annyshay

Annyshay Heads to Hyrule Castle

Main Quest - Improve My Body Composition

Cut Grass - >5 servings of veggies per day

img_4-4.jpg

Weird Egg - post everything that I eat that isn't paleo

B_PocketCucco.gif

Break Pots - rewrite “finished a task†habit

I realized a few challenges ago that one of my biggest eating triggers was the craving for a treat or snack after I finished a task.  I've been reading The Power of Habit and want to re-write this habit loop.

Previously                             Now

Cue                               Finished a Task                   Finished a Task

Routine                         Get a snack                          Meditate

Reward                         Mental Break                        Mental Break

This would be a muuuuuch better habit long term.

goodthingscomekelly_fullpic.jpg

Listen to Kaepora Gaebora - spreadsheet of badass (see signature)

27161829.jpg

Excellent!  Let's GO!

tumblr_mj2o31zWOE1qzacavo1_250.gif

• Like 8

You are ready for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3146644_90x90.png?v=1395867029.0

You are in it to win it!! And here to watch you succeed :)

39606y4pq15sdbf.gif

Good luck!

You're going to ace this!!

Zelda_ALttP_Link_zpss9pnvl3k.gif

All the Link gifs for meeeeeee.  :)  Thanks guys.  Great to see you here again.

zeldaandlinkbestcouple.jpg

• Like 3

Still so in love with your team! And good call not rushing straight to the next temple, gotta leave some next steps in your epic journey of awesomeness o/ 

Ahh... all the nostalgia... you made me put up zelda music. Zelda is story and adventure and friendship and everything to me. My bestest friend and me started playing when we were 11. We could hardly even read english, but it was awesome. Then she moved away across the country, so I'd come visit weekends and we'd build a dark tent from blankets so the light wouldn't shine on the screen and just play zelda all day. To be young again! ;) Without zelda we probs wouldn't still be friends. These days we eat sushi and play with her kid, a little different :D

Anyway. Good luck Annyshay!

• Like 2

Still so in love with your team! And good call not rushing straight to the next temple, gotta leave some next steps in your epic journey of awesomeness o/ 

Ahh... all the nostalgia... you made me put up zelda music. Zelda is story and adventure and friendship and everything to me. My bestest friend and me started playing when we were 11. We could hardly even read english, but it was awesome. Then she moved away across the country, so I'd come visit weekends and we'd build a dark tent from blankets so the light wouldn't shine on the screen and just play zelda all day. To be young again! ;) Without zelda we probs wouldn't still be friends. These days we eat sushi and play with her kid, a little different :D

Anyway. Good luck Annyshay!

Awwwwwwww.  Thank you for sharing your delightful nostalgia.  It's funny, Zelda was always a solitary game for me.  My family was not that into RPGs, and they were really the only ones that I gamed with.  No complaints though.  I can sink HOURS easily into it.  Also, these are the things I always spent the most time doing. ;)  Gotta get 'dem rupees.

• Like 3

Haha brings back memories, we use to have a NES, alas no zelda. But now i hear that my mother in law will probably still have her NES with the first zelda. It could just be that i'm gonna visit them in a few days, aaah the nostalgia

But, i'm here for the challenge! Only a few days and we will be off:

giphy.gif

• Like 2

Haha brings back memories, we use to have a NES, alas no zelda. But now i hear that my mother in law will probably still have her NES with the first zelda. It could just be that i'm gonna visit them in a few days, aaah the nostalgia

But, i'm here for the challenge! Only a few days and we will be off

Nostalgia!

I did a silly awesome thing... and joined the pull up PVP.  I bought a pull up tower thingie... it will be here on Tuesday.  Time to improve, by lots... since I can do like, nothing.  :D

• Like 6

I also did a silly thing... i overheard the gym instructor talking about a challenge he almost set up with one of the girls who comes regularly. So i pushed him a little. And now at least the 3 of us are gonna have a plank match on october 1st. So besides all the things in my challenge i also have to train for a planking challenge in 3 weeks, only 4 days after my mud run! Whoops. My physique is lacking, but i'm pretty sure they are lacking the willpower and the training. But i'm a little afraid i'm gonna lose to the instructor just pushing way behind his limit for once...

why-would-you-do-that-gif.gif

• Like 3

BY GOLLY, THIS CHALlENGE IS INTRIGUING!

tumblr_mdcyicRSCh1r84nrbo2_400.gif

This gif wins so far! :D

I also did a silly thing... i overheard the gym instructor talking about a challenge he almost set up with one of the girls who comes regularly. So i pushed him a little. And now at least the 3 of us are gonna have a plank match on october 1st. So besides all the things in my challenge i also have to train for a planking challenge in 3 weeks, only 4 days after my mud run! Whoops. My physique is lacking, but i'm pretty sure they are lacking the willpower and the training. But i'm a little afraid i'm gonna lose to the instructor just pushing way behind his limit for once...

why-would-you-do-that-gif.gif

Well... silly buddies we shall be!  Also, I don't envy them up against your grit.  :)

**appears**

Our brains are very good at making sure we survive in the wild but haven't evolved properly to modern society lol, so it's good you're deliberately hacking some of the automatic habits you have going on.

Good luck for the challenge :)

• Like 4

So... I've got a brilliant plan for how to reward myself this challenge.

I want to be Link for Halloween.

Every week that I totally kick butt, I will procure another piece of my costume (gloves, tunic, belt, shield, etc).  I am collecting pintrest examples as we speak.

Brilliant, yes?

• Like 6

Every week that I totally kick butt, I will procure another piece of my costume (gloves, tunic, belt, shield, etc). I am collecting pintrest examples as we speak.

Brilliant, yes?

Totally brilliant!! But, of course, will want proof!!! :D

Traditional green or one of the variant colors? I think I know the answer though. I'm thinking of doing something like that with my challenge as well.

Every week that I totally kick butt, I will procure another piece of my costume (gloves, tunic, belt, shield, etc).  I am collecting pintrest examples as we speak.

Brilliant, yes?

YES!

Totally brilliant!! But, of course, will want proof!!! :D

Traditional green or one of the variant colors? I think I know the answer though. I'm thinking of doing something like that with my challenge as well

Very brilliant!

And yes, you totally owe us pics now.

YES!

Green methinks, but read and blue are also tempting... maybe if I keep being awesome I will add new ones?  :)  Pics will happen, clearly.  That would be a HORRIBLE tease otherwise.  :D

Challenge hasn't started yet, and I'm way behind. Will try to catch up and stay up to date on this new challenge. :loyal:

No worries... we are just plotting awesomeness.  You'll join right in.  ;)

• Like 2

**appears**

Our brains are very good at making sure we survive in the wild but haven't evolved properly to modern society lol, so it's good you're deliberately hacking some of the automatic habits you have going on.

Good luck for the challenge :)

Hello!  Two warrior assassins in my thread...  :redface:

Thanks, Dan!  You've been a total inspiration, so I'm thrilled to have your input!!!

Ok... very nervous, but I am posting before photos.   :nightmare:   I know you kids got my back, but this is still hard.

Here is what I look like this morning.

E50EFCAF-DE69-4532-B753-001BA6C6F6EB.jpg

176CAC40-F49A-4D3B-A39E-FF671692D5F5.jpg

22CBBEE7-1BBC-4AB7-94BC-D629E74E3DC3.jpg

Here are my measurements from this morning.

87d6c13b-4f06-4340-909b-2442ae63a560.png

Also, last weekend, I went to have my body fat measured at a BodPod.  Basically, I wore skimpy clothes into a tiny spaceship pod and had air blown at me.  From that, height and weight, the computer gave me a print out with all kinds of information.

Body Fat % - 40.7

Fat Mass - 75.629 lbs

Fat Free Mass - 110.366 lbs

Body Mass - 185.995 lbs

So, this is where I'm starting.  Let's see where I can get to.   :)

• Like 7

Totally agreeing, you got some great definition going on Shay! You are already starting off great and always getting to better places. You've got this all set to rock!!

• Like 2