• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Lightning

Lightning Becomes Supernatural

Alas... I'm not a fan any more. Was one growing up, but hubby and I ... lost interest. Now we don't have TV so we don't follow. Where are you from? I know the World Cup is now on, but ...

Aw, that's a shame. I'm from the US, so it's extremely difficult to find games to watch, besides finding the occasional local game. 

Charlie is proud of you for doing awesomely on your challenge!

tumblr_n2996wuIeT1rziwwco1_250.gif

• Like 2

Really the mini's are so much fun! It bonds people, really great! If it weren't for those pesky pushups coz i just hate pushups...

I just might have to make my next challenge a Mini challenge. Do a little bit of my own exercise, then focus on the Mini's like Lightning. Not that you are only doing a little bit Lightning, just referring to my future self ;)

• Like 2

I just might have to make my next challenge a Mini challenge. Do a little bit of my own exercise, then focus on the Mini's like Lightning. Not that you are only doing a little bit Lightning, just referring to my future self ;)

I enjoy the minis too much to miss out. Plus, I figure it's more important for me to be strict with diet while having some fun with the fitness. The minis motivate me. I've done 100 push-ups so far today. When I joined NF in February I couldn't do a single push-up. Never would have thought I could do some of the things the minis motivate me to do. .

Of course there is also the social aspect. I really enjoy the team aspect. Never knew that about myself either.

• Like 7

Digging around for something shiny to catch Lightning's attention and help her forget all about those pesky push ups....

Oh look...  Rock Climbing!

tumblr_mrnzx0HW4F1sx0siio1_400.gif

That sure looks fun...

• Like 4

Day 3 week 2

Great, wonderful news to report. I have FINALLY broken through my weight plateau! I am down about 1.5 pounds after being stuck for three months. Thank you healthy fats and no sugar!

SAM: 170 push ups cause I had to prove to myself that I could. Also did some Chi walking with jogging sprints.

DEAN: low carb and water. Really enjoying my low carb food and not missing sweets at all. Got through shark week with Zero cravings. Zero!

CAS: Did the push-ups for the mini. Hoping to help the Dwarves win a round 😉. Went through the new recruit list looking for more assassins. Didn't find any but I did find more awesome people to follow. 😀

SUPERNATURAL: Did crow pose work even though I said I wouldn't. My right wrist is super weak so I'm trying to do a little bit several times a week rather than a lot at one time. Wish I had a Yogi around to give me advice. Maybe I'll get brave and post a photo in the Druid guild.

• Like 5

Day 3 week 2

Great, wonderful news to report. I have FINALLY broken through my weight plateau! I am down about 1.5 pounds after being stuck for three months. Thank you healthy fats and no sugar!...

Awesome! ^5 Ma'am.

Day 3 week 2

Great, wonderful news to report. I have FINALLY broken through my weight plateau! I am down about 1.5 pounds after being stuck for three months. Thank you healthy fats and no sugar!

SAM: 170 push ups cause I had to prove to myself that I could. Also did some Chi walking with jogging sprints.

DEAN: low carb and water. Really enjoying my low carb food and not missing sweets at all. Got through shark week with Zero cravings. Zero!

CAS: Did the push-ups for the mini. Hoping to help the Dwarves win a round . Went through the new recruit list looking for more assassins. Didn't find any but I did find more awesome people to follow.

SUPERNATURAL: Did crow pose work even though I said I wouldn't. My right wrist is super weak so I'm trying to do a little bit several times a week rather than a lot at one time. Wish I had a Yogi around to give me advice. Maybe I'll get brave and post a photo in the Druid guild.

There's lots of Yogis about in the Assassins, post away!

Also, you should really check out those kitten gifs jrosto posted.... the ones at the end are particularly adorable.  ;)

• Like 3

Great job! My first challenge on NF helped me break through an almost FIVE month plateau, so I understand the joy of finally breaking through. And WAY TO GO on the push-ups! I'm very impressed!

4684cb7e110b43f28522104f440c4c9a.jpg

Day 4 Week 2

giphy.gif

More like Sam:  More push-ups plus some leg work to balance it out.  Wall sits, squats and bridges.

Less like Dean:  I'm getting my water in but its been difficult.  Now that I have found some herbal teas that I like I really don't want to drink plain water.  Not sure if I want to change my goal to be a combination of water and herbal tea.

I've been sticking to my Banting food list so I haven't needed to track calories and carbs.  This weekend I have plans that include a beer or two so I'll track for the rest of the weekend.

Sometimes Castiel:  Added pushups for Team Dwarf.  Didn't really do much on the Ambassador front.  Today I will check in with everyone.  

Crow Pose:  Worked on this more. Found a great site with info on the pose and common problems.  I need to work on more core exercises and deep squats so I can get into a position with my elbows tucked up into my armpits instead of resting on my triceps.  I think I'm going to work on getting into the pose position but not lift both feet up off the floor. I want to get my upper body more comfortable in the position, especially my wrists. Then I can work on putting my feet up on a block when I'm in the position and work on engaging my core until I eventually lift up off the block.  This is going to take a lot longer than I thought but it will be so rewarding when I can finally do it.

• Like 3

Great progress. The crow pose is such an awesome pose. It took me forever to get. The nice thing about it for me, is that now that I've got it, even if I don't work on it for a bit, my body can still remember how to do it.

• Like 2