relaxing weekend.  Be sure to make exercising a priority this week so it doesn't get way-laid again! 

• Like 1

Level 9 Ravenclaw Ranger

STR 16.25 | DEX 12 | STA 18.75 | CON 31.25 | WIS 20.5 | CHA 14.75
"Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants." --Michael Pollan
PREVIOUS CHALLENGES: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 CURRENT: 10

For exercise, I find that just telling myself I can do it for a few minutes and stop is a great way to get started. The hardest part is starting, so once you overcome that hurdle, you tend to keep going. 

• Like 1

Gargoyle Ranger | Level 46

2021 challenges:  46 (current)

2015-2020 challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 || 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 || 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 || 43 | 44 | 45

My epic quest | MEATBALL WARS

You don't get better at anything unless you start doing it.

Being alive is heckn swell. 

Everything else is making good progress but the working out. I know activity is only one part of a challenge, along with diet and personal growth, but it's the easiest to get waylaid.

So true! I tend to put it off and then the day is suddenly over and I deem it too late to work out. I try to fight this and have been seen doing my workout at 9pm but I'd rather just make room for it in the daylight hours... ah well, there's always room to improve. Oh and what NTB said is also true, getting started takes the most effort ;)

Good luck with your goals and that to-do-list this week. I really like the minis so far :D

• Like 2

"The way you spend your days is the way you live your life"

Challenges: Current | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

Week 1 Summary:

Youma: 0/3.

Witches: 0/2.

Donuts: 4/7.

Read: 1 book solidly in progress!

Sea: No money to the dragon bank yet, which is great.

Week 2 Summary:

Youma: 0/3.

Witches: 0/2.

Donuts: 4/7.

Read: 1st book 2/3 thru.

Sea: All days met so far.

Battle Log

Epic Quest!

So true! I tend to put it off and then the day is suddenly over and I deem it too late to work out. I try to fight this and have been seen doing my workout at 9pm but I'd rather just make room for it in the daylight hours... ah well, there's always room to improve. Oh and what NTB said is also true, getting started takes the most effort ;)

Good luck with your goals and that to-do-list this week. I really like the minis so far :D

I am loving my minis. It really helps to have that check-list, and move things over when they haven't gotten done.

If I work out, it really needs to be during daylight hours, because the treadmill is in the basement room with a broken light, so once the sunlight is gone, it's super creepy in there.

It's less a matter of getting started or 'letting it get waylaid' than simply having the spoons. If my anxiety has left me sore and wound-up and tired that day, it's not happening. I don't like hearing 'Just get some movement, the endorphins will make you feel better!' That is some people's biology. It is not mine.

• Like 2

Battle Log

Epic Quest!

It's less a matter of getting started or 'letting it get waylaid' than simply having the spoons. If my anxiety has left me sore and wound-up and tired that day, it's not happening. I don't like hearing 'Just get some movement, the endorphins will make you feel better!' That is some people's biology. It is not mine.

Ahhh makes sense.  Sorry, didn't realize - as you said, everyone's different!  

Sounds like you're doing great with sticking to your macros and the reading challenge!  

Level 9 Ravenclaw Ranger

STR 16.25 | DEX 12 | STA 18.75 | CON 31.25 | WIS 20.5 | CHA 14.75
"Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants." --Michael Pollan
PREVIOUS CHALLENGES: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 CURRENT: 10

Monday

• Work on VHS
  • Laundry
  • Sorting papers, cards, photos (15)

Tuesday

• Sorting kitchen, media (16)

Wednesday

• CDs, other media (17)

Thursday

• Art!
  • Theatre!

Friday

• Cheyenne Zoo!
  • Pappadeux!
  • Sort clothes (19)

Saturday

• Costume repairs
  • Movie w mom

Sunday

• Take items to Arc
  • Photoshoot
  • Like 1

Battle Log

Epic Quest!

Oh! love a photo shoot. That sounds like an awesome shoot as well, how big will it be? lookign forward to pics

cosplay nerds for lyf haha

Level 1 Adventurer

Race: Human/Hobbit

Current stats: STR-1  DEX-1  STA-2  CON-1  WIS-2  CHA-3

Current Challenge

"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34

Distance to Rivendell

0%
0%

Oh! love a photo shoot. That sounds like an awesome shoot as well, how big will it be? lookign forward to pics

cosplay nerds for lyf haha

It's got something like 300 RSVP so far, even if half that shows up, we'll be taking over most of the park already. I'm actually super nervous, I've never gone to a group shoot before.

• Like 1

Battle Log

Epic Quest!

Monday

• Box under bed into treasure chest
  • Bin from closet into box under bed
  • Laundry
  • Bunny cage

Tuesday

• Mall w Ifrit
  • Folding clothes

Wednesday

• Laundry

Thursday

• Breakfast w Ifrit
  • Media to 2ndC
  • Groceries
  • Re-paint empty mirror frame

Friday

• Patches for Rose
  • Laundry
  • Start craft purging (21)

Saturday

Sunday

• Like 3

Battle Log

Epic Quest!

MY OLD JEANS FIT.

Happy dance (_/_)(_\_)

Sent from the handheld device that holds all of my friends :)

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for...

Current: RES: CUTE 2021 Part II

Spoiler

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda