Kagetsukai becomes as fast as the Flash

Kagetsukai

Aww. That FitnessBlender wasn't that bad.

Also: Agreed.  The FitnessBlender workouts weren't horrific.  Hard sure.  long yes.  Painful...eh here and there.  But there are worst things...

Like the crazies doing Spartan and ToughMudder.  No.  Just...Just no.

• Like 1

Race: Were-Jaguar | Class: CodeMONKey

Level: 18 | STR: 46  | DEX: 41  | STA: 35  | CON: 51  | WIS: 57 | CHA: 47

Spoiler

---

Challenges: CURRENT

18TH | 17TH | 16TH 15TH 14TH | 13TH | 12.5TH | 12TH | 11TH |

10TH | 9TH | 8TH 7TH | 6TH | 5TH | 4TH | 3RD | 2ND | 1ST

Accountbilbuddies: Artists unite for March/April 2017!

---

"Everyone's the same height when you punch them hard enough"

---

NF Character Profile | BATTLE LOG | Tumblr | DeviantArt | Warhammer 40k Shenanigans

Aww. That FitnessBlender wasn't that bad.

Try doing them in 80%+ humidity, then we'll talk

Hahaha funny little puns make me laugh.

And apple pie bites sound yummy.

And Paleo...I'd go for more primal, but it is still tough.  I love me Asian food with rice too much.

I do Paleo any time I try to diminish my bf% - it works like a charm.

Also: Agreed.  The FitnessBlender workouts weren't horrific.  Hard sure.  long yes.  Painful...eh here and there.  But there are worst things...

Like the crazies doing Spartan and ToughMudder.  No.  Just...Just no.

If I were home at the time of workouts, I'd be fine. With Chicago's weather, I felt like dying half-way through. Also, Spartan Sprints aren't that bad. You should do one with me next year :D

• Like 1

Try doing them in 80%+ humidity, then we'll talk

We in the South laugh at 80% humidity  ...  

seriously we have 90-100% humidity here in Georgia through the entire summer ... X_x

Half-Ork Scout Leader
Running PRs : 5K 24m16s | 10K 53m32s | 15K 1h18m09s | Half Marathon 2h1m44s | Marathon 4h42m2s 
Past Challenges #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13  #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22
                               #23 #24 #25 #26 #27 #28 #29 #30 #31 #32 #33 #34 #35 #36 #37 
Current Challenge : # 38 Strickland5 respawns

We in the South laugh at 80% humidity  ...  

seriously we have 90-100% humidity here in Georgia through the entire summer ... X_x

I actually have no gauge as to what the humidity really was that day :P I'm not used to Chicago climate anymore as I live in Colorado where if it gets over 40% it means it's raining/has rained :P It's so much nicer to work out when you don't have to worry about your body becoming a sweat faucet (such a sexy mental image).

That being said, just thinking of Georgia in the summer makes me want to cry. I thank my lucky stars I've only been there once and didn't leave the airport :P

I went to college is Austin, TX.  I understand humidity.  I'm also Puerto Rican and Puerto Rico in the fall was HELLISH.  So muggy...so damp.  Ugh.

I don't want to imagine Puerto Rican summers.  I only visit in the winters for good reason.  I'll be in Florida in October and while the trip is gonna be fun, I am not looking forward to the humidity, yuck.

• Like 1

Race: Were-Jaguar | Class: CodeMONKey

Level: 18 | STR: 46  | DEX: 41  | STA: 35  | CON: 51  | WIS: 57 | CHA: 47

Spoiler

---

Challenges: CURRENT

18TH | 17TH | 16TH 15TH 14TH | 13TH | 12.5TH | 12TH | 11TH |

10TH | 9TH | 8TH 7TH | 6TH | 5TH | 4TH | 3RD | 2ND | 1ST

Accountbilbuddies: Artists unite for March/April 2017!

---

"Everyone's the same height when you punch them hard enough"

---

NF Character Profile | BATTLE LOG | Tumblr | DeviantArt | Warhammer 40k Shenanigans

I went to college is Austin, TX.  I understand humidity.  I'm also Puerto Rican and Puerto Rico in the fall was HELLISH.  So muggy...so damp.  Ugh.

I don't want to imagine Puerto Rican summers.  I only visit in the winters for good reason.  I'll be in Florida in October and while the trip is gonna be fun, I am not looking forward to the humidity, yuck.

That entire comment made me break out into sweat, I swear to Bob. I love traveling but some aspects of it aren't pleasant. Like sub-tropical climates in the summer. Ugh.

• Like 1

You can always run sans gyms

Half-Ork Scout Leader
Running PRs : 5K 24m16s | 10K 53m32s | 15K 1h18m09s | Half Marathon 2h1m44s | Marathon 4h42m2s 
Past Challenges #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13  #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22
                               #23 #24 #25 #26 #27 #28 #29 #30 #31 #32 #33 #34 #35 #36 #37 
Current Challenge : # 38 Strickland5 respawns

THE CHALLENGE BEGINS!!!

Barry-Allen-anjs-angels-38209370-500-229

Today is going to be a fairly easy day, fitness-wise. All I have planned is Airdyne and my standard kickboxing class. I might stay for Muay Thai after that, but I'm not hopeful for it. Something something, haven't been in almost two weeks :tongue: Kickboxing isn't one of those things where you can just go and excel at after weeks of negligence. Steady comeback, go!

My food is all packed and ready to go, though I am worried I haven't packed enough. Darned Paleo and its limitations. I think I'll have to buy more fruit today (so sad).

To help myself keep track of things that need to happen daily, I bought a desk calendar (yes, people still use those, I'm old-fashioned) and wrote down all of the work outs for the week. On top of my stamina work, I added 50 push ups and 40 negative pull ups twice a week as a way to keep my momentum going towards a dead-hang pull up. I figured it didn't fit with Scouts' theme so I left it off the challenge ;) Also, it would have gotten too cluttered and spread out if I left it in the challenge. Anyway, all of the workouts!!! :D

2160198-teen_titans_1_02.jpg

Let's begin!

• Like 2

DO THE THING, BE ALL OF THE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

And nothing wrong with the old-fashioned pen-to-paper calendars. I still prefer those to the digital stuff. I'm so inconsistent with my cell phone's calendar and keeping that calibrated with my wall calendars. ;;; But I also love calendars in general. One of my favorite parts of holiday season is buying new calendars. :D

• Like 1

Vicki | Sheikah Bard | Level 13

STR 32.5 | DEX 51.1 | STA 25.5 | CON 37.1 | WIS 26.0 | CHA 31.3

blkhoe24601 Gains the Power to Revolutionize the World

Past Challenges: 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13

2016 Battle Log

DO THE THING, BE ALL OF THE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

And nothing wrong with the old-fashioned pen-to-paper calendars. I still prefer those to the digital stuff. I'm so inconsistent with my cell phone's calendar and keeping that calibrated with my wall calendars. ;;; But I also love calendars in general. One of my favorite parts of holiday season is buying new calendars. :D

I really enjoy the process of crossing off things. It's scientifically proven that people are more likely to do something if they get to 'cross it off' afterward. I even make lists on pads of paper, instead of phone. Nothing wrong with being 'old school' ;)

• Like 2

I keep thinking of buying a planner for next year, but I only ever use it the first few weeks of the year. =/

Planners are all nice and dandy, but you actually have to open them to use them :P I think that's why I prefer desk calendars - they're in my face. Also, I'm starting with things pertaining fitness only, so maybe it will help form a habit in the long run? :D That would be nice...

Planners are all nice and dandy, but you actually have to open them to use them :tongue: I think that's why I prefer desk calendars - they're in my face. Also, I'm starting with things pertaining fitness only, so maybe it will help form a habit in the long run? :D That would be nice...

If you keep them open on your desk, then they double as a desk calendar. I have a notebook that I use like that for work, and it works pretty well. Desk calendars are just too big. =/

CHALLENGES: CURRENT111098765432, 1

📷 📚

I have a journal I've been logging my food in and it's started becoming a regular journal. I'm a pen to paper, make a check list, cross things off kind of person. If I don't keep it in my bag every day, I'll forget about it. 

• Like 1

Currently Walking / Biking / Hiking to Mordor 

On my way to Rivendell: 208.14 / 458 miles 

"I learned this, at least, by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours." Henry David Thoreau, Walden

The Awesome Runner's Awesome Running Blog

I have a journal I've been logging my food in and it's started becoming a regular journal. I'm a pen to paper, make a check list, cross things off kind of person. If I don't keep it in my bag every day, I'll forget about it. 

I prefer to do food blogging online, mostly because myfitnesspal has a fantastic database. I do have immense respect for people who can do it by hand, though. I could never have the tenacity.

Every once in a while I go back to MFP because that database is really great and I like being able to add up the calories, but at some point I get tired of trying to find things entered accurately, like when I search for green bell peppers and like, a hundred options pop up. We have a love/hate relationship, me & MFP. 

Currently Walking / Biking / Hiking to Mordor 

On my way to Rivendell: 208.14 / 458 miles 

"I learned this, at least, by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours." Henry David Thoreau, Walden

The Awesome Runner's Awesome Running Blog

Every once in a while I go back to MFP because that database is really great and I like being able to add up the calories, but at some point I get tired of trying to find things entered accurately, like when I search for green bell peppers and like, a hundred options pop up. We have a love/hate relationship, me & MFP. 

For me it gets bad when I make something myself or I eat something ethnic. Suddenly MFP is a huge pain in the ass and I start approximating. Thankfully, I work out enough that a few calories here and there won't derail me too much.

My desk isn't big enough for a desk calendar, but I do have a printout of calendars on my desk in the standard paper size that I use in order to organize the due dates and milestone dates of my projects a lot easier. Thinking of doing something similar at home once we get a new computer desk so I can keep track of all sorts of appointments and workouts and what not. ^_^

But for paper-to-pen food journal, I sort of have one? It's all inclusive with my health journal; I keep track of my workouts (exactly what I did and how I felt about it), the food I ate, the medication I took, Shark Week, my mental state, etc., so that if I'm having trouble with something, I can look back easier and see what it might be. The food I ate, when I took my meds, how much sleep I got, and what not. And I figure that if I ever have health troubles, my doctor might appreciate seeing it? Idk. I have terrible memory so it's a lot easier than me going like, "Wellllllll... I think such and such happened maybe a few days? Weeks? Months? Ago???????? I don't remember. :(" But that's just me. But keeping track of my food in this journal also helps if I'm eating some place where I don't have easy access to MFP or when MFP is being a jerk and pretending I'm not connected to any sort of network even though I VERY CLEARLY AM, sigh....

• Like 1

Vicki | Sheikah Bard | Level 13

STR 32.5 | DEX 51.1 | STA 25.5 | CON 37.1 | WIS 26.0 | CHA 31.3

blkhoe24601 Gains the Power to Revolutionize the World

Past Challenges: 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13

2016 Battle Log

My desk isn't big enough for a desk calendar, but I do have a printout of calendars on my desk in the standard paper size that I use in order to organize the due dates and milestone dates of my projects a lot easier. Thinking of doing something similar at home once we get a new computer desk so I can keep track of all sorts of appointments and workouts and what not. ^_^

But for paper-to-pen food journal, I sort of have one? It's all inclusive with my health journal; I keep track of my workouts (exactly what I did and how I felt about it), the food I ate, the medication I took, Shark Week, my mental state, etc., so that if I'm having trouble with something, I can look back easier and see what it might be. The food I ate, when I took my meds, how much sleep I got, and what not. And I figure that if I ever have health troubles, my doctor might appreciate seeing it? Idk. I have terrible memory so it's a lot easier than me going like, "Wellllllll... I think such and such happened maybe a few days? Weeks? Months? Ago???????? I don't remember. :(" But that's just me. But keeping track of my food in this journal also helps if I'm eating some place where I don't have easy access to MFP or when MFP is being a jerk and pretending I'm not connected to any sort of network even though I VERY CLEARLY AM, sigh....

Now that I think about it, I do have a training journal; it's kind of required at the gym if I want to participate in the Muay Thai classes and know ALL OF THE COMBOS. I never thought to write down health-related stuff, though. That might be a good way of tracking what happens with me!