Kagetsukai becomes as fast as the Flash

Kagetsukai

Rest days are awesome and much needed. I hope that this rest day helped you kick ass on the remainder of this challenge :)

Race: Were-Jaguar | Class: CodeMONKey

Level: 18 | STR: 46  | DEX: 41  | STA: 35  | CON: 51  | WIS: 57 | CHA: 47

Spoiler

---

Challenges: CURRENT

18TH | 17TH | 16TH 15TH 14TH | 13TH | 12.5TH | 12TH | 11TH |

10TH | 9TH | 8TH 7TH | 6TH | 5TH | 4TH | 3RD | 2ND | 1ST

Accountbilbuddies: Artists unite for March/April 2017!

---

"Everyone's the same height when you punch them hard enough"

---

NF Character Profile | BATTLE LOG | Tumblr | DeviantArt | Warhammer 40k Shenanigans

CHALLENGE ROUND UP!

tumblr_mxbgo1BCJo1rlylr1o6_250.gif

Boy, this challenge was a rough one for me. Week 3 was when everything fell apart as my car issues started and I was never able to recover. The one thing I've learned that I can deal with a lot of crap as long as I have access to kickboxing. The moment that is taken away I cannot function normally. I think that will have to be an adjustment for a future challenge, because I'm shocked how quickly and how much I fell apart within a single week. Anyway, let's go through the challenge.

“What does it feel like when you're running down the street like a bat out of hell?â€

giphy.gif

Airdyne, my favorite thing to have a love-hate relationship with. Unfortunately, I only have access to it at my gym, so the moment my car access stopped, my Airdyne stopped. I did manage to get it in here and there, but all-in-all I failed most of the time. When I did the count over the challenge, I got to 9 Airdyne workouts, so that's not all that impressive but it does get me some points. W00t!

Points awarded: +1 STA

“We're here to train.â€

the-flash-going-rogue-cw-flaming-shoes.g

Jump rope was kind of fun... when I wasn't suffering from calf cramps. I really need to take better care of my body so I can workout the way I like to work out. I never got to practice double-unders because they are hell's creation and freakishly difficult to master. It doesn't help that the jump ropes I have access to hurt like a bitch. It's like coach is saying that pain is the reward for failing to jump well. Got it loud and clear >_< My total of jump rope workouts was 12.

Points awarded: +2 STA

“Lightning gave me abs?â€

anigif_enhanced-10703-1418693543-11.gif

This was a good thought and an ambitous plan, but I am not one to enjoy working out at home. It seems like unless I am doing a challenge for Assassins, I refuse to get my ass in gear and get things done. I had started off rather well, then fell off the wagon, tried to get back on, fell off again, then realize that I'm just not cut out for this. I will have to rethink how I strengthen my ab muscles. My total workout number was 10.

Points awarded: +2 CON

“Oh thank God. It's the food! The food's here!â€

tumblr_niier9HSVi1rx3huuo1_250.gif

After I had bragged how amazing I can be with my diet I fell off the wagon so thoroughly I almost rolled under a bus. I should have known better. When I go Paleo I cook weekly, I prep my snacks, and I load them up in my car every Monday to be stuck in the fridge for the week. Without a car it had become a huge pain in the neck to transport the food and suddenly my diet suffered. I wasn't eating like a complete asshole, but I definitely didn't always keep Paleo. I had a total of 14 cheat days during my challenge.

Points awarded: None

“And I thought people your age didn't read actual books anymore.â€

bpDF158.gif

Shit happened.

Every time I attempt a wisdom challenge, I trip and fall flat on my face. It's been abysmal. I wrote a total of 2138 words of my story, stalled out, and just kind of left it. I'm sure it didn't help that I didn't schedule a time to actually get it done. I am horrible with making a timetable for myself. Perhaps that should be a challenge in the future? Needless to say, I didn't do well with this challenge AT ALL. Sadness.

Points awarded: None

200_s.gif

I actually get to have a lot more points than I anticipated! My only hope is that with the next challenge I can start fresh and try to excel again. I like rocking out my challenges :D

I would like to thank Scouts for hosting me this time around and I will see you all in a week! :D There will be Xena, I promise :D

giphy.gif

• Like 3

Sometimes, life throws rocks at you.  Considering all you had to deal with, I would say you still did okay!  And hey, with the Assassin minis, you kept moving. :D  VICTORIES.

• Like 1

🎪current challenge🎪

challenge archive: 19181716 | 15 | 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

instagram | goodreads

"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire

Sometimes, life throws rocks at you.  Considering all you had to deal with, I would say you still did okay!  And hey, with the Assassin minis, you kept moving. :D  VICTORIES.

I *am* bummed I didn't do a stellar job, but that's all right. There's next time :D I will succeed or die trying :D

Already posted on your next challenge and now I'm catching up here!  Haha doing things backwards!

It sucks how one thing can drastically impact day to day life :(.  Sorry about your car, and I understand how things like that adds a domino effect (sucks to miss kickboxing for a bit too), but you did the best you could and earned some points too!  Challenges are all about building habits and learning how to make adjustments and deal with this painful thing called life.  You got dis and I'm still following along your journey!  :D

• Like 1

Race: Were-Jaguar | Class: CodeMONKey

Level: 18 | STR: 46  | DEX: 41  | STA: 35  | CON: 51  | WIS: 57 | CHA: 47

Spoiler

---

Challenges: CURRENT

18TH | 17TH | 16TH 15TH 14TH | 13TH | 12.5TH | 12TH | 11TH |

10TH | 9TH | 8TH 7TH | 6TH | 5TH | 4TH | 3RD | 2ND | 1ST

Accountbilbuddies: Artists unite for March/April 2017!

---

"Everyone's the same height when you punch them hard enough"

---

NF Character Profile | BATTLE LOG | Tumblr | DeviantArt | Warhammer 40k Shenanigans