Tavern (General Chat / Socializing)

Teros

I've never had a problem. All I do is grab the url and use the image button. Or sometimes upload it to my photobucket and use their code for forums. How are you doing it?

That's what I'm doing too! Mysterious... 

Gargoyle Ranger | Level 47

2021 challenges:  46 | 4748 (current)

2015-2020 challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 || 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 || 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 || 43 | 44 | 45 | |

My epic quest | MEATBALL WARS

You don't get better at anything unless you start doing it.

Being alive is heckn swell. 

The struggle continues. Does anyone want to share the secret for making gifs work when I post them in forums?

I right click and chose copy image and then paste. It works unless the web I took it from is offline.

The Wolverine - Level 5 // BER  6.5 // HEA  4 // STR  4.4 // STA  3 // DEX  4 // CON  4 // WIS  4.75 // CHA  1

He who conquers others is strong; he who conquers himself is mighty.

Adventures don't start until you get into the forest.

best of luck everyone for a fantastic challenge start tomorrow :-)

• Like 4
STR 8 | DEX 4 | STA 7 | CON 6 |  WIS 9.75 | CHA 10.5
Current challenge | Accountable to chronologically blessed

Progress bars below!

Feb 2016
Quest 1 - Misfit to 800 4 days out of 7

0%
0%
Quest 2 - Mindfulness daily

0%
0%

Quest 3 - Veg with every meal, 2 pints of water a day

0%
0%
Life Goal - Self Care
0%
0%

best of luck everyone for a fantastic challenge start tomorrow :-)

Thank you and same to you! _wave_by_sml_e.gif  (that is not an actual gif, are you ok with animated emoticons?)

• Like 4

The Wolverine - Level 5 // BER  6.5 // HEA  4 // STR  4.4 // STA  3 // DEX  4 // CON  4 // WIS  4.75 // CHA  1

He who conquers others is strong; he who conquers himself is mighty.

Adventures don't start until you get into the forest.

Hey everyone, do you guys think we can keep the Adventurer love from last challenge going this time? I looked through the challenges and there are some that only have one or two replies. Maybe everyone can take 5 minutes to encourage one or two of those adventurers with few replies? I know it can be so demotivating to post something on here and get no response... let's comment ALL the things :D

• Like 5

"The way you spend your days is the way you live your life"

Challenges: Current | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

Hey everyone, do you guys think we can keep the Adventurer love from last challenge going this time? I looked through the challenges and there are some that only have one or two replies. Maybe everyone can take 5 minutes to encourage one or two of those adventurers with few replies? I know it can be so demotivating to post something on here and get no response... let's comment ALL the things :D

Well I know that on my part, I wanted to comment at least once on every single thread by the end of this week.  Mon is swamped because of work and homework. Tuesday is homework, work, and a class. Wednesday is homework, work, and a class.   Thursday is just work so that's when my 'free time' starts. 

I would like the love to keep going too.

• Like 1

Agreed!!  Hopefully some of the less active Adventurers will see this and be inspired to post!  Don't be shy - everyone loves comments on their posts!  ;)

• Like 4

Level 13 Ravenclaw Adventurer

"Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants." --Michael Pollan
PREVIOUS CHALLENGES: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 12 | 13 CURRENT: 14

I'm doing this since tuesday!

I will intensify the comments.

:D

• Like 2

Level 5 Dwarf Ranger

STR 7.50 - DEX 5.75 - STA 7.75 - CON 9.50 - WIS 9.50 - CHA 3.50

Yeah, I've been failing at catching up with anyone this whole week. Tomorrow I'll have time to make the rounds. I'm glad we're all planning on it though. :)

• Like 1

Level 69 Battle Kitten

Battle Log | Current Challenge

MyFitnessPal | Fitbit | Duolingo

Ici je vis la vie que j'ai choisie

Je suis partie pour reconstruire ma vie

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

Well I know that on my part, I wanted to comment at least once on every single thread by the end of this week.  Mon is swamped because of work and homework. Tuesday is homework, work, and a class. Wednesday is homework, work, and a class.   Thursday is just work so that's when my 'free time' starts. 

I would like the love to keep going too.

Agreed!!  Hopefully some of the less active Adventurers will see this and be inspired to post!  Don't be shy - everyone loves comments on their posts!   ;)

I'm doing this since tuesday!

I will intensify the comments.

:D

Yeah, I've been failing at catching up with anyone this whole week. Tomorrow I'll have time to make the rounds. I'm glad we're all planning on it though. :)

Awesome!! :D

• Like 4

"The way you spend your days is the way you live your life"

Challenges: Current | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

We be usin' this here spot as'n a way to gets to know each other.

Feel free to post gifs, introduce yourself, maybe find people to follow/be followed by, etc.  Got a question? Here's the spot.  (Unless you would like to PM me. I'm always willing to help.)

*grabs a pint and strums lute*

Sooo, I'm just a recruit, but thought maybe I should check out the Adventurer's guild because it's likely where I'll be heading next. So, naturally I stop by the tavern first and am confronted with an Inquisition song right off the bad. I'm a HUGE BioWare fan, so needless so say I've been won over in a big way :)  Yay! Looking forward to joining you all after I've proven myself haha

• Like 5

Kilyra|Level 4|Gorgon|Adventurer

Stats: STR 5 | STA 10 | DEX 8 | CON 8 | WIS 9 | CHA 6

"If all I do is try, that means I don't truly believe I can succeed. Look, I may fail. You may fail. But there is no try" ~Kanan Jarrus, Star Wars: Rebels

Introduction|Challenge|The Writer's Guild|Battle Log

Spoiler

Eating 90/10 (2 of 4)

50%
50%

Workout at least 4x a week (8 of 16)

50%
50%

Hollow Body Work 3x a week (6 of 12)

50%
50%

Life Goal: Write 3.5 hrs a week (1 of 4)

25%
25%

Finally I have a day off tomorrow, which will consist of sleeping, gaming, no homework and spending a lot of time here. So I've read about these love posts, and they sound great! I've been pretty good at replying to others and their challenges this time around (I usually stay in my own little bubble, but not this challenge)  :)

• Like 3

Weight Loss. 195lbs -> 135lbs (60lbs target loss)

0%
0%

HELLO!! my second challenge takes my here. I wish to make a my life a little more healthier. so i am glad to meet all of the adventurers

*bows respectfully*  

pai-mei-approves.gif

Sooo, I'm just a recruit, but thought maybe I should check out the Adventurer's guild because it's likely where I'll be heading next. So, naturally I stop by the tavern first and am confronted with an Inquisition song right off the bad. I'm a HUGE BioWare fan, so needless so say I've been won over in a big way :)  Yay! Looking forward to joining you all after I've proven myself haha

Howdy do!  Since it's your first challenge, if you have any questions - then ask away.  You can also send me a Private Message (PM) if you're shy.

Finally I have a day off tomorrow, which will consist of sleeping, gaming, no homework and spending a lot of time here. So I've read about these love posts, and they sound great! I've been pretty good at replying to others and their challenges this time around (I usually stay in my own little bubble, but not this challenge)  :)

fckya.gif

• Like 3

I'm liking the sound of all these love posts! Will have my day off tomorrow and will spend that glorious free time to chill out with the Rebellion and see what all you other adventuremakers are up to.

HELLO!! my second challenge takes my here. I wish to make a my life a little more healthier. so i am glad to meet all of the adventurers

*bows respectfully*  

Welcome!  Glad to have you all as part of our noble rowdy awesomesauce guild!

Yay!  Stealing recruits' hearts is just one of the many services we provide...  ;)  

• Like 4

PREVIOUS CHALLENGES: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 12 | 13 CURRENT: 14

Have we ever tried anything like an adventurer google hangout? I'm not sure how that would work logistically, but the idea occurred to me the other day

• Like 1

Gargoyle Ranger | Level 47

2021 challenges:  46 | 4748 (current)

2015-2020 challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 || 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 || 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 || 43 | 44 | 45 | |

My epic quest | MEATBALL WARS

You don't get better at anything unless you start doing it.

Being alive is heckn swell. 

Have we ever tried anything like an adventurer google hangout? I'm not sure how that would work logistically, but the idea occurred to me the other day

An accountabilibuddy group I'm in uses GroupMe - it's kind of interesting.  Allows us all to check in with each other a lot more and share successes/challenges right as they're happening.  Plus it's fun to chat with likeminded people.

• Like 2

NeverThatBored Posted Today, 07:17 PM

athousandwords  Posted Today, 07:31 PM

An accountabilibuddy group I'm in uses GroupMe - it's kind of interesting.  Allows us all to check in with each other a lot more and share successes/challenges right as they're happening.  Plus it's fun to chat with likeminded people.

I could get behind this idea.

• Like 3

Race: Lycan  Class:????
<Lv. 1> STR- 2.37 |STA- 0 |CON- 3 |DEX- 0 |CHA- 0 |WIS- 0

https://www.nerdfitness.com/character/147755