The Fat of Wrath... The Winwaloeus Chronicles with real chunks of truth in it

Hey there warming up on the accountability side of things to be ready for my first six week challenge...

Ok here we go (man that was the poorest Mario impersonation EVER)

My weekly routine shall be:

- bodyweight twice a week with the angry birds workout i'm feeling at ease with

- 2-5h moderate exercise : Walk/cycle 3 Times a week... maybe planning to throw in a few swims here and there gotta check the local swimming pool near my work

- Play once Every 2 weeks : i'd like once Every week but i have the custody of my 5 year-old daughter one week Every two week  so i Can't go to the badminton sessions while i have her so i have to figure something out... i could include playing with her in the park or swimming pool though... i'll take any advice 

i kinda stay flexible because my working  hours tend to change from one week to another, so is my Schedule with my daughter...

i'm Coming from 108kgs on july the fourteen and weighted myself at 97 last saturday, with a 112 cm waist

i'll Weight myself Every Saturday mornings

i have no definite Weight goal for now but i'm aiming at 1kg a week  with a 80/20 primal diet, That seems to be working for now quite naturally so i'm sticking with it while it works

so let's hear it :

Yesterday, 09/07 : 1h30 walk in 2 45 mn sessions : getting off the train, not taking the bus and crossing the whole town to get to work while listening to a Smiths Best Of. That was neat!

TOday : 08/09 : got a doctor appointment for a check up to sign up to my village Badminton club.

Did My angry Bird routine in a circuit

50 squats in 2 sessions : lvl up

40 knee push ups in 2 sessions but i definitely have to correct my form so i'm not leveling up on That one

35 one arm row with my guitar amp; lvl up

65 seconds plank, in 2 sessions ; lvl up

tomorrow i'll be able to squeeze a one hour walk, and there's the first badminton session open...

so stay tuned... i know I Will... :panda::playful:

• Like 1

Winwaloeus, level 3 ranger

STATS : STR 7 | STA 9 | DEX 2 | CON 9 | WIS 9 | CHA 5

My introduction is Here - My Battle Log is There - 6wc I - 6wc II - 4wc III - 4wc IIII (ongoing)

Main goal : lose excess fat down to 14% (currently, i look roughly like a : 20 to 25 -according to many sites offering pictures for comparison)

current 4wc progress :

Goal 1 : walk !!! (2h27 out of a minimum 12)

20%
20%

Goal 2 : Sprint (1 out of 4)

25%
25%

Goal 3 : Lift (2 out of 12)

20%
20%

Life Goal : History work (3 out of 12 )

25%
25%

thank you !  one of the greatest things in this "epic quest" of mine is that i got to listen to a lot of music again...

so here's yesterday's report

Went downtown for appointment, got off the train, no metro, so it's a two 40 mn walk to go there and back to the station. for the record, i was listening to the great Bob Dylan 1966 live. It was a very nice walk though my calves were absolutely destroyed from tuesday's workout...

by the way I finally managed to find some coconut oil, i've been wanting to try this for a while, gotta check the forums for some tips on how to use it

I was planning to join the first badminton session of my local club, but i got on their website, they're starting next monday, so i'll not be able to make it before another week...

yesterday and today are off days since i worked last week end, and i managed to "power clean", yesterday, vacuum and laundry, thumbs up for me !!

i'm off now to go to a local market to get some fresh vegetables, i'm planning to "power cook"  to have some dishes ready for the next few days...

well more on the next issue !!!

• Like 1

My introduction is Here - My Battle Log is There - 6wc I - 6wc II - 4wc III - 4wc IIII (ongoing)

Main goal : lose excess fat down to 14% (currently, i look roughly like a : 20 to 25 -according to many sites offering pictures for comparison)

current 4wc progress :

20%
20%

25%
25%

20%
20%

25%
25%

Ok so what happened finally ?

got tons of fresh vegetables at the market thursday... spent...2 hours preparing them for the next days

on the afternoon, i got on my bike for a wonderful trip along the river... did 26 kms for 1 hour and a half... i won't do much more than that, because, it was good all along, but i was glad to finish !! good news though, my legs were not sore the next day

Friday was a rest day, got my daughter back from her mom for the week. TOday is friend day so it's rest. I'll be able to take some time tomorrow for the 2nd angry bird work out of the week

oh and i gave up counting calories. it was very useful to aknowledge part of the nutritionnal value of the food i switched to and of other but know i feel a bit more confident relying on just eating real food and listening to hunger

So... today is weight day... drum roll...

95.3 kilos... that's minus 1.7 in one week !!! and a 110 cm waist (-2 cm)... so that's very encouraging, considering i'm not feeling like i am on a diet, thanks to the 80/20 primal balance.

See ya !

current 4wc progress :

20%
20%

25%
25%

20%
20%

25%
25%

As a bonus for that good week...2 pics live from my life !

The real food cache I stumbled upon while exploring a dark dungeon... [emoji28]

0c921a567101c5039b9a93aa2490d814.jpg

Pics from my Thursday bike ride

8861a4de01bbbc22c4dfbb649b4b3fb4.jpg

156e25dbcc7a9713c7070125039f3afb.jpg

Envoyé de mon RAINBOW en utilisant Tapatalk

• Like 1

current 4wc progress :

20%
20%

25%
25%

20%
20%

25%
25%

Ok so it's time for the Sunday update

Posted my first 6 week challenge which is roughly an adaptation of what I wrote here so starting tomorrow I'll post the update in the recruit 6wc thread

But for now I made good use of two consecutive rest days. Spent the day at my friends place yesterday and enjoyed one last summer afternoon in their yard.

Today I did my bw

- 85 squats in 2. My favourite exercise!

- 10 push ups in 3. I Watched a few videos to correct my form. And man it's harder done correctly (I guess though I may have to film me to Be sure)

- 45 one arm rows on both arms. I have to find a way to try the inverted rows or pull ups...

- 2 mn plank in 3.

Did all that in a circuit 35 mn starting from warm up to stretching.

Gave my all... I'm quite exhausted tonight!

current 4wc progress :

20%
20%

25%
25%

20%
20%

25%
25%

Ah ah back to my battle log after my first 6wc! I'm now a Merry level 2 ranger...

Cough cough man this is dusty here!

Ok last week went fine. Was on holiday with my kid so i was a bit less active overall but I maintained my bodyweight sessions, sparkled with a short run some nice swimming pool and a few leisure walks...

Kept my food resolutions though I went to the restaurant once. Did not binge once but i allowed myself a piece of apple cake my friend made yesterday when I invited them to lunch. Most sugar I had in months! Almost too much at the taste! But it's nice to be able to truly enjoy these treats once in a while.

Weight in yesterday : 90 kgs (-0.3) not much but still lost 1cm in the waist.

Today I'm in lyon I will post about it later. But here's where I am posting from!

%7Boption%7Dhttp://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/11/01/63f6c85b4f9645c664aef2d68433b880.jpg[/img

current 4wc progress :

20%
20%

25%
25%

20%
20%

25%
25%

59459380e4faacda0b3ffe64eaa9bcca.jpg

current 4wc progress :

20%
20%

25%
25%

20%
20%

25%
25%

That's better!

current 4wc progress :

20%
20%

25%
25%

20%
20%

25%
25%

Ok after a 5h train trip i arrived in Lyon, the ancient capital of the roman province of Gauls.

Went for a nice stroll downtown

As part of my tourism experimentation I treated myself with that sugar bomb, a local specialty

c2e195f683713e3dffed3d741e632a6c.jpg

Then i was feeling high on sugar! So when I saw that

a6759d34a64f2f638f4c84bd2ac8c0de.jpg

I felt like I had no choice but to ascend!

906be9a556932610500e8273567ab104.jpg

Then I kept climbing and arrived at the top of the city!

b558ab8aeb3cf21934d8fde995f60462.jpg

Man that felt great!

Now I have to prepare for the next 6wc

First week will be kind of trouble tricky since I'm not at home. Beware the daily restaurants! I've planned to do my workout at the hotel tomorrow and to go run along the river saone Tuesday.

• Like 2

current 4wc progress :

20%
20%

25%
25%

20%
20%

25%
25%

it's not pizza, it's a pie !!! in french , we call that "tarte à la praline" but i would not know how to translate that... though i sure found out how to eat it !!

• Like 1

current 4wc progress :

20%
20%

25%
25%

20%
20%

25%
25%