chammy competes at the end [2015.9.14]

chammy

[Workout - 10/19/2015]

Weightlifting (kg) - I was having the â€œi don’t wannas” today, but I’m glad I ovaried up and went into the gym. It was a really great session overall. :D

Snatch:
25x2x3
30x2x3 fs1r1
33x1
35x1x3

Power clean + jerk:
35x2 (2+2)
40x2 (1+1)
45x2 (1+1)

Back squat:
50x5
55x4
60x3
65x3x3

Good mornings:
30x4x4 
  • Like 1

[Pixie | Warrior] Carjack: Muscles don't get confused. They only get angry. | Catspaw: I'm always willing to help dig holes for your bodies. | Twitter | Instagram | chammy has a log | chammy competes at the end

Booo shoes! Shrink to fit the chammy feets!

You have to wear them in the bath so they shrink to you, like 501's!! :)

Weightlifting (kg) - NEW SHOES DAY THEY MADE IT IN JUST ENOUGH TIME OH MY GOD.

Oooh they look like Romaleos? Best shoes ever.

Endor, LVL 45 Half-Elf Ranger 

PR and Motivation Log | Current Battle Log 

Feb-March 2022 Challenge

Yeah, do a comp write-up for us when you have the time. <33

• Like 1

Raptron, alot assassin

67666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

You have to wear them in the bath so they shrink to you, like 501's!! :)

Oooh they look like Romaleos? Best shoes ever.

They are romaleos! :D

How did your competition go?

Yeah, do a comp write-up for us when you have the time. <33

It's in the works! Just been on the backburner while I heal from sick + work this week. :(

[Pixie | Warrior] Carjack: Muscles don't get confused. They only get angry. | Catspaw: I'm always willing to help dig holes for your bodies. | Twitter | Instagram | chammy has a log | chammy competes at the end

[Workout - 11/2/2015]

Weightlifting (kg) - First day back after being sick and the weightlifting meet on 10/25. Wheeee!

Power clean blocks:

35x3x2

40x3x2

45x2x3

48x2

Snatch pull platform:

40x5

45x4x3

50x3x3

Back squat close feet:

45x5x2

55x4x3

60x4 

[Workout - 11/4/2015]

Weightlifting (kg)

Snatch platform(riser):

25x3x2

30x2

33x2x3

35x2x4

Push press:

25x3

30x3x3

35x2x3

38x2x2

Clean pull:

55x4x2

65x4x4

70x3 

Ohi! It’s been a bit since I posted and now the challenge is over, so I figured you lurkers deserved an update about what’s been going on with me for the last 2 weeks.

So On 10/20, I came down with an AWFUL sinus cold that lingered all the way through 10/28 or so. I was breathing well enough on the 24th so I decided to go ahead and compete the next morning. I drugged myself up with nyquil and passed out early so I could somehow wake up at 4am.

Jon was nice enough to drive me to the meet in San Antonio, and we left a little before 4:30 to make my 6am weigh-in time. Weighed in at 73kg and then ate some yogurt, shredded pork, and sweet potato that i brought with me. I texted Oleg (my coach) around 7:30 to see what his arrival time was going to be, and due to the shit-ass weather, he ended up being late.

I had to coach myself for the snatch portion, which ended up me running back and forth between my warmup platform and the announcing table to make sure I wouldn’t miss it when they called my openers - I couldn’t hear shit from the warmup area. I missed my last two warm ups (I took too many at 35kg), and then my opener at 38. I made both my second and third attempts at 38 and 40kg respectively, both caught in a power snatch. At that point, all I cared about was making sure I made a lift, and it was nice to match my current max snatch.

Oleg got there while the rest of the snatch session was finishing up, and I had a pretty long break between that and clean & jerk. I felt way more confident with Oleg there, and I didn’t have to do anything but lift - he wouldn’t even let me load the warmup bar. I nailed all my warm ups, and all my lifts for clean & jerk, including making a PR on my third attempt at 55kg. 

It was great to get 2 completely different competition experiences at the same time. I know for certain that I want to have someone “handle” me at future meets so all I have to think about is the bar. I don’t currently have any pictures or video from the meet (I’m not sure if Nat did our session or not). 

TL;DR results:

Snatch

38x

Clean & Jerk

55 PR

• Like 3

Congrats on the PR and a successful meet! Really sounds like quite the experience :) Having done it once I really get that you'd prefer to have someone else handle you.. 

Are you starting a new challenge now that you're feeling a bit better?

• Like 1

Main Quest: becoming a decent kettlebell lifter and a great coach

Current challenge: KB Girl stomps on some frogs and goes to sleep (maybe)

my instagram - my gym's instagram

Congrats on the PR and a successful meet! Really sounds like quite the experience :) Having done it once I really get that you'd prefer to have someone else handle you.. 

Are you starting a new challenge now that you're feeling a bit better?

I am! I just need to take the time to copy/paste/adjust my usual template. Sometimes it feels like I'm running a mile a minute these days. 

• Like 1