KB Girl wins big or goes home

KB Girl

Life continues ofcourse. Monday there was cycling, stretching my legs and doing some pullups. 

I haven't been good with food, so I just went shopping and thought of a really strict plan for myself. I also bought cookies while shopping, because apparantly I am insane. Now I am going to cook 8 sweet potatoes and 3kg of meat and pre-chop 5 heads of brocolli. 

Then off to the gym for vacuuming and slinging around a 20kg kettlebell.

Seriously, nothing would be worse than showing up at worlds and not fitting in my weight class. Enough with the self-sabotage already!!

• Like 3

Main Quest: becoming a decent kettlebell lifter and a great coach

Current challenge: KB Girl stomps on some frogs and goes to sleep (maybe)

my instagram - my gym's instagram

Great job this challenge!  And you succeeded with your main goal of qualifying for Worlds!!!

Spoiler alert: I will come in last or second to last in my weight class. And if it is second to last I'll be very happy :tongue:

But never forget: Even if you come in last place in an elite group, that still means you're elite.  

• Like 3

Level 30? who the hell knows anymore? Direwolf Assassin/Ranger - current challenge

ACL rehab thread      2016 parkour

My tutorials:

handbalancing: crow, flying crow, side crow, crow->headstand->crow  Bo staff: strikes 1 2 3, spins 1 2

MMM. Those parfaits look amazing.

Raptron, alot assassin

67666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

Great job this challenge!  And you succeeded with your main goal of qualifying for Worlds!!!

But never forget: Even if you come in last place in an elite group, that still means you're elite.  

Don't forget it's still a very new sport so it's not quite like for example going to worlds for gymnastics x) But still i'm awfully happy!

MMM. Those parfaits look amazing.

Don't they? And for only 225 calories too. 

"Just" about worlds? OH NO is that some kind of elite amazing competition or something?? :lol:

Touche ;)

Solely focused on the highest level of competition. ;)

:orange: it'll be terribly boring!

Main Quest: becoming a decent kettlebell lifter and a great coach

Current challenge: KB Girl stomps on some frogs and goes to sleep (maybe)

my instagram - my gym's instagram